PDA

View Full Version : East Coast USA Runner Gathering

-FN-
26-11-03, 22:29
Anyone interested in such an idea? I'm in Pennsylvania and am willing to travel probably 4-5 hours to any meeting area. I know SXR is planning a gathering sometime in the next few months, but was wondering who else out there would be interested in such an endeavor...

It's sad the "Official Neocron Gatherings" are overseas, I think us US people should do the same :D

Jest
26-11-03, 22:31
Damn j00 I'd totally come if I wasn't West Coast.

Marx
26-11-03, 22:33
I live a bit east of NYC.

Would be interesting to see people.

Ark
26-11-03, 22:37
i live in pa too, so does BA zokk and a couple others would be cool, but erm only 17 here :D

hudsonbeck
26-11-03, 22:38
I wa sgoing to get something togeather and asked this question a couple weeks ago. I think it would be best in a couple months.. after the holiday season and all.

Here is a link to my thread b4:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81052

It was SE USA but whatever u want to do is fine... If you would like to work togeather, that wouls be ok too :)

Hudson

/Edit... w00t... my 500th post:D

Psycho Killa
26-11-03, 22:38
I live in Mass would depend on time and place... (probly not til after holidays)

Psychoninja
26-11-03, 22:59
What about the central US =[

CHICAGO IL!

o_O

Roc-a-fella
26-11-03, 23:06
15/m/ny OMG

Keiron
26-11-03, 23:07
I would love a NE USA gathering. Not sure exactly where the best place is thou, Mass maybe? I'm in NH.

-FN-
26-11-03, 23:14
Heh, yeah, I would like it to be a gathering where we can drink but at the same time, our drinking age unlike the UKs probably won't allow us to get enough people for such a gathering :(

How did the UK v.1 gathering get organized? Was a place rented or what?

Keiron
26-11-03, 23:19
Might be kinda cool to do it at a LAN place where we can all play NC as well drink (well considering I'm 16, I'd just be playin NC:( )

Marx
26-11-03, 23:24
I say we all go to NYC.

We could all follow britney spears around saying: "Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex" while making hump-like motions at her.

ghandisfury
26-11-03, 23:44
Originally posted by Psychoninja
What about the central US =[

CHICAGO IL!

o_O

Me too

Spoon
26-11-03, 23:49
Originally posted by Marx
I say we all go to NYC.

I dunno, everything in NYC is soooo expensive......

Also, NYC is close the da Bronx, that means "you know who" might show up and crash the party.........

:lol:

j/k SD

Dribble Joy
26-11-03, 23:54
Originally posted by -FN-
How did the UK v.1 gathering get organized? Was a place rented or what?

The FUKING, was organised by Danae, it was going to be in a convetion centre and then a club later, but things got fucked up.

It kinda fell apart, but then was brought back as just a small meeting in a park. About 7 people went I think.

SUKING (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81705) should be much bigger.

ZoneVortex
26-11-03, 23:54
Awww lame damn you guys and your east coast...ness...

West coast to the max!

Jest
26-11-03, 23:58
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
West coast to the max! See, when you say stuff like that it only makes the rest of the West Coasters look bad. :p

Lareolan
27-11-03, 00:09
No fair! How come us East Coast Canadians aren't invited?

Marx
27-11-03, 00:21
Yo, Zone.

We don't want no east coast west coast brawls 2 go down dawg.

U got ur coast, we got ours.

fo' real.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shadow Dancer
27-11-03, 01:39
I live in NYC.

Trillian
27-11-03, 02:23
Do it. I'll come!

nonamebrandeggs
27-11-03, 02:41
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I live in NYC.

WOW! YOU GET A COOKIE!

-FN-
28-11-03, 17:14
Heh, I'm sure that East Coast Canadian people would be ok too ;)

NYC would be cool but it's the extreme in eastern direction, kinda makes it hard for many people not directly on the coast to get there...

I'm thinking maybe Philly or Baltimore maybe?

hinch
28-11-03, 17:22
i want to goto chicago for holiday then i can run around singing some old blues songs and visit places that got blown up as models in blues brothers :)

now all i need is an old dodge cop car some shades and a hat

RuriHoshino
28-11-03, 17:26
Originally posted by -FN-
Heh, I'm sure that East Coast Canadian people would be ok too ;)

NYC would be cool but it's the extreme in eastern direction, kinda makes it hard for many people not directly on the coast to get there...

I'm thinking maybe Philly or Baltimore maybe?

Either Philly or Balty would be good...but don't get any closer to DC then that or we may get infected by a political bug!:p

Redburn
28-11-03, 22:52
Philly or Baltimore fine by me.....there is a Dave & Busters right on the Delaware River that you could get room at or just crash serves beer and other nice drinks, Not to up on what in Baltimore.

Odin
28-11-03, 22:56
The GM's/Mods are having a get together in Southern Ontario end of July beginning of August. We will most likely plan a night sometime during that for a general get together. However that will most likely be a licensed thing (ie: 19+ only).

VetteroX
28-11-03, 23:33
I live in manhatten, NYC. I think an east coast gathering would be better in USA, canadas too far north. nyc is at least easier for more people then canada is. certain people who live on the east coast (probably know who they are) would be welcome to stay at my place in nyc, so cost of a place to slep would be $0.

ZoneVortex
28-11-03, 23:46
Yo, Zone.

We don't want no east coast west coast brawls 2 go down dawg.

U got ur coast, we got ours.

fo' real.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah word up dawg keep it real. :eek:

Odin
29-11-03, 00:24
Originally posted by VetteroX
I live in manhatten, NYC. I think an east coast gathering would be better in USA, canadas too far north. nyc is at least easier for more people then canada is. certain people who live on the east coast (probably know who they are) would be welcome to stay at my place in nyc, so cost of a place to slep would be $0.

Well I'm just saying where the gm/mods will be cause they will be crashing at my place over a week or two period. Some of the european guys are talking about flying down for it. We are also barely any more north then NYC is. We will be 45 minutes south of Toronto, 2 hours from Buffalo, 3 from Detroit and 5 1/2 from Ohio. Not to mention the cost difference is huge between here and NYC. Plus the drinking age here being 19 instead of 21 :)

greploco
29-11-03, 00:27
I'm in detroit, certainly would make the trip to chicago

ny would be a bit tougher but extremely cool

Marx
29-11-03, 01:25
I would be up for heading up to Canada for a get together.

Either way I take a train someplace, at least in Canada I can drink legally =D

Odin
29-11-03, 02:40
I would be up for heading up to Canada for a get together.

Either way I take a train someplace, at least in Canada I can drink legally =D

And you can chuckle anytime you hear the word "about"

Flashlite
29-11-03, 05:25
FN where in PA are you. I am North east in Scranton

McEvoy
29-11-03, 08:47
im in New York city, i'd be up for anything in the tri-state area, Canada might be too far for me though. tell me if ill need to pack a lunch and my swimsuit :)

Danae
01-12-03, 07:31
I'm in Pennsylvania atm, but I'm relocating to the UK (hopefully in a week) :p

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 07:35
*stalks Danae*

mystery8
01-12-03, 10:08
Wooo. Lots of PA people.

A gathering might be fun.