PDA

View Full Version : Trivia - have you seen a monk on a bike?

NeoChick
25-11-03, 03:10
I have just discovered bikes and it is soooooooo much fun, if you have never tried it give it a go.
Bikes are great because you just hop on and off real quick, no need to first click all kinds of stuff, and then when you drive it you really can take the turns with your knees scraping the road

So anyway, now all my chars have a bike and the very funnyest thing I have ever, ever seen is a monk on a bike!
I took a screenshot but can't work out what to do next so I can't post it. But you may see me around, the monk (monkey) on a bike, very funny

GambitFlame
25-11-03, 03:12
Another comedy moment is when a monk is synapped with PA on, get on a hovertech and when the synap goes enough for the PA to become active the monk stands up and drives the hover tech with no hands :D

Keiron
25-11-03, 03:20
Originally posted by GambitFlame
synap goes enough for the PA to become active the monk stands up and drives the hover tech with no hands :D
Even better is when they are running along. It looks like they are floating :D

Alan
25-11-03, 03:31
Lol that trick works work Spys and PE's too.

Keyol45743241
25-11-03, 03:50
You can simply take of and don your PA again. That works, too. :D

VashTheSoldier
25-11-03, 04:04
whats funier is when u stealth on a hover, and drive by someone, my friends had a heart attack when they saw it, there were in clan going "WTF WAS THAT" i then restealthed and parked the hover infront of them, when they werent looking, i shot them, but JD was always so good he would pk me..

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 04:18
Use Hovertec. I love hovertech.