View Full Version : Dome Of York!!!!!

Houser
24-11-03, 18:08
*sighs* i have just a few words to say.

They have one single coder, they cannot fix even the most simplest of bugs in the game atm. Who knows if they even have a mapper. And you expect them to put out Neocron 2 or this godly expansion that is called "Dome Of York" ??

Think about that for awhile, then get back to me.

\\Fényx//
24-11-03, 18:13
Originally posted by Houser
*sighs* i have just a few words to say.

They have one single coder, they cannot fix even the most simplest of bugs in the game atm. Who knows if they even have a mapper. And you expect them to put out Neocron 2 or this godly expansion that is called "Dome Of York" ??

Think about that for awhile, then get back to me.

how about you stfu and leave the game if you have a attitude like that . . .

g0rt
24-11-03, 18:15
there are no bugs, its your computer! :rolleyes:

Furion
24-11-03, 18:16
Originally posted by g0rt
there are no bugs, its your computer! :rolleyes:

lol g0rt, u need to get over that now, hehe....

Houser
24-11-03, 18:18
I'm only speaking the turth fenyx, you just wont admit im right.

I still play the game, because there is no other game out right now that i can enjoy ganking people. But believe me, once a better game comes out. I'm gone.

Zanathos
24-11-03, 18:18
Useless thread that serves no purpose and is regurgitaded rumours or not even true facts.

Moderators, close this thread please.

Furion
24-11-03, 18:19
I still play the game, because there is no other game out right now that i can enjoy ganking people. But believe me, once a better game comes out. I'm gone.

Try swg man, i hear the pvp is reeeeal fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Edit:

Useless thread that serves no purpose and is regurgitaded rumours or not even true facts.

i think its crossposting also, when the exact same sentence is here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82819)
i bet hes sooo proud of those sentences that he just had to make a thread for em :p

g0rt
24-11-03, 18:19
Originally posted by Furion
lol g0rt, u need to get over that now, hehe....

I know, im sorry...its just...so stupid it boggles my mind. :p

\\Fényx//
24-11-03, 18:20
I'm only speaking the turth fenyx, you just wont admit im right.

look, for christs sake, if their only going on about DOY to keep customers and all that shit, the only way the company can avoid releasing DOY (as it apparently doesent exist:rolleyes: ) is if they go into liquidation else their able to be sued for false advertising etc.

They have mappers and coders etc, however their a small company, and they do not have the resources of giants like sony, EA, etc etc, just look at what they have done OK and fucking appreciate it, CoDi is the main workhorse as far as im concerned, as far as i know he did the bulk of the code for the game, let me see you fucking do better eh ?

SynC_187
24-11-03, 18:29
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
else their able to be sued for false advertising etc.

Not quite. You can't sue unless you paid for it, or you bought Neocron just for it (you have to prove a loss), but I get what you mean :)

petek480
24-11-03, 18:33
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
else their able to be sued for false advertising etc.
Don't they have to advertise first before they can get sued?:lol:

Stigmata
24-11-03, 18:37
exactly how much of a big deal is DOY to everyone ?

im playing the game becuase i like how it is now, im not pinning my hopes on it getting better through one expansion.

And tbh how good can one expansion be?

Andy

Ulle
24-11-03, 18:40
This topic is so old it is decaying. It's so decayed it stinks. Much like the true object this thread really is. That being BS.