PDA

View Full Version : bbl

ericdraven
26-11-03, 19:43
In case someone missed me (i am sure SD did!! :p ) - i was playing the AO trial.

And well - this is no leaving, but a "suspending" thread. My accounts run until january/february and only the third one in a monthly cycle, so i can still login whenever i want.

BUT - i will concentrate on AO now. In this few days i saw more players, mobs, items, places than i saw in my whole NC lifetime.
Yes, it's round based and not real time - but if i want real time fights i buy a FPS, and not a MMORPG. :D

Additionally i have been accepted to the european Horizons beta, so i will concentrate my time on this two games now.

The overwhelming complexity of AO really convinced me, maybe it's just the starting enthusiasm, but if it keeps on going like this then DoY must be something REALLY great that i will come back..

So folks - be back later (maybe).

Oath
26-11-03, 19:47
lol can i have your stuff eric? :p

Joking, sad to see ya go man, understandable though.

Hope your back soon.

Furion
26-11-03, 19:48
cya man, hope u come back....

Shadow Dancer
26-11-03, 19:49
Have fun Eric, don't be a stranger. :angel:

Original monk
26-11-03, 19:55
not much comments on this one :/

drop by at the forums often, also enjoy playing ao, and let us know how horizon feels like, like some kind of flying reporter :)

enjoy playing game eric, enjoy posting the forums and for sure have fun on youre new journey's :)

:( you being here less yust doesnt feels right

]v[ortice
26-11-03, 19:57
eric

you'll be back :)

Neo-Turkey hits hard dude. You just gotta have another fix (So I've heard)

nonamebrandeggs
26-11-03, 20:00
l8rz@u

g0rt
26-11-03, 20:05
blah ericdraven = l33t

dont bail! ;)

evs
26-11-03, 20:19
AO = awesome

only reason im not there now is none of my mates like it

QuantumDelta
26-11-03, 20:46
I'll speak to you soon I guess :p

ezza
26-11-03, 21:15
tried AO twice didnt like it much though a member of my clan jumped ship to go there so meh:(

but if ya like it then cool, if thats the case thou' cant see you coming back as there is a hell of a lot to do and lots of stuff to collect etc

with 200+ level to gain youll be kepy busy for a while

hinch
26-11-03, 21:23
good luck dude.

cant decide if i should try swg or ffxi yet im just after a game that will take lots of time to lvl up not like nc where you can lvl in a week and something where theres very little pvp i just want a game i dont have to concentrate on much

Zanathos
26-11-03, 22:17
Maybe Ill try AO sometime.....

Doubtful.

Psyco Groupie
26-11-03, 22:23
have fun, good luck .. was fun tradin' :)

Gotterdammerung
26-11-03, 22:30
Closed as per forum rules. Please feel free to use pm's & e-mail to send any further wishes to eric.