Cryotchekk
25-11-03, 18:39
[[Try again when you can show a small bit of civility]]

Mumblyfish
25-11-03, 18:40
ftp.neocron.com

Zanathos
25-11-03, 18:40
sheesh, arent you happy they at least made a patch to fix many bugs/exploits/glitches?

Cryotchekk
25-11-03, 19:02
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
[[Try again when you can show a small bit of civility]]

*ahem*

Why does Reakktor not take the time to update the patch centre. They have made these changes to the game and there is no fucking way to play it. I see this as a very good plan at attracting more customers, i really do hope that Reakktor take all this in and add it to their non-existant advertisment campaign. I would also like to mention that i would not like you to say 'why dont you auto download' because it takes too long on my 56k modem and the patch centre is there for a reason.

@ zanatos

This patch does in no way effect the current status of neocron. At this very moment in time they do nothing to make the game more interesting. They claimed that monks would be changed, or balanced, in this patch, but in the patch centre nothing has been done. The ppu status kills the econemy, things like viper king armour is not needed at all now because people take the pet ppu's with them. Changeing the poke tool exploiting does in no way change the game, there are still plenty of exploits out there. Also kk seem in no way caring about the account hack and still openly allow 3rd party programs into the game. It does not take a genius to work out that people can see your login and password in this way. Adding a new map does very little to the game and was really a waste of time, this may keep some people interested for a day or two more but still everyone has been everywhere on the map and is still waiting for doy. So no, i am not happy with this bollocks.

Nidhogg
25-11-03, 19:05
I'm not sure what the problem is. Patch #192 is on the patch centre (as found in the launcher) and the FTP site. Did I miss something?

N

Zanathos
25-11-03, 19:07
The patch fixes various codes in Neocron that cause bugs, glitches, exploits.

After which they can concern themselves more with content becuase the bugs, glitches, exploits have been removed.

You will get your precious monk balance patch soon enough.

You expect everything thrown on your lap in one patch.

The Great Wall of China wasnt completed with one brick, it was completed with many bricks that eventually accumulated to what you see today. Neocron wasnt finished with one patch, its being finished with many patches, just like any other game.