PDA

View Full Version : Fight night 29th Nov

REMUS
26-11-03, 23:59
Will be held at the the and improved battle dome. I look forward to a good turn out.

this as usual is an event open to anyone, leave clan rivalrys + personal vendettas *cough* mike + cc *cough* behind you, last week FN ended early due to what you might call unforeseen circumstances, DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A CLAN BASHING THREAD the clan in question did not come to ruin FN.

So please keep up the tradition break out your best gear and skills and make your way to fight night, open to all class's and ranks.

PPU fights may be allowed under the right circumstances that i have to agree too.

the usual time 9pm GMT Sat 29th nov

I hope to see all the usuals and some new ppl too :D

Lexxuk
27-11-03, 00:00
Dead people get sexed by me, and if you lose to me, you suck :p

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:02
oh dear lexx, poor lexx, i dont intend on looseing my freind :D

icarium
27-11-03, 00:04
ppu fights? wont that be like snail racing?

Lexxuk
27-11-03, 00:07
Originally posted by REMUS
oh dear lexx, poor lexx, i dont intend on looseing my freind :D

umm, i'm only available to fight people 1/2 my rank, cause kyle keeps trashin my armour <3

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:07
i mean tank vs a ppu that has basic heal or somthing like that or apu vs ppu.

not ppu vs ppu ;)

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:09
What time is 9 GMT? I'm to lazy:o

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 00:11
I'll be there. Apparently my hybrid is good. I killed a rifle PE one time out of five. Rawr.

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:11
well tell me the time zone and i will tell u

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:12
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I'll be there. Apparently my hybrid is good. I killed a rifle PE one time out of five. Rawr.

lol u got apu and ppu cloaks yet?

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:14
well tell me the time zone and i will tell u

5 EST.

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:16
4 pm

Shakari
27-11-03, 00:17
Originally posted by icarium
ppu fights? wont that be like snail racing?

NAHHHHH snail racing is much quicker and more action packed fun :lol:

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 00:17
lol u got apu and ppu cloaks yet?

Cloak switching is for teh nubs. Real men use Holy Spirit ;)

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:18
4 pm

So you're saying that if it's 5 PM EST (which it is right now:D ) What time would I come to the fight?

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:19
you would come at 4pm lol didnt i just say that :confused:

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:22
<----------------stupid:(

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 00:23
<----------------stupid:(

...SHIT, THE PLAN BACKFIRED!

REMUS
27-11-03, 00:28
lol just get ur ass's there on time, ill spam like hell on trade and local in plaza 1 in advance :)

EDIT: btw post here if you are coming, so everyone can get an idea of numbers plz and pre arrange duels too.

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 00:30
That's a good idea. Anyone want to book some fights with a hybrid?

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:33
I'll be there....Just need to decide who to come with :D

KramerTheWeird
27-11-03, 02:32
I'm happy to see someone continuing this after I took a break from nc. Unfortunately now that I have, and that 192 has came out, I've been unable to log in at all to nc, I'm talking with tech support hopefully they know what's up, and if I can get nc working I'll be there Saturday.

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 02:35
Kramer! Bloody 'ell I missed ya! Remember that sandwich you were eating? Only you didn't like it?

I saved the spat out parts. It keeps your memory alive!

Sorin
27-11-03, 02:41
I wanna see Kramer vs. QD. :p Never seen either one in action before.

Er, wait sec, are you still HC Kramer? :(

KramerTheWeird
27-11-03, 02:48
I had a chance to do some lom'ing, I lom'd back to rifles with a new and improved setup! Unfortunatly I haven't had a chance to gain levels back, and I have a quite a few levels to do so. I ended up with 75 DEX after the transition. Unfortunatly, also, it means I have to go lobster boy on you guys, sorry.

Mumbly: I hope my half digested tuna sandwich swimming in stomach acid holds a cherished memory for you!

LVirus
27-11-03, 08:58
PPU fights may be allowed under the right circumstances that i have to agree too.

Good. I heard *certain* PPU got pissed off to you guys and left supporting FN because you ended his duel. :rolleyes:

Kinda lame thou guys .. :angel:

REMUS
27-11-03, 09:23
it was takeing for ever! and the apu was healing faster with medkits than ur HP could dish out dam :p

good to see you back kramer dude Xantor is on the server now and hes fucking good.............. you two should duel hes rifles too.

Mr Friendly
27-11-03, 09:26
there's no point in letting a ppu battle someone, cuz they'll easily win & itll take forever........but a ppu vs apu id like to see....[the ppu kill the apu that is > : ) ]

LVirus
27-11-03, 09:31
it was takeing for ever! and the apu was healing faster with medkits than ur HP could dish out dam :p

good to see you back kramer dude Xantor is on the server now and hes fucking good.............. you two should duel hes rifles too.

OMG! Breaking forum rules here, I C.

Beside I was using TL3 Parashock because it gives better damage than HP .. duh! Oh well, I will be in next FN .. yes I will be there .. with my TANK!

QuantumDelta
27-11-03, 09:41
I can fight but I need a 3 slot Blessed Deflector, 3 Slot Shelter, Constructed heal, 3 Slot Heal Sanctum, 3 Slot damage boost and preferably BR2/Spy1/PC1 Constructed :p

ATM my spells are all store bought except for some badly modded S/Ds :p

REMUS
28-11-03, 01:05
lol i can lend you most of that stuff off my pe qd appart fromt he blessed def.

wun
28-11-03, 01:29
*grumble*

fuckin lack of net connection..

waiting for my money from my tax return... (and yes i left it to the last second to hand it in, so it's my fault but... so what?)

need.... net.... at... home.....

cos i been banned from coming to the office on sundays... :D

t0tt3
28-11-03, 02:26
hahahaha ppu vs tank..

remember when Lord Mansion went up on a FN "hes a ppu"
we in PIMP got like eeeerhm? ok what shall he do....
We guessed he where going for SC and shit oooh no
The guy tried to "survive" and did just buff and heal him selfe..

The poor tank just got crazy and didnt even scratch LM
Ooooh well the story ended happy "the crowd got bored and started to kill him for bad manner" :lol:
My best memory from FN =)

the quote after we pk:ed him. "Just wanted to try to survive"
hehehehe if all people on NC could have that attitude =)

boone
28-11-03, 02:59
i'll definately be there \o/

vokuhila
28-11-03, 04:23
im sorry remus, allthough i told you id be there, i dont have time tomorrow :(

hope youll organise a FN next week, too :)

voku / willy west

REMUS
28-11-03, 14:47
its np voku its on every week as usual.

phunqe
28-11-03, 14:49
Remus r teh sex.

:angel:

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 14:52
If someone sells me a PSI-Ultima mod for... next to nothing... I'll be the talk of Fight Night ;)

vokuhila
28-11-03, 15:54
update:
i will be there :)

REMUS
28-11-03, 17:21
lol u drama queen :p good to hear tho dude :)

ive been asked to write a report for nema but im anti city (and i thought nema was a pro city rp mag) o_O and appart from that i was almost gonna write and email back saying basically

"fuck you u never do anything for me so i wont do anything for you cuz you havnt fixed my dam bugged biotech FS, you didnt replace the speed cannon marine cs and armour i lost to glitching and server side calculation errors and u didnt re roll my char when u fucked it up"

but i have decided not to be petty and i will write a report on fight night in a role playing fashion to the best of my uber english skillz ability :p so ill organise and work the event but i wont be able to participate in the duels becuase ill be writeing at the same time.

greploco
29-11-03, 09:26
ok that was fun, even though I pretty much got my ass handed to me each time, can someone post pics ?

amfest
29-11-03, 10:03
arggh .. I like to watch the duels from time to time .. and I don't check the forums enough I guess .. but can't someone make a Pluto Fight Night mailing list. .or hell .. how about we get someone that hears about fight nights on all servers and sends out a listing with date and time to everyone subscribed . . .

L0KI
29-11-03, 10:04
If only i could get an SA on pluto :(

Ill make a noob PE to come and watch...

cya there :p

REMUS
29-11-03, 16:29
Originally posted by amfest
arggh .. I like to watch the duels from time to time .. and I don't check the forums enough I guess .. but can't someone make a Pluto Fight Night mailing list. .or hell .. how about we get someone that hears about fight nights on all servers and sends out a listing with date and time to everyone subscribed . . .

good idea ill see about making one today dude, anyone and everyone is invited peeps get ur ass's there

9pm GMT Battle dome, incase some of you guys didnt know there is a GR there so it would be a good idea to tag it in advance, if you intend on coming to fight or watch.

CerealKiller
29-11-03, 19:15
I'm down...

Mumblyfish
30-11-03, 01:35
That... was pure gold. Quite possibly the most fun since I started playing Neocron, and that's saying something, considering once I stealth-sexed Trillian.

Battle Dome is sheer perfection for Fight Night. Kinda makes me sad that locations are random. Here's hoping we go back to Les Dome soon, ey chaps?

Oh, and you know what would be fancy? Remus' idea of making a LEAGUE TABLE!

Hybrid powah ;)

boone
30-11-03, 01:35
this was very fun, well done remus ;)

REMUS
30-11-03, 01:43
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
That... was pure gold. Quite possibly the most fun since I started playing Neocron, and that's saying something, considering once I stealth-sexed Trillian.

Battle Dome is sheer perfection for Fight Night. Kinda makes me sad that locations are random. Here's hoping we go back to Les Dome soon, ey chaps?

Oh, and you know what would be fancy? Remus' idea of making a LEAGUE TABLE!

Hybrid powah ;)

lol im glad you guys enjoyed it i do try to make the atomstphere as comfortable as possible :)

the league table is somthing i can start tomorrow and it can be a regular thing in NeMa Magazine.

Mumblyfish
30-11-03, 02:56
the league table is somthing i can start tomorrow and it can be a regular thing in NeMa Magazine.

Nice skills. How are you thinking of running it? Like every fight night everyone in the league table has to play a set amount of matches, so everyone plays the same number? Or just a case of Played:Wins ratio? What about people being seeded? I love this kind of stuff, knowing that you could be fighting to No1 ranked Fight Nighter is a great feeling.

I also take it you get less points for killing a spy ;)

REMUS
30-11-03, 03:39
hehe i think it would have to be Just based on wins becuase otherwise it would get far to complicated.

obviously i would only allow fair matchs to be played.

a new league could be started every month and at the end of the month the top 10 duke it out for top spot, and are class'ed fight night champion which are automatically qualified to enter the final round of the next month even if they dont make the top 10.

should be cool if it runs smoothly.

Dont Mess
30-11-03, 03:42
any good screenies

REMUS
30-11-03, 03:49
i cant host anything but if you want to experiance it you should of come and watched!

KramerTheWeird
30-11-03, 04:32
My stupid ISP is having problems, and certain games, including NC, I can't play online. So I couldn't make it, sorry.