PDA

View Full Version : bug-tastic

extract
25-11-03, 03:43
Last week

PROBLEM: 1 slot CS turned into a 2 slot CM epic speed gun which gave me no CS and 2 identical epic speed guns

OUTCOME: loss of one epic gun and addition of 100k to my characters account

Today:

PROBLEM: built 10 holy heal sanctums which afterwards went to MB to hunt a little...GR back to plaza....bought some things...sold off bunk holy heal sanctums to yakarma....spammed plaza that i was working as constructor...got a customer...hit start in processor, got message"you need cst tool to build this item"...zoned....same message....relogged to find a holy heal sanctum in place of my cst tool....CST tool nowhere to be found, assumed to have been sold to yakarma......

PREDICTED OUTCOME: 100k

:mad:

Psycho_Soldier
25-11-03, 03:52
Relog everytime you die and GR.

Keiron
25-11-03, 03:58
1st one - Annoying, but it happens
2nd one - Just plain weird, Yakarma's do not buy cst tools...

extract
25-11-03, 06:18
Originally posted by Keiron
2nd one - Just plain weird, Yakarma's do not buy cst tools...

thats the whole point.....have you ever had a peice of armor turn into a psi booster or something? you can still eat the booster...however you get no more mana increase, but it disapears and youre armor or whatever is gone forever...im not totally sure what exactly my cst tool turned into, but im guessing since I sold 9 of 9 holy heal sanctums that i had out of 10 i made and then my cst tool is gone and replaced by a holy heal sanctum which would make 11 of them when i only made 10, that thats what it turned into.....

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:26
Originally posted by extract
thats the whole point.....have you ever had a peice of armor turn into a psi booster or something? you can still eat the booster...however you get no more mana increase, but it disapears and youre armor or whatever is gone forever...im not totally sure what exactly my cst tool turned into, but im guessing since I sold 9 of 9 holy heal sanctums that i had out of 10 i made and then my cst tool is gone and replaced by a holy heal sanctum which would make 11 of them when i only made 10, that thats what it turned into.....

thats not true it sais item cannot be used or something but i know it wont let u eat it

and1guy
25-11-03, 09:12
nope, i was in MB on my apu monk pk'ing... almost died to the guards.. hid in the corner, trying to eat a medpack.. i got the little crunching sound u get when u eat one.. but no life gain.. relogged and i was trying to eat my holy spirit belt... weird bugs :rolleyes: