PDA

View Full Version : What is a good amount to have in Agility for a tank?

Andronicus
25-11-03, 20:49
I'd like to run relativily fast - i have 80 in atl; what would be a good amount to put in AGL?

thanks

Nexxy
25-11-03, 20:49
All of it....apart from what you have in Tech.

g0rt
25-11-03, 20:55
Well the skill guide says that run speed is based 30% on agility and 30% on athletics, I don't know where the other 40% is really but what I can tell you is agility and athletics points mean the same thing.

After some testing I found that 140 agility and 0 athletics runs as fast as 70 athletics and 70 agility. So you want as much agility as you can, so you can skimp out on the athletics and save con points...yet still run fast.

naimex
25-11-03, 20:55
as nexxy said.. put enough T-C in so you have enough (maybe a bit more to use weaps right out of GR) put rest in agl.. (if you think you have enough ((you do)) then you can take 30-50 or something like that to put in recycle.. at 50 you can recycle.. well most of the ammo if not all..

g0rt
25-11-03, 20:57
Originally posted by naimex
as nexxy said.. put enough T-C in so you have enough (maybe a bit more to use weaps right out of GR) put rest in agl.. (if you think you have enough ((you do)) then you can take 30-50 or something like that to put in recycle.. at 50 you can recycle.. well most of the ammo if not all..

Yeah this is a great idea until you cap, never have to pay for your ammo while leveling.

Psycho_Soldier
25-11-03, 21:03
You only need 35 Recyle. My tank has 35 recycle and 51 repair and 88 Agility. Great for hunting and I am still great speed without sacraficing resist. I would get rid of recycle and repair but I love MC5 too much :D

naimex
25-11-03, 21:20
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
You only need 35 Recyle. My tank has 35 recycle and 51 repair and 88 Agility. Great for hunting and I am still great speed without sacraficing resist. I would get rid of recycle and repair but I love MC5 too much :D

ammo for DB (raygun cannon XXXXXX mod ammunition) = Tl 48 ^^

Psycho_Soldier
25-11-03, 21:22

How many people actually use that though? Not many. Its about as rare as seeing a melee user, if not more rare. I myself prefer malediction. TL 30 ammo. Gat Cannon ammo is TL35 which is what I spec for.

naimex
25-11-03, 21:23
<-- I do :/

get a moony soon.. and got half parts for male.. ^^

but i wub the doom beamer.. :) its funny doing 600+ dmg to "Apparition" :D

Promethius
25-11-03, 21:25

But you don't NEED a DB. basicaly jsut get enough recycle for CS ammo / gat. Or atleast if i had recycle thats wat i'd do.

Rizzy
25-11-03, 21:30
I prefer 37 vhc use for a reveler ;p

Andronicus
25-11-03, 21:32
Is there a run cap? or a point where it doesn't make much difference once you pass it?>

naimex
25-11-03, 21:33
Originally posted by Promethius
But you don't NEED a DB. basicaly jsut get enough recycle for CS ammo / gat. Or atleast if i had recycle thats wat i'd do.

:) that's one of the good parts of this game.. we are all so different... make our own setups instead of following those everyone uses :)

you won't even see me with a CS unless i borrowed it for something important..

TPC / TSG / TFC / DB Tank for meh =P ( and of course the occasional soulcluster.. a must for any intelligent tanks =/ )