PDA

View Full Version : Copbots in PP

DarkPhoenix
27-11-03, 02:22
Hmm...

Werent Copbots supposed to be removed in Pepper Park this last patch? Callash said they were...

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80813&perpage=15&highlight=copbot&pagenumber=2

scroll down to callash's post...

\\Fényx//
27-11-03, 02:27
have a look thru PP3 and the last half of PP2, theirs no coppers there, when you come closer to plaza the cops are still there

Dont Mess
27-11-03, 02:34
wen pple say remove the cops in PP every1 knows we mean the 2 bitches standin in p3 zone coz thats were the actions at

Sigma
27-11-03, 03:23
Originally posted by Dont Mess
wen pple say remove the cops in PP every1 knows we mean the 2 bitches standin in p3 zone coz thats were the actions at

that's where the syncings at :wtf:

Sorin
27-11-03, 03:26
I just looked in PP2 and PP3 and the cops are still there. Did you mean they are all gone, or just some? Cause I was in PP3 and saw copbots.

Shakari
27-11-03, 03:53
Originally posted by Dont Mess

Oh yeah just come from a nice little scrap there tho once walked out with 2 health under a hail of copbot fire :(

GET RID OF THOSE 2 COPBUTTZ PLZ :D:D:D

Magnazan
27-11-03, 12:06
Oz station is where its at - PP1 is so last month

Shakari
27-11-03, 16:25
Originally posted by Magnazan
Oz station is where its at - PP1 is so last month

hmm there where so many ppl in p3/pp1 last nite that was making lag a bitch there :D yet i have never seen anyone at OZ station usually a ghost area :D

Original monk
27-11-03, 16:30
yust remove the copbots OK, they ruined PvP in Pepper park for a year now, in beta it was sooo fun in PP.
Since the copbots came (so called for protecting the campers at the entrance) its all fucked up, people are even abusing the copbots in pvp in there advance, if you have a bit luck you can make a copbot shoot youre opponent, all it needs is good hearing and timing, so please remove the NO-USE copbots ...

Altough its much to late for that by now, it allready fucked up for to long but hey .... better to late then never :/

btw how much is this question asked before, how many polls have there been ? 1000 times ? 10000 ? im sure we all want them removed by now, i dont know alot off people that like them there ... actually i dont know 1 person that havent told me yet to remove the bloody anoying things ....

El_MUERkO
27-11-03, 16:31
remove those two 'bitches' and we'll have sync pking by muppets

Original monk
27-11-03, 16:32
and remove the 3rd one at the store also, for old times sake :P

Psyco Groupie
27-11-03, 16:46
ncat the self proclaimed 'best pvpers' on uranus stand by the copbots with 2 ppus ready to buff/heal.

pp fights are shite anyway ... I say add a cash system to neofrag and a few more maps and people can fight it out there ... maybe ban holy buffs in there too

Archeus
27-11-03, 17:04
pp fights are shite anyway

I disagree. The stand by the zone point and gank anything that passes through is lame but if you have fights further in it can be quite fun. PP2 for example has an excellent setup for large scale battles (defenders/attackers). I turned up just as DARK ganked Zhut (who had been handing out large sums of cash as prizes). I was surprised by the layout that allowed a well placed team to control PP2 with ease. For example I was rezzing people who were getting dropped without making my position easily aware. It was only when I got para spam happy people spotted where I was.

There is also risk involved in PP fights and the majority of people who go into PP know the score (or least do after they die) so it is not like wandering out in the wilderness and getting jumped on.