PDA

View Full Version : Cash sincs?

ghandisfury
24-11-03, 23:58
These are coming from another thread, but I thought that they were noteworthy for making a new thread. I like ALL of the ideas, and I don't think that they would be too hard to code....add your ideas, and don't forget to rate this thread!! ;)

Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I agree with the "more cash sinks". How hard can it be? To think of some ways to force players burn money like that?

The aforementioned buying of random rareparts. 50k for a lowtech, 100k for a tech, 200k for a hightech. Great for tradeskillers.
This could be dodgy, but paying to increase your stat caps? How cool would it be to be able to pay 10 million as, say, a monk... and have your CON cap raise to 46? It'd have to be regulated, of course, as in the max you can boost any stat is to +5 the normal cap. For stat freaks like me, this would be heaven.
Uberlicious apartments. Viarosso Level 4? Cost a few million to buy... only they don't look like arse (like the current V3 apartment), and come with all the extras, such as 50 cabs, a swimming pool, luxurious bedroom... only the best for the wealthiest runners in Neocron...
An extension of that idea, the ability to go to a certain "epic run"-esque DRE vendor, a la the PAs, that lets you pick where you want your apartments to be. So you can get a guaranteed Plaza 1 mainstreet apartment, if needed. This is, of course, for crazy money. He IS an estate agent, after all...

I'm sure other people can do better.

Originally posted by jernau
hmmm.....

err

ok :

1) There are some basic RP items missing from all our apts - let us buy beds and toilets. Please!!!! Make then insanely expensive just for a laugh.

2) Make LoMs cost 500k each. Damn things shouldn't be in at all - at least make them serve a purpose.

3) Upgrades for vehicles - speed boost, armour boost, etc. make them 200k each and allow ALL vehicles to use them (ie not random slots).

4) Venture Warp Plus - cost 50k a pop but will drop you with 1-2 sectors of any OP on the world map regardless of whether you've tagged it's GR.

5) Pay dungeons - Like the zoo idea but the company running the zoo charges runners access. Like a combination of the Maze and NF - You select a boss mob, pay your nc and take your chances. No more MC5 camping cos anyone can hunt a Commander whenever they like if they want to pay. Use the Maze map rather than the retardo MC5 one so all classes get a chance. Make the price dependant on the mob - 20k for VK, 30 for BQ, 40 for FQ, 50 for App, 100 for MC5 for example if the drops are unchanged. If drops are guaranteed then increase cost appropriately.

6) Expensive high - level fight contest at Jeriko. 1 Million NC to fight a GM in the ring. Winners get a medal (writable book) but no NC back.

7) Slot adders - ultra expensive bought items to add more slots to guns. Cost based on no. of slots already there - 1 mil for adding 1 slot to an unslotted gun, 5 mil to add a 5th to a 4-slotter.

8) Put slotties on sale at crazy prices or make them BPable but need v. expensive parts.

Psycho_Soldier
25-11-03, 00:02
I think it would be nice to have a level 4 app for all factions that have like 3 levels inside of it, with like 30 cabs and cost around 10 million. Could also pay too add expansions to your apartment that cost alot. The level 4 apts would also have to look really kick ass though. Would be nice to have people make those apartments in some world builder like Valves map maker for Half-Life and submit them to KK and see if they could put ingame.

Whitestuff
25-11-03, 00:08
Lom pills idea is not good. Some people make mistakes when making characters and they need to be changed. They are a good like they are.

Also is is easier to level INT by droning for example then lom to barter rather than bartering for XP.... that would take ages.

Marx
25-11-03, 00:11
dynamic objects.

BaDDaSS
25-11-03, 05:03
I love the idea of having a mega level 4 appartment!

The tangent clan apt kicks Viarosso lvl3's ass.
Lets sort it out and get a nice lvl4 :)

Keiron
25-11-03, 05:35
I like most of them, but if you think PE's are overpowered atm... wait till you see a PE with +5 to all stats. We would be able to drug to rez, blessed heal, lvl 2 buffs (some of those would be hard to do /w psi pool). The extra Str would give us more armor, dex means more pts and higher tl weapons (less gimpage for RoLH and ect). The con and int don't mean much, but still would be more points.