PDA

View Full Version : Put the Kamis in the sewer system

Archeus
24-11-03, 16:53
Seeing as there was a Kami in OZ at the butchee levelling spot and the main sewer system is nearby I thought I would go look in the sewersystem to see if they were spawning in there.

I can't believe I got lost again in the sewer system!! I keep forgetting how huge the place is.

anyway, how about moving the Kamis into the sewage system and turn Main Sewer SEC7 to boss level dungeon. It is reasonably small enough and tricky to get to (not to mention a dead end).

It is a shame that such a huge place is going to waste.

El_MUERkO
24-11-03, 16:58
What he said, Industrial sector has some great underground areas, you could raise the level on them to warn off noobs and pust some new mobs in there, kamis would be nice to start with, it'd give those who lost out on kamis when they where roaming around the northern wastes a chance to get one and create new areas for pking and fighting that are harder to zone to safety from.

Can you imagine a Dark team go hunting Kamis and run into an SXR team deep in the underground far from safety :D

g0rt
24-11-03, 17:12
Ya I wouldn't mind seeing more Kami's around, and yea why not make a now useless area into a usefull one at the same time?

But first fix the bugs, so I can sync into the sewers without flying into someones apartment. :eek:

KimmyG
24-11-03, 17:14
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Can you imagine a Dark team go hunting Kamis and run into an SXR team deep in the underground far from safety :D

I would love to see that wait it would be in a huntzone. I could also see the aggy missions after.

Original monk
24-11-03, 17:52
why did they remove em in the first place ? to artificially raise there prices ? because they caused inbalances ? i dunno

bring em back so we can all get ourselves some extra kamichips to experiment a bit with for example: the new kind of apukamihybrids ...

give us back kamisoldiers please, and dont let em spawn in doy area please, give it a place where everyone can reach it :/ dont even let em spawn by GM's otherwise like 98% of the server never ever see's a kami in its life ...

owyeah and bring back larents also while youre at it :P and let copbots drop a copotrifle again when they die :)

g0rt
24-11-03, 17:53
Originally posted by KimmyG
I would love to see that wait it would be in a huntzone. I could also see the aggy missions after.

Hahah yeah hunt zone...find an enemy...uh oh! Mission time for a few hours. How enjoyable!

Archeus
24-11-03, 19:25

The mainsewers are not huntzones as far as I know.

Bumped into Carn on my travels in there (which was not bad for a low server population at the time). Also a lot of backpacks and the occasional belts of people who wandered in and got lost.

They should also turn backpacks into little skeletons (like at the fire caves) so it can bit of atmosphere. :)

KRIMINAL99
25-11-03, 01:43
someone said there is another room after the aggie cellar looking one with a robotic shark in it.

Jest
25-11-03, 01:48
I'd like the Main Sewers to be anything. Right now they are a collosal waste of space, which is a shame considering it is probably one of the coolest places in the entire game. I always wished there was a cool spot in there to have a Fight Night.

Mr Friendly
25-11-03, 01:52

quite useful, could make it into an sxr gaveyard :D

StryfeX
25-11-03, 01:52
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
someone said there is another room after the aggie cellar looking one with a robotic shark in it. I've explored the entire sewer system top to bottom and I've never seen it. :( Would have been super cool though. :D

--Stryfe

Tratos
25-11-03, 01:55
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
someone said there is another room after the aggie cellar looking one with a robotic shark in it.

*rubs eyes*

COOL :eek:

and DO kamis spawn at butchee spawn points? :confused: lol

~T

Drexel
25-11-03, 04:59
Do Kami's still exist, I really want a chip, but ill be buggered if i can find em.

You cant let 50 people get them & then stop issuing them.

& I too have heard the rumor of the robitic shark, but its not on the mob list that went around a few months back so it cant exist. (but a photo would prove otherwise :p )

Lafiel
25-11-03, 05:09
i agree that something needs to be down there cause its some very nice wasted space atm

Keiron
25-11-03, 05:18
*must resist urge to photoshop a robotic shark into Neocron*

Lafiel
25-11-03, 06:33
hey thats a good idea... there is no swimming mobs....

SovKhan
25-11-03, 07:08
Originally posted by Keiron
*must resist urge to photoshop a robotic shark into Neocron*

with a laserbeam on its head?

LVirus
25-11-03, 09:01
Originally posted by SovKhan
with a laserbeam on its head?

Hahahahah!! That made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: