PDA

View Full Version : with the latest patch...

40$Poser
26-11-03, 00:03
is it just me or does anyone else think with all these fixes and graphicals updates a deal with a publisher is near for KK and then DoY a little while after? As I read the patch notes that the first thing that came to mind, maybe wishful thinking, but either way it's good to see bugs getting fixed and detailing being added in. The new map rocks btw.

g0rt
26-11-03, 00:16
I hope you are correct!

Psycho_Soldier
26-11-03, 01:06
I have a feeling you may be right. Or KK just realized what the people really wanted.

Spy<VS>Spy
26-11-03, 17:54
Originally posted by 40$Poser
is it just me or does anyone else think with all these fixes and graphicals updates a deal with a publisher is near for KK and then DoY a little while after? As I read the patch notes that the first thing that came to mind, maybe wishful thinking, but either way it's good to see bugs getting fixed and detailing being added in. The new map rocks btw.

Its just you, there is no publisher stupid enough to take this game. at least not one that wont take 'allot' of convincing. why do you think the HUGE crack down on the forums, no i'm leaving posts, forum accounts being deleted once you disconitnue service. trolling of the boards almost 24/7 to prevent massive board complaints against service product or people.

I mean seriously if we had that kind of watchful eye IN game as out of game, i dont think we would have much of a problem. when a company throws everything into 'public image' you know they are on their last legs, grasping at straws, hoping that anyone looking at the product will say, gee, the base community is strong, maybe with a little advertsing and leverage it could pick up to a base profitiable enough to venture on.

Not saying i dont like the patch goodness, i do...but being an old fart myself, i know that 90% of the stuff here...is just stuff they prevoiusly broke, i mean they arnt really 'improving' on the product its still in no better shape it was say 6 months ago. so while i am hopeful that the trend will continue...i basicly its because...well...the bitching just got to the point where someone decided it was time.

I'm not going to be negitive and say, dont hold your breath on the DoY thing...or that the reason its such a pitiful resolve that we are in, is because of that bloody exspansion...

because let me be honost with you poser, i have only had TWO lingering doubts about neocron on what would sure to be its downfall in the entire play time i have taken part in. one came in the beta stage, one came 1 month after retail.

First, i knew we where fucked the moment i saw 'sychronizing' leaving my apartment.

second, i knew we where fucked the moment KK began to announce an exspansion pack in the works, a mere...hell i dont even think it was a month after retail, when the game was released 4 months earleir then it should have been...oh and our current publisher was up the frikken creek.

In conclusion, no patching in the world could possibly prepare us for DoY...KK doesnt talk about it anymore, i dont want to hear about it anymore. the only thing we can hope for, is some good updates that will eventually lead to the repairing of CRITICAL game flaws that have been in forever. The ball is in the court, i'd like to see KK make it to the basket...and yes snow, thats me being possitive. ya done good, dont mess it up on your to the hoop. ;)

Zanathos
26-11-03, 18:07
I do sincierly hope that everything will work out in the future.

But I wont put my hopes in it entirly

Candaman
26-11-03, 18:26
I really can't be bothered to read another 96 page long abuse list from spyvspy but from what he says up to the point i got bored about the forums being so strict could be more because they have found a publisher who is looking into the game and will check the community on the forums and such like so they will see by the constant attention from the gm's that the forums are well looked after and thus make the game easier to sell if they do choose to publish it

Spy<VS>Spy
27-11-03, 04:03
then why bother to reply, if you arnt even going to read it? oh thats right...because we post just for the joy of it, not for the relivence.

dont want to read it, then dont reply to it. candyman, but you did have an amusing sig to look at and share.

zonk
27-11-03, 10:17
Goddamn spy, ur so pessimistic, always...
Go shoot urself :mad:

Psychoninja
27-11-03, 10:21
Originally posted by zonk
Goddamn spy, ur so pessimistic, always...
Go shoot urself :mad:

Thats one for the publishers :p

Stigmata
27-11-03, 10:59
DOY may come it may not.....tbh i dont care, i like it as it is now.

Candaman
27-11-03, 12:24
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
then why bother to reply, if you arnt even going to read it?

Lets see i replied to the original post that started the thread the one that i actually could be bothered to read and made a comment on just because i don't read ur spam don't make my point less valid

kthnxbye

Jesterthegreat
27-11-03, 12:37
with the new map showing the enterances to DoY and all the bug fixes... i would like to hope so - but i wouldnt bet on it

{MD}GeistDamnit
27-11-03, 15:23
all bugs aside, neocron is the funest mmorpg on the market.

all they need is to fix the bugs, and re-launch with some real marketing.

it looks like things are indeed picking up, slowly but surely.

Spy<VS>Spy
27-11-03, 22:24
Originally posted by Candaman
Lets see i replied to the original post that started the thread the one that i actually could be bothered to read and made a comment on just because i don't read ur spam don't make my point less valid

kthnxbye

no you did not, you responded to my first paragraph having to do with the forum. ...and nothing else, which means you have no point. this might tax your intellect, but there is a little ignore button avaible on these boards, do me a favor. use it, put me on it, and shut up noob.

That would make us both happy.