PDA

View Full Version : Forum for non Neocron related stuff

Zanathos
25-11-03, 18:35
As it stands, we tend to use this forum for posting threads about things that arent nessesarily related to Neocron.

I suggest we create a forum for such things.

That way moderators cant close some peoples threads or delete them :p

Odin
25-11-03, 18:42
This forum is for it. There will however not be any forums or posts that break the forum rules including most spam fests.

Zanathos
25-11-03, 18:48
Just to be clear then.

Telling people about how I got free pizza one day is spam of the forum? because it was closed by a moderator.

Nidhogg
25-11-03, 18:55
Was it a spam pizza? :p

My litmus test for threads is whether they invite meaningful discussion (since this is a discussion forum at the end of the day). If someone posts a thread that doesn't invite meaningful discussion then it's usually closed as spam.

Announcing that you just got some free pizza isn't a great discussion topic. Telling people how they can get free pizza might be. :)

N

Zanathos
25-11-03, 18:58
How to get free pizza?

Distract the employees when theres no pizza ready to buy. Then they may forget about the pizza in the oven and you get yourself some slightly burnt pizza for free :D

Okay so I guess my question is for a forum for stuff like this :)

Nidhogg
25-11-03, 19:01
Originally posted by Zanathos
Okay so I guess my question is for a forum for stuff like this :) Odin already answered that one. Basically, we don't have a forum for spam (since spam is against the rules) but you can discuss just about anything in Comm Talk so long as it doesn't break any of the other rules.

N