PDA

View Full Version : Can't login?

Sheba
26-11-03, 00:02
When I try to I get this error:

Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer

What the heck..this is normally a internet offline issue, so not sure what the heck to do?

Lexxuk
26-11-03, 00:14
that just on the launcher? can u actually launch the client to connect to the server itself?

Sheba
26-11-03, 00:16
Let me try running the game directly... but it has not patched to 192 yet will that matter if I launch this way?

(DOH) never mind I clicked on run neocron and its patching.
I can be so blonde sometimes!

Lexxuk
26-11-03, 00:17
yes :p just open the launcher and click "launch game" it should connect to server, then d/l new patch, then you can go pluto and buy me dinner :D

Sheba
26-11-03, 00:19
I found a PSI implant articfact, should I hang onto it? Someone left it on the ground no one was around so being the scavanger that I am ( no relation to thief) I picked it up and stored it for further use, sale etc! :)

Lexxuk
26-11-03, 00:21
depends what implant it is, if its a dimension splitter I'll take it :p if its a psi resistor, sell it at yo's, if its any other one, might be useful to a psi

Sheba
26-11-03, 00:50
I have been playing NC for a few days now and eveytime I start the NC launcher I get this error message:

Dowloading Broken file unwise.exe (uninstaller correct?)
SERVER-ERROR Requested file not found

(further down)

There are some files that are corrupt, Launching NC anyway may result in unpredictable program behaviour! and so on...

Well I have been running the game and except for sycn and loss of connection for no reason I have not had anything really odd happen. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Lexxuk
26-11-03, 15:15
unwise.exe is the uninstaller (why they call it unwise is beyond me, uninstalling is sometimes the wisest choice :D)

You could always retry re-installing the game, then re-patching, thats if you have the patience that is ;)

Spoon
26-11-03, 19:52
Just delete your filestofix.ini in your patch folder.
I don't think the Unwise.exe is available from the updater, I could be wrong though.......

Sync and connection issues would be on your end, tell your ISP to feed the penguins more........