PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

ZoneVortex
27-11-03, 21:50
I don't fucking understand this shit.

This latest patch had looked great, i mean, the first two days after it was released I only FREd 2 times in hours and hours of playing and I had high hopes for it, but now check this.

At CRP hunting. Standing right in the middle of a terrormauler, 2 raptors, and 2 hoppers. Normally I can outheal all damage done to me and kill them in a few minutes, but look. FRE. No big deal, right? I relog, notice I'm down to 80 health, cast heal and begin to run. FRE. Relog thinking, "what the hell I hope I'm not dead". Come back, not dead! Sweet! Cast heal again, have a steady 19 hp, run for a pillar. FRE. Relog. FRE as soon as I enter the game. Come back dead obviously.

I think that's about 4 FREs in 45 seconds or less. New record! sweet!

God fucking damnit.

Darth Slayer
27-11-03, 21:55
Sorry to hear that it could be that you where having a bad PC day.

Psyco Groupie
27-11-03, 22:00
Belive it or not .. computers dont have emotions!

Its probably the patch or lag causing changes to trip nc up

I cant test nc myself cos of this damn proxy .. im usually v. stable

ZoneVortex
27-11-03, 22:04
Wow. Guess what. It just happened again.

Something is seriously wrong with the CRP zone which is where this happened both times- happened to my friend too.

J. Folsom
27-11-03, 22:09
I bet that's a hidden feature to force people to find more places to hunt except the well known ones! :p

Darth Slayer
27-11-03, 22:09
H'mmm thinking back around 6-8 months ago I had to avoid Cycrow like the plague as I kept crashing all the time in there.
Maybe a file has gotten corrupted somehow ?

dbomb
27-11-03, 22:13
eh cycrow/crp has always been like the bermuda triangle on pluto

i remember when you dropped things when you died and the game screwed me over a few times and once i dropped a 5 slot pa and a 4 slot pa then i stopped using rifles

g0rt
27-11-03, 22:16
its your computer's fault not the games fault

fix your computer

:rolleyes: