PDA

View Full Version : GR Status Response Requested

-FN-
26-11-03, 04:34
I'd like an official KK response on this only so we can know if we're all waiting for something that can't/won't be coded or something that is doable, just on the list.

Can we ever expect a fix to the CRP GenRep being controlled by whoever owns Cycrow to make it truly a public GenRep? With only Escuador Oasis being on the East side of the map, the CRP GR status truly kills a lot travelling.

The Battledome GR insertion all nice and ninja-like was cool :) Thank you! And the El Farid GR fix is AWESOME!

Can't wait for some west side luvin' (i.e. Racetrack, Building in I_16, Catlock Bay, and Sherman Bay are all great candidates ;))

The pic below denotes (what I feel) the Public GR Coverage in green. The additional GRs in Red would really help the traversal of the world a lot imho.

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~cmarcera/files/pubGRs.jpg

As you can see, the Racetrack is CHOICE real estate for a Public GR, unless of course the CRP GR is "fixed" an made a Public GR.

There's also kind of a hole in the North... a GR at the DoY outpost up there would be cool but might be part of the upcoming DoY content so *shrug*

Marx
26-11-03, 05:14
The volcano needs a GR.

;)

FirestarXL
26-11-03, 05:17
...and with the addition of an ASG depot in the vicinity of El Farid, I think we're actually almost there.

The new stuff at battle dome is very cool, ASG, Genrep, gogo, shops etc. Nothing in patch notes about it though, which seems odd. o_O

Keiron
26-11-03, 05:27
I think they should finish the building in I_16 /w a gogo and gen-rep. Its already designed like it should have one (pretty much a clone of CRP) and it has a Vehicle depo.

-FN-
27-11-03, 05:33
Still waiting... :p

I just want to know if CRP will ever be coded "right"!

LVirus
27-11-03, 08:44
Originally posted by -FN-
Still waiting... :p

I just want to know if CRP will ever be coded "right"!

Why? So you can easier to raid cycrow and tease TG nubies whos leveling ground it is or ninja hack cycrow from us? :p

-FN-
27-11-03, 09:21
Yes, that's exactly it. Because you know all I do is kill 60/60 n00bs and ninja hack OPs with uber triple-logging powers.

Why do you have to say stupid things? :p I'm asking because I'd like to see decent world map coverage for clans not interested in faction politics, unclanned runners, and lowbies getting around to level.

g0rt
27-11-03, 09:29
I agree 110%.

In fact I was going to make a thread about this myself.

The only big wide-open spot on the map withOUT a public GR is that little red area by the race track. It should have a GR asap, especially now that TG has a way into the deep north-west owned by the mercs....

Stigmata
27-11-03, 11:22
CRP should be locked down at the disgresion of the owning clan of cycrow.

it would be a stategical nightmare for people just to GR into the TG homeland.

Archeus
27-11-03, 11:31
One gr at racetrack, that is all we need for open GRs

Stigmata
27-11-03, 11:38
One gr at racetrack, that is all we need for open GRs

maybe one out at regants

Magnazan
27-11-03, 11:50
How about you just use TH and stop whining - either that or take some ops and stop whining. Either way stop whining!

Candaman
27-11-03, 12:31
Originally posted by LVirus
Why? So you can easier to raid cycrow and tease TG nubies whos leveling ground it is or ninja hack cycrow from us? :p

Oh yeah because ur noob clan don't go around ganking any non tg people trying to lvl there if u made it more lvl friendly then people wouldn't come hack u so much but people do it jsut as spite for when u kill them as a /30 runner trying to cave or kill fire mobs just cus they are red

Jesterthegreat
27-11-03, 12:40
Originally posted by stigmata
maybe one out at regants

NEXT are called out to install a gr near Regents Fortress to aid in the destruction of the mutant mennace?

would be nice >.<

of course would be nicer if mutants gr'd into plaza 1 and were gunned down by copbots :p

El_MUERkO
27-11-03, 13:00
The Racetrack could do with one and CRP shouldnt be controlled by the clan who own Cycrow its like giving them their own private hunting ground.

And Virus stop whinging if people want to PK at CRP they will if the GR is open or closed, never once have I thought 'i wont bother going to CRP cause the GR is closed'.

-FN-
28-11-03, 23:57
Originally posted by stigmata
it would be a stategical nightmare for people just to GR into the TG homeland.

Um, isn't that what TH and MB both already have, just like the TG Canyon? CRP is not the TG homeland despite what the world may think :p As a high-level player I really don't have any trouble getting around with a hover in the ASG, but not everyone has that, not everyone can afford VHC points in their setup, and everyone doesn't have the faction sympathies which allow them to get around.

@ Magnazan: I'm not "whining" as some people like to so foolishly say. I am I bringing neutral points here that have no bearing to how I get around so cut it with the "go take OPs" BS because this thread has no relevance to that. Despite your silly clanminded reasoning, there are many people who play NC who don't have the interest/time/skill/etc to devote themselves to a clan but still wish to enjoy the content of the game in it's entirety. If you bothered to READ the thread, I'm asking for the sake of non-political, clanless, n00b, etc players.

Anyway, KK, I'm still here :p What's the werd?