PDA

View Full Version : This day..

[TgR]KILLER
27-11-03, 13:17
sucks.. i got home.. try to login.. get stuck in a no skills/money shit sync 10 times.. finaly i log on.. i go to PP and look for some PvP then i think hmm i'm on my wrong char O.o i log killer in. again took 10 relogs to get it working.. then i open the citycom.. bang.. comp freezes to dead.. after 10 min i restart.. and gues what O.o servers are down all day.. and there was me thinking yesterday i'll be @ work then their going down.. ow yea forgot thursday is my day off :/.. anybody up for a game of UT ?

#TgR on irc.quakenet.org

evs
27-11-03, 13:32
UT or UT2003?

[TgR]KILLER
27-11-03, 13:34
nonono UT.. Unreal Tournament.. instagib even :p thats were The gib Rippers were born O.o.. tho i got UT2k3 installed i think.. but UT > ALL

El_MUERkO
27-11-03, 13:35
Nice quote eves :)

Try Call of Duty Killer, thats my FPS of chice of the moment.

evs
27-11-03, 13:36
yeah used to play UT loads - uk team n shit like that
was good fun, but moved on since then

(well nc ate all my time up)

ive got a 2003 server you see if you want a muck about on it

and your irc chan is set to +m

so i cant talk in it ;)

[TgR]KILLER
27-11-03, 13:41
removed the -m :p and gave ya a voice anyway.. gotta kick husk for removing clanbot from the chan he used to give everybody a +V so the +M wasn't a prob ;)

icarium
27-11-03, 15:40
Originally posted by evs
yeah used to play UT loads - uk team n shit like that
was good fun, but moved on since then

(well nc ate all my time up)

ive got a 2003 server you see if you want a muck about on it

and your irc chan is set to +m

so i cant talk in it ;)

WE have got a UT2003 server dont you mean? :p

n00blet o_O

Psyco Groupie
27-11-03, 16:48
ive got all sorts of servers with my mates ... damn this fooken http proxy .. i cant even ftp em to do stuff O.o

numb
27-11-03, 16:52
Psycho, there are a variety of web based ftp clients. I'm stuck behind one of these damn proxies too.

You'll need to do a search - as I cant remember them. Used to use it to send stuff home to myself.