PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!?

Kopaka
27-11-03, 21:31
KK... do u know i fucking get annoyed when i log in, find myself in CRP as example, having a synchronising bug and when im relogging i see like 3 APU monks with their rares pointed at me, doing this like 5/6 times and find myself like ....

DEAD !!!!

when i finally dont get the -synchronising- bug anymore?
thats THE most shittiest way to die as a g0dlike PPU ...
i'd rather get killed by a fucking 1/2 droner spy than this shit...
cant u guys do something to FIX this ASAP ?

- Kopaka

PS : i think most ppl will agree with this, as i assume everybody gets this fuck bug around once a day...

Tratos
27-11-03, 21:33
.....dont log at CRP?

unless of course its a fatal, lol

~T

g0rt
27-11-03, 21:35
ya i know what you mean, me and my friends get the forever-syncing bug all the time its annoying.

Kopaka
27-11-03, 21:38
i mostly log off at the top @ CRP ... thats where they cant find me :)

nah last time i was there i was with 2 others hunting, logged off there as they watched my back while logging off, then they logged off 1 by 1 ...

luckily u dont loose ur belt there and just w8 for another PPU to come rezz u ... (or log to alt and getting a PPU to go to Cycrow and then run to CRP, do their thing (scare away the evil pk'ers :p ) and then rezz me ...

Omnituens
27-11-03, 22:50
fataling is my worst enemy

especially where i hunt.

Dribble Joy
27-11-03, 22:54
I never log in anything other than an apt or a safe zone.
CRP is... the silliest place to log, even if you are TG.

What is this 'sync bug'? Surely syncing has little or nothing to do with KK and is down to the network you and the servers occupy?
I rarely if ever sync for no reason, only problems I have is when I get kicked back to the laod screen while zoning, or zoning takes longer than usual. O_o

Scikar
27-11-03, 22:56
/set sync_errors 0

There it's fixed. Happy?

Shakari
27-11-03, 23:40
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I never log in anything other than an apt or a safe zone.
CRP is... the silliest place to log, even if you are TG.

What is this 'sync bug'? Surely syncing has little or nothing to do with KK and is down to the network you and the servers occupy?
I rarely if ever sync for no reason, only problems I have is when I get kicked back to the laod screen while zoning, or zoning takes longer than usual. O_o

um no its down to kk :) and there servers :D

and it when u just get the "synchronising" message and can't move but u can take dmg and ppl can see you :(

if i ever end up in synch more than 5 seconds i alt-4 and relog quick as i can in danger area's

Dribble Joy
27-11-03, 23:41
O_o wierd.

Like... never happened to me afaik. crashed while defending MB and relogging dead though, same thing I suppose...

Kopaka
28-11-03, 00:20
yeah DJ, add my PE back to skullz, there he belongz ^^
cuz Kopaka is backz0rz ... :eek:
ah MB has 1 prob less... Yakarma (aka sYn) arent allowed to raid that anymore....

only prob now is my alt and that clan ... :lol: