PDA

View Full Version : A big problem on pluto.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:23
I cannot take the bitching and wining anymore... after every single fight no matter if its in PP or an op war there is ALWAYS bitching and wining about WAAA WAA U HAD MORE PPUS WAAA WAAAA or U TOTALLY OUTNUMBERES US WAAAAAA WAAAAAA YOU GUYS SUCK U CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT WITHOUT XX PPUS OR XX AMOUNT OF PPL WAAAA WAAAA i just cannot take it anymore EVERY SINGLE PERSON ALWAYS HAS TO BITCH ABOUT STUPID SHIT EVERY SINGLE FIGHT GOD DAMN im seriously thinking about quitting because of this... its a fucking game people quit the wining and if you want to wine i got a question for you..... need a tissue baby?

and im not saying i am innocent of this btw... i have done it a couple times to in retaliation but whatever ive vented so im off too sleep

-FN-
25-11-03, 06:26
Brainport Idea: Remove All Chat

petek480
25-11-03, 06:27
Yes, lets bitch and whine about bitching and whining by bitching and whining:rolleyes:

BTW need a tissue?

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:27
yea for real something has to be done instead of just 'thats wat the ignore feature is for'

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:28
Originally posted by petek480
Yes, lets bitch and whine about bitching and whining by bitching and whining:rolleyes:

BTW need a tissue?

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

so lets recapp.... yes lets bitch and wine about my bitching and wining about ppl bitching and wining...

need a tissue?

McEvoy
25-11-03, 06:30
you are bitching and whineing dood.

well your Dark. your like this crazy huge cult that lives up near Military Base your a pain in the ass, in that way that make other players think of you as a super villain, sorta like Martha Stewart
but you make a great entity :D

oh i thought you went to sleep;)

petek480
25-11-03, 06:31
Originally posted by Lafiel
[ edited ]

so lets recapp.... yes lets bitch and wine about my bitching and wining about ppl bitching and wining...

need a tissue?
Theres a difference between how I did it and you did it. I wasn't the one that wrote a post half written in caps.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:32
oh so your wining about my post now pete?

need a tissue?

ElfinLord
25-11-03, 06:34
Can't we all just get along? It's a fucking game.:rolleyes:

And while I'm at it, GROW UP!!!!!

Life sucks, nothing's fair, deal with it!

petek480
25-11-03, 06:37
oh so your wining about my post now pete?

need a tissue?
No, you're the one whining. All I did was point out that you're making a whining and bitching thread about people that whine and bitch ingame.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:38
well then your wrong... all i did was point out that there is a problem with all the wining and bitching that goes on in pluto..... stop contradicting yourself pete

petek480
25-11-03, 06:40
well then your wrong... all i did was point out that there is a problem with all the wining and bitching that goes on in pluto..... stop contradicting yourself pete
How the fuck am I contradicing myself? The way you wrote your post using the caps makes it seem like you're bitching and whining.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:41
pete lets just end it this is getting nowere fast

Alex The Great
25-11-03, 06:53
hahahahaha <3 pete.

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 07:03
Hi, only i'm allowed to post more than one :rolleyes:

kthx

Alex The Great
25-11-03, 07:05
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Hi, only i'm allowed to post more than one :rolleyes:

kthx

What does That mean?

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 07:09
Originally posted by Alex The Great
What does That mean?

It was a joke. I was implying that I'm known for using that smiley.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

petek480
25-11-03, 07:10

No one posted more then one :rolleyes:

Alex The Great
25-11-03, 07:10

nononon
I Know you For Quoteing 3 Page Posts and going "I Agree" =D

Jimbo2552
25-11-03, 07:14
Originally posted by -FN-

lmao :lol:

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 07:16
Originally posted by Alex The Great
nononon
I Know you For Quoteing 3 Page Posts and going "I Agree" =D

:lol:

That too.

:D

:rolleyes:@pete

evs
25-11-03, 11:14
threads like this me make laugh in the morning :)

Stigmata
25-11-03, 11:29
dont play on pluto so it not really any of my business.

But we had this problem on saturn a while back......simple solution we stopped fighting for 2 weeks.

everyone got bored and now their is no bitching.

nice enjoyabe fights with the enemy and now we get along quite well.

I can go to an op war fight with carni, eledb, gestra, ethe etc and afterwords we dont feel the need to fight and name call. just have a laugh and say what good and not good and what was lame (stecks noobie heal and shelter tactics)

Andy

evs
25-11-03, 11:39
But we had this problem on saturn a while back......simple solution we stopped fighting for 2 weeks.

yes but thats a sensible idea

i need the flames to keep me warm in the wintertime :p

Candaman
25-11-03, 12:47
me thinks we won't have many ops left if we don't fite for 2 weeks plus this post is really about the whole OOC i'm a hard knock we pwnd u !!111oneone or on the flip side "onoz u guys had 189234234 times more than us and ur noob buffing stealth dropping turrets" as if u are trying to make up for the fact u lost.

Everytings fair in love and war if u wanna bitch about it type it in Trade-MB or summat that no one listens to but lets try get out the whole 13yr old CS image and just accept the fact u lost or not boast to the whole server bout how gud ur uber clan is

Ivory
25-11-03, 13:32
*sigh*

Shadow give them a lesson on how to bitch.... hear your good at it :p

Lafiel is right thogh... although everyone is entitled to their opinion on trade or wot not..... and it does get kinda annoying that the whinnig is generally by ppl who lost... tbh each time FF won... a lot of ppl bitched so badly on the trade channels.. although ppl say they have extremely "lame" tactics (not going to get into this... i'll make another thread about that if i can be bothered.

A leader once told me this:

IF YOU WANNA BITCH ..... DO IT ON THE FORUMS AND DONT WASTE MY TIME

evs
25-11-03, 14:12
but lets try get out the whole 13yr old CS image

A lot of neocron players aren't much different from that age - and often stamp their feet regularly as they have still have no real grasp of their own mortality and skill.

robdekoning
25-11-03, 14:42
On saturn it happens alot too
this is what i see alot

Player1 kills Player 2 in pp1, player 2 comes back to grab his stuff, Player 1 is like ''O noz i own u, u totally suck, ur a noob, know how to play this game u retard etc etc'' well thats what ruines the game for me...

Archeus
25-11-03, 14:47
Can someone explain why you just don't put the people on ignore? I am I missing an obvious reason? Or is it just that people like to bitch about bitching?

garyu69
25-11-03, 14:55
hehe,

I was up at Nemesis last night. I had went there because i was bored and was going to hack then snipe. So i got there on my Hover and found out there were some Runners there already. They own the OP but i'm not naming names.

I hung aroud trying to lock on to snipe but no luck they were behind the fence.

Then i saw someone running to me. He was an Ally. So i stayed there for a bit while him and spirit guys bitched in Zone mode.

Was all quite funny.
I then hoped off my hovertech and shot one guy then thought SHIT!
tried to get on the hover to escape as i saw a load of them coming towards me Braveheart style. But couldn't get the damn thing in gear and i didn't escape.

I thought it was all funny and wasn't pissed one bit that i had been killed. People die in the game big deal.
People will always have the upper hand at some point, there always has to be someone who is the stronger because that way one will win.

So everyone quit your moaning about being outnumbered
Quit with the insults of Noobs
and start having some fun.

Thats what its all about.

I do. And i have never moaned about any other characters and never will. Nor do my clan. We put fun in front of everything.

so..... (Shameless plug coming).....

Join Tangent and then come join us at eXo

w00t

MjukisDjur
25-11-03, 17:40
ha, the biggest battles are @ p1.
Man, the stuff you hear there before/after a fight sometimes :P

Wannabe
25-11-03, 18:00
No no no.. the biggest battle after a lost/won fight in on the Trade-channels! =)

// Wannabe

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 21:53
Originally posted by Wannabe
No no no.. the biggest battle after a lost/won fight in on the Trade-channels! =)

// Wannabe

Yes I call it the verbal op war. :p

L0KI
25-11-03, 21:58
Originally posted by -FN-

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do it on Uranus too...

ghandisfury
26-11-03, 06:43
WAAA WAA U HAD MORE PPUS WAAA WAAAA or U TOTALLY OUTNUMBERES US WAAAAAA WAAAAAA YOU GUYS SUCK U CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT WITHOUT XX PPUS OR XX AMOUNT OF PPL WAAAA WAAAA i just cannot take it anymore EVERY SINGLE PERSON ALWAYS HAS TO BITCH ABOUT STUPID SHIT EVERY SINGLE FIGHT GOD DAMN

Are you part of FF?

im seriously thinking about quitting because of this... its a fucking game people quit the wining and if you want to wine i got a question for you..... need a tissue baby?

Must be FF.......

and im not saying i am innocent of this btw... i have done it

DEFINATELY FF......:rolleyes: :p

Shadow Dancer
26-11-03, 07:18
No he's Dark.

KramerTheWeird
26-11-03, 07:27
you know what's funny?

That mods let shit fest posts like this go on, yet lock topics that are humorus, where everyone is getting along, such as the "cyl0n is an alcoholic" thread. I'm sure I'll be berrated for voicing my opinion on how mods aren't paying attention to the rules they set forth..

*cough*

About people bitching and whining, it seems most of the time they complain about ppu's, well DarK seems to have the most, and that's generally how they are effective, with mass rezzing and ample support tactics provided by them. They have skilled apu's which know who to attack and when to debuff as well. Seeing how a lot of people think ppu's and monks in general are overpowered, they see it as some exploit that DarK uses them efficiently.

Then again I think maybe it's because everyone who loses needs to find an excuse for why they did and needs to have a last word. I was like that at one point, I admit, I hated it and regretted what I said. Not only that but I got frustrated when people vented on my clan after a successful battle we had. I guess the game was getting to me, so if you find yourself bitching or getting stressed out about losing, or even someone bitching about losing to you, then maybe you should take a break or go out and relax away from nc to calm your nerves.

Lafiel
26-11-03, 07:46
na we dont have the most ppu's.... last fight we had 3 ff had 6 :/

i think ff has the most ppus but ur right that dark has the most monks.... we are crahn sect anyways..

Lafiel
26-11-03, 07:47
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Are you part of FF?

Must be FF.......

DEFINATELY FF......:rolleyes: :p

are you for real?

read my sig

QuantumDelta
26-11-03, 08:50
Lafiel, ya know what?

I *Don't* Care If I'm bitching about you bitching about people bitching.

STFU Ya damned noob.

Proof (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83038)
:rolleyes:

I want that five minutes of my life back damnit.

Lafiel
26-11-03, 20:00
wow.... best comunity ive ever seen... grow up

QuantumDelta
26-11-03, 21:00
wow.... best comunity ive ever seen... grow up When one is creating a scene, it is often not their place, to tell those reacting to the scene to mature, or to understand.

Grow up, isn't a good comment for your situation.

Ivory
26-11-03, 21:09
Seeing how a lot of people think ppu's and monks in general are overpowered, they see it as some exploit that DarK uses them efficiently.

Called teamwork mate :p

Lafiel
26-11-03, 22:27
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
When one is creating a scene, it is often not their place, to tell those reacting to the scene to mature, or to understand.

Grow up, isn't a good comment for your situation.

oh now mr tough guy is trying to act smart :rolleyes:

REMUS
26-11-03, 22:38
ladiel, QD pawns you FACT

you have make a bitching thread about bitching FACT

i dont know how long you have played but this is a recent thing, ive played for almost a year now and its not a regular occrance on pluto, i dont know what sparked it, mostly its just due to a couple of people being ass's when the debate gets heated more people join in and it all goes to shit.

ive got lore and a few others muted like mayhem mike simply becuase they are moaning all the time, its a problem but the only answear to this is arrange OP fights or stfu.

its the main reason im still clanless after 2-3 months, i was going to join DarK again yesterday but for some reason the game wont let me :wtf: (dont ask)

necrocon
26-11-03, 22:40
UHmm the ignore feature does exactly what it is supposed to do. What do you want them to do about it give them an idea. It is up to each player to either bitch or not. you have chosed to bitch to Everyone about it. Why cant a few little peeps bitch here and there?

nonamebrandeggs
26-11-03, 22:52
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/7/stfu2.jpg

REMUS
26-11-03, 23:01
OMG KOS NONAME FUXXOR STUPID PICS MY EYYYYYYYYES.......... :(

jesus this thread should be closed please

Lafiel
27-11-03, 04:36
Its not like i made you click this link to view this topic.... i didnt force you to read it...

o and btw remus i been playin since mid beta 4