PDA

View Full Version : Elitist 3rd Club - members sign up here! :)

LVirus
26-11-03, 12:58
Okay because there is no OOC chat for servers (And I don't wanna put this to RP section because of certain mod will shoot me :)) I will post this here.

How about we form a Elitist 3rd Club .. club that is ment for players that have at least 3 characters in PLUTO and are over age of 21 year. We should have meetings and try to log in our all characters at once and meet like in concenter :P.

So far I know at least these persons to have 3 or more chars in Pluto:

Me, Wannabe, Kayne, Uho.

Any others there?

And those poor people in 4 char servers, please don't bother posting here :angel: :lol:

\\Fényx//
26-11-03, 13:05
Originally posted by LVirus
Okay because there is no OOC chat for servers (And I don't wanna put this to RP section because of certain mod will shoot me :)) I will post this here.

How about we form a Elitist 3rd Club .. club that is ment for players that have at least 3 characters in PLUTO and are over age of 21 year. We should have meetings and try to log in our all characters at once and meet like in concenter :P.

So far I know at least these persons to have 3 or more chars in Pluto:

Me, Wannabe, Kayne, Uho.

Any others there?

And those poor people in 4 char servers, please don't bother posting here :angel: :lol:

how the fuck cound you forget me :9 bastige. . . i got 5 now o_O but im only 20 so meh, you ageist git :p

LVirus
26-11-03, 13:07
So, your 20 so you cannot belong to my club. Now hus you.

Btw, I was for a short time yesterday CA Master with my PA in plaza yelling Lioon Reeza rules. Someone took a screenshot o_O

Now I'm DRE. Who knows what I will be tomorrow ;)

\\Fényx//
26-11-03, 13:08
So, your 20 so you cannot belong to my club. Now hus you.

Btw, I was for a short time yesterday CA Master with my PA in plaza yelling Lioon Reeza rules. Someone took a screenshot o_O

Now I'm DRE. Who knows what I will be tomorrow ;)

yea i heard. . . you were askin for a free 5 slot heal over faction chat cause of your services to reeza . . .

/me goes off to make a no LVirus club ...

Oath
26-11-03, 13:10
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
yea i heard. . . you were askin for a free 5 slot heal over faction chat cause of your services to reeza . . .

/me goes off to make a no LVirus club ... can i be a co-founder?

:p

i r 20, nad HAD two chars.................

Wannabe
26-11-03, 13:19
Mmm... I got the screenshot of LV and will post it here once I get back from work. I actually have to do two jobs to support my 3 accounts :o

Now where's that 'Worst moments in neocron' thread 'cause my worst moment was seeing LV as CA and wearing that ugly PA :p

// Wannabe :angel:

LVirus
26-11-03, 13:28

/me goes off to make a no LVirus club ...

Yessss, Lioon Reezor should sponsor me that because dirty Crahn stole my spell because it was shiny and better than their dirty modules :o

Now about that "anti-LVirus" club .. You have spot for meh? :p

Originally posted by Wannabe
Mmm... I got the screenshot of LV and will post it here once I get back from work. I actually have to do two jobs to support my 3 accounts :o

Now where's that 'Worst moments in neocron' thread 'cause my worst moment was seeing LV as CA and wearing that ugly PA :p

// Wannabe :angel:

Duh brotha. You cannot do this for meh. I was just using Beast, X-Strong and some Whiteflash so I was pretty high. Dun post it or I will have to break j00 kneel caps :D

deac
26-11-03, 13:38
4 chars and still dont who to cancel :\

ezza
26-11-03, 13:50
shouldnt it be called the club for people who have to much money and time on there hands?

:p

LVirus
26-11-03, 13:51
Originally posted by deac
4 chars and still dont who to cancel :\

OMG! Soon people will realise that FF is not that big clan because most of us have 3+ chars. So .. that means we got like 20 actual players and still they need to bring their neighbor, their counsin, their cats clan to beat us :D

QuantumDelta
26-11-03, 14:08
Welp
Everyone has to have some way to say they're special o_O

Cypher_Psy
26-11-03, 14:33
It's an obscure ploy to make us buy more accounts ... :D
(Maybe)
:D

\\Fényx//
26-11-03, 14:44
OMG! Soon people will realise that FF is not that big clan because most of us have 3+ chars. So .. that means we got like 20 actual players and still they need to bring their neighbor, their counsin, their cats clan to beat us :D

OHNOES like every other clan on pluto... counted thru NDA roster, theres only 13 of us thats active, man prime time FF hits 20-25 online, SSi has like 5-8 that ive seen on most, and havent seen over 10 SS online in a while . . .where as NDA has 8-11 on at most at any time . . .

Marneus Calgar
26-11-03, 14:49
3 chars to.... NDA :D

LVirus
26-11-03, 15:12
OHNOES like every other clan on pluto... counted thru NDA roster, theres only 13 of us thats active, man prime time FF hits 20-25 online, SSi has like 5-8 that ive seen on most, and havent seen over 10 SS online in a while . . .where as NDA has 8-11 on at most at any time . . .

Ohnoz! Don't tell anyone that. Imagine when you guys fight us clan vs clan .. :)

But yes, this is KK sponsored attempt to convert Plutonias to buy more accounts and join meh club

Candaman
26-11-03, 15:38
DarK also has innumerous alts in the ranks i have 3 chars by the way but i don't wanna be in a club with u lot cus i'll prob get noob buffed and then one of the "dirty" clan members (no names but all can guess) will start hacking our ops.

Original monk
26-11-03, 15:43
All people that call themselves elite, nomather what there age is, howlong they play, there average income in a year or if they have 1, 3, 4, 8 or 67 accounts are petetic ...

You think youre better then anyone else he ?
Do you go to the bathroom every day or 2 days to go shit, do you piss every day ? Do you have pain when someone hits you're big toe with a hammer ? Do you feel sad when a beloved one dies ? Do you feel angry when you get PKed 5 times and loose a DS, a psicore and youre HL ? Do you brush youre theeth every day ?

Then you are yust like me and the rest off the world: HUMAN

not better, not worse, yust a human like everyone else :)

im sorry im being so short but i dislike people that think there better then the rest or even call emselves "elite"

and if you where yust starting out some clan or something called 3rd eliteblablabla, no prob, but why do you post a thread here asking for so called "elite" players ? only meaning you wonna draw attention to yourself and to tell everyone (who actually dont care) that you have 3 accounts, thats it ...

yust my 2 cents

btw, when someone else posted a thread like this it would be closed with the titel: Keep it ingame please ....

Lvirus, i dont care who you are, but i can tell you: by saying of yourself youre "elite", you certainly arent

Phlith
26-11-03, 16:12
Sorry to burst your bubble LV but Kayne's 19. :P

Jesterthegreat
26-11-03, 16:27
i have access to 15 accounts (RL mates gave me details) however i only have 2

deac
26-11-03, 16:33
Originally posted by Original monk
All people that call themselves elite, nomather what there age is, howlong they play, there average income in a year or if they have 1, 3, 4, 8 or 67 accounts are petetic ...

You think youre better then anyone else he ?
Do you go to the bathroom every day or 2 days to go shit, do you piss every day ? Do you have pain when someone hits you're big toe with a hammer ? Do you feel sad when a beloved one dies ? Do you feel angry when you get PKed 5 times and loose a DS, a psicore and youre HL ? Do you brush youre theeth every day ?

Then you are yust like me and the rest off the world: HUMAN

not better, not worse, yust a human like everyone else :)

im sorry im being so short but i dislike people that think there better then the rest or even call emselves "elite"

and if you where yust starting out some clan or something called 3rd eliteblablabla, no prob, but why do you post a thread here asking for so called "elite" players ? only meaning you wonna draw attention to yourself and to tell everyone (who actually dont care) that you have 3 accounts, thats it ...

yust my 2 cents

btw, when someone else posted a thread like this it would be closed with the titel: Keep it ingame please ....

Lvirus, i dont care who you are, but i can tell you: by saying of yourself youre "elite", you certainly arent

im better than you ;)

Phlith
26-11-03, 16:38
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
i have access to 15 accounts (RL mates gave me details) however i only have 2

guess you beat me, i only can touch 8... :/

Jesterthegreat
26-11-03, 16:40
lol i have been here since beta 3, i have capped every weapon with every class (common ones - no capped melee spies etc) except PE (got to PA level and deleted), i play all servers, i know niegh on everything about the game.

i know people are better than me in all those areas. i have never once claimed to be elite. i have never once claimed to be a 'vet' i have never claimed anything i think i could not prove.

i agree that anyone who claims to be the best, or a vet is talkin out of their asses. there is always someone better than you (in 99.999999% of the people :p). you are not the best. you are a vet? ok then... whatever...

people who go on ego trips like this really desirve all they get for doing it IMO (i aim this at no one... but the self proclaimed 'vet's in general)

:edit: @phlith: thats what comes from going to a net cafe with a bunch of NC players 4 times a week :p

Original monk
26-11-03, 17:20
Originally posted by deac
im better than you ;)

hehe, youre probably right :)

Jest
26-11-03, 17:36
Hmm I only have 2 but I often play my other friends 2 accounts as well. Either way I think I'll still join the "no LVirus club." :p