PDA

View Full Version : Drugs and Death

SorkZmok
27-11-03, 23:10
Ok.
I just died the 2nd time thx to the fucking retarded copbots in pepper park.
I'm a spy. Ive got a weird setup. It needs drugs. So far, so good. 3 drugs exactly. I died twice tonight and both times i had to log out and resume cause i wasnt able to click and select a genrep. I know this bug occures in NF all the time, but i only had it happen to me once outside of NF yet and that was ages ago. Now it happened both times i died. The first time i got rezzkilled once while i WAS FORCED to relog. Fucking shit. Right at this moment im still dead in pep1. o_O

Anyonee else had this bug? Cause that bug is one that really needs to be fixed ASAP.

KTHXBYEFUCKTHIS :mad:

Oath
27-11-03, 23:32
yes, yes and yes.

:( sadly.

27-11-03, 23:40
Never had this bug.

FuzzyDuck
27-11-03, 23:42
well I've had this bug before but I didn't realise it was caused by taking drugs.
o_O

SorkZmok
28-11-03, 04:39
Originally posted by Oath
yes, yes and yes.

:( sadly.
Thank you Oath, im gonna quit now i think. *beats his nc puter to shit*

that acutally is NOT a joke.

nonamebrandeggs
28-11-03, 04:46
I get it all the time :(.

Peeping Tom
28-11-03, 04:46
Never happent to myself yet..( mainly since i never leave plaza\nf with my druggie spy)
but some dude on irc just told me its so the damn NF drug bug are fuxored outside NF to now
take 3 or more drugs and if you die you crash
K4F

Oath
28-11-03, 04:53
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Thank you Oath, im gonna quit now i think. *beats his nc puter to shit*

that acutally is NOT a joke.

erm...........dude?

I was agreeing that this bug exists, that it does need fixxed, and that its mega lame........

dont quit, if you meant in sarcasm then say so.............

:(

SorkZmok
28-11-03, 11:09
Originally posted by Oath
erm...........dude?

I was agreeing that this bug exists, that it does need fixxed, and that its mega lame........

dont quit, if you meant in sarcasm then say so.............

:(

Haha man i was pissed last night. Couldn't quit this game anyway. Even if i really wanted to. ;)

My head hurts.