PDA

View Full Version : COPBOTs on the loose

BaDDaSS
24-11-03, 20:51
Click Here (http://www.so-pro.co.uk/stuffz/copbot.png) to see a screenshot.

Crazy, plaza copbots are roming the waistlands!
Destroyed my tank in a matter of seconds.

wh00p :o

/me sences the playings of a GM ;)

Krll
24-11-03, 20:57
I think the guy who was directing you needs to invest in a dictionary and spell checker. :)

Maybe it was the Judge Dread of the copbot force, bringing justice to the cursed earth? :)

-Krll

{MD}GeistDamnit
24-11-03, 20:58
weird. did the copbot really gank the tank easy ? I thought they fixed tanks? :(

Mumblyfish
24-11-03, 21:05
1337 liek jeff k? And people wonder why the community is shit...

Ren
24-11-03, 21:07
"Lolz"

dunno, maybe he's hunting for a kami chip.

And er, i know its a stupid question but why do people use .png files as pictures? don't they just take longer to download and take up more space?

Archeus
24-11-03, 21:10
Originally posted by Ren
And er, i know its a stupid question but why do people use .png files as pictures? don't they just take longer to download and take up more space?

Should have better/same compression then a jpg. I think the plugin saves it with 0 compression though.

That bot is the epic bot isn't it? Or an actual copbot?

Tratos
24-11-03, 21:14
the killer copbot uses a laser rifle so id say it was regular one as its using plasma, :cool:

id love to know what its doin there tho, lol

~T

BaDDaSS
24-11-03, 21:35
This is a regular copbot like in plaza.

png format is the quality as a bmp with the small size of a jpg.
i have interpolated the image, meaning it loads up layer by layer, so it doesnt take so long for the whole thing to load.

we went i_06 to WB hunt, and we came accross this :o

The Rhino tank got WHOOPED lol ;p
from 60% to 14% in a matter of 5seconds.

Yeah, that jeff twat was direct spamming me for ages, cant ignore the doofus 'cos his name is so stupid with all the !11!!!!11
If anyone wants to earn 100k please bring me his dog tags lol.

Kiel
24-11-03, 21:42
Heres an extract from or voice coms on the incident

JonnyH: Ki3l kill that warbot

Ki3l: its dead

JonnyH leaves tank to hack wb

Red Bull: Ki3l gank that mad copbot there, its running for us

JonnyH about to enter hack: OH F**K THATS A COPBOT

Ki3l proceeded to shoot the copbot, but only tickled it with the tank cannon

COPBOT shoots tank down to near death in seconds

Poor show, but its neocron im past being surprised withthe shitty bugs i deal with day to day.

how about monetary compensation to red bull for getting his tank ganked by the copbot? (100k i bet.. lol)

lame

Mumblyfish
24-11-03, 21:44
So hold on... you saw a Copbot... and want compensation after SHOOTING it? That's pretty daft.

robinitnow
24-11-03, 21:44
well is says in the manual that copbot do sometimes roam the wastes but it is very rare.

Kiel
24-11-03, 21:47
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
So hold on... you saw a Copbot... and want compensation after SHOOTING it? That's pretty daft.

i know, im gonna let something obliterate my tank whilst im on the gunner. thats a smart idea not to defend myself, ill do it more often.

think about it, how many times have you been attacked then just laid down and taken it.

think before putting fingers into motion next time