PDA

View Full Version : Dark Vs Ff

Ivory
24-11-03, 15:54
Last night i must admit was THE BEST DARK VS FF FIGHT......

Just wanted to say great and keep it comin. If someone can post pics of this fight do it...... I think I have a gizillion pics of Lore dying... it was HIS doggie tags that were all over the place ;)

Ivory
24-11-03, 15:57
One other thing.... the city clans are gonna hate this..... FF fought with honour 8|

garyu69
24-11-03, 15:58
what class is honour? is he a traitor?

deac
24-11-03, 15:59
god damn i missed it. malstrond right? just after we fought zerg and ssi we looked at the city com like we USUALLY do and saw that dark had 11+....

still i got to sex tupac soo its all good :D

Ivory
24-11-03, 16:15
yep 1st it was at mal... and u guys won that round. then it was at hawkins.. but i had to log for that one.... I heard that lasting for a while.. we had that round.

Then it was back at mal.... this fight lasted way too long.. thought i was fighting until Xmas came along lol.. but I loved every min..... after we pushed FF down into the UG.. THSC (Yes evil queeeeeeen of NC and her minions as exo like to call it).....then hacked hawkins and came over to malstrond and conered us.. we were totally outnumbered with FF in the UG and THSC out at the OP entrance. So we gankz0red trillian (exo must be grinning at this lol) and her evil minions lol and decimated FF..... but didnt know which way this fight was gonna go. POST SOME PICS GODAMMIT >_< lol

hinch
24-11-03, 16:17
cc wanted me to come join this fight but the cunt crashed and never opened malstrond for me so i couldnt rep in

solling
24-11-03, 16:23
all is right but the outnumbering part as FF could not get outta the UG cuz of turrrets :P

but great fucking fight all around :D

Tupac
24-11-03, 16:26
yay at last we get to agree on one thing!! fuckin great fight guys!! throughout the fight i thought u guys had us and vice versa and sex to Sunrise!! lol

Vampire222
24-11-03, 16:29
yeah was no doubt one of the best fights of the last months

deac
24-11-03, 16:31
ahh the love between ff and dark gives me a fuzzy feeling inside :P

Vampire222
24-11-03, 16:33
Originally posted by deac
ahh the love between ff and dark gives me a fuzzy feeling inside :P

Actually, thats your stumach, hes upset!

Tupac
24-11-03, 16:35
its really just cos u guys shite urself's when u see me :D j/k

[TgR]KILLER
24-11-03, 16:38
gotta correct u there ivory.. lemme tell u what happend from our side ( FA that is )

We [TgR] wanted to take an OP.. we decided Hawk was a nice setting so we checked how many dark were on.. well were to much for us alone.. we had 3 hackers and some fighters but we couldn't do it alone by far.. so i asked trill to get THSC ready to join us.. and i asked lore what they were doing.. thats were we learned dark was fighting FF @ mal.. so the plan was to take hawk ( wich we dit ) and then move with all ppl we had ( about 20 ) to mal and assist FF.. but we were kinda just to late.. and we were split up.. i never saw THSC @ mal they left just before we finished the tirth layer @ hawk..

so we got split up @ mal and we all died.. i was laying dead to see if i got rezzed but after 5 min i saw a huge force of ppl running to hawk zone and destroy a vehicle we took along so i knew it was dark.. so i GRed to hawk and got poked up.. and told everybody to prepear for an attack.. our force was cut down tho don't know were some ppl were after getting killed @ mal. but afterall i think we gave ya a nice fight @ hawk.. better fight @ least then the one at RR a few weeks ago ;)

ow btw.. u know what i always like ? u take over an OP without destorying turrets :p and then u guys come in and kill all turrets.. your own turrets that is ;) we din't place 1 lol just use yours against u..

Tupac
24-11-03, 16:54
kinda hard to fight 2 battles at once, just like u said u spoke to lore and he told u that we were dealing with them at the time so decide to attacks while we are pre-occupied o_O but hey we beat u all so its all good :D

Ivory
24-11-03, 16:55
and then u guys come in and kill all turrets.. your own turrets that is we din't place 1 lol just use yours against u..

They can be easily replaced no biggy....

OOC am trying to keep my post count low.... so dont directly reply to wot am saying... dun want to become forum junkie ;)

Ivory
24-11-03, 17:26
where are those pic :mad:

Barak
24-11-03, 18:08
bah.. almost gotten me to log in to come snipe some FF..
baah. can't be arsed too anymore :(

Cliffraiser
24-11-03, 18:22
so thats were ff was :P, was pking at crp, but didnt see a single ff. got me wondering lol :P

Ixholla
24-11-03, 18:42
Shite...I missed it!

They were saying it was a really good fight....

Damn :(

Tratos
24-11-03, 18:45
t'was a great fight indeed all be it i was only there for first round at mal then second at hawks, but i dont care I DID SOMTHING IN THE FIGHT RAWR, lol i think that was my best OP war to date, hehehe

*is chokin on words*

n...nn...niicee....fight..FF, lolz

Great Fun

~T

JackScratch
24-11-03, 19:03
Im truly sorry TechSyn got left out, though with our various NAPs we might not have been able to be involved anyway. Could someone tell me, what exactly is so surpriseing about FF being honorable. I know that as a mega clan they have some hard to control wildcards, but cmon, they even have a no Random PK policy. TechSyn is as goody goody as they come, and we are allied with them, so what's the problem? If we had known/ been on (could someone get me a GMT on this fight) we would have rallied behind FF in a sec. I have been catching no end of hell over our aliance with FF lately and I am sick of it, and quite frankly dont understand it.

So, rather than engague in what seems to have been the fight of the century, TechSyn provided target practice for MC5 mobs and leveled our con. (sux to, cause mine has been capped for about 8 months.)

Phlith
24-11-03, 19:07
I was there for the first two fights... then I had to do laundry.. :/

solling
24-11-03, 20:06
lol yeh we had some log off at 3rd fight and u guys had logged on :P

but as i said amazing fights with even str on both sides
best op fight in a looooooooooooooooong time

Ivory
24-11-03, 20:33
lore pick up all your doggie tags at mal... the cleaner refuses to clean the place cos of them... she says they smell :angel: j/k

Phlith
24-11-03, 20:37
Maybe I'll come collect them when I get home and sell them for a mil each, right lore? :P

joran420
24-11-03, 20:53
damn i missed it :(

solling
24-11-03, 21:12
lol yeh i died a lot but we had great PPUs so i got a ress show me the apu that did not die that fight :P

could have gone either way but u guys got teh turrets and we had em not on (stupid us) but like i said we had some guys logg9ing off u had guys coming on as it usually is not debating it was a great fight cuz it was but u did still outnumber us :P

and FA was late:D

Lafiel
24-11-03, 23:32
Originally posted by hinch
cc wanted me to come join this fight but the cunt crashed and never opened malstrond for me so i couldnt rep in

o_0 i wasnt on for those fights it was prolly tupac on me so if i died durin that fight blame tupac

Lafiel
24-11-03, 23:35
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
gotta correct u there ivory.. lemme tell u what happend from our side ( FA that is )

We [TgR] wanted to take an OP.. we decided Hawk was a nice setting so we checked how many dark were on.. well were to much for us alone.. we had 3 hackers and some fighters but we couldn't do it alone by far.. so i asked trill to get THSC ready to join us.. and i asked lore what they were doing.. thats were we learned dark was fighting FF @ mal.. so the plan was to take hawk ( wich we dit ) and then move with all ppl we had ( about 20 ) to mal and assist FF.. but we were kinda just to late.. and we were split up.. i never saw THSC @ mal they left just before we finished the tirth layer @ hawk..

so we got split up @ mal and we all died.. i was laying dead to see if i got rezzed but after 5 min i saw a huge force of ppl running to hawk zone and destroy a vehicle we took along so i knew it was dark.. so i GRed to hawk and got poked up.. and told everybody to prepear for an attack.. our force was cut down tho don't know were some ppl were after getting killed @ mal. but afterall i think we gave ya a nice fight @ hawk.. better fight @ least then the one at RR a few weeks ago ;)

ow btw.. u know what i always like ? u take over an OP without destorying turrets :p and then u guys come in and kill all turrets.. your own turrets that is ;) we din't place 1 lol just use yours against u..

oh so then your plan was to attack us wile we were allready fighting somewere which you KNEW..... pffft really courageous

Ivory
25-11-03, 04:03
Personally i like it when the odds are against ya ....... i don't tend to take bitch attacks if the clan is totally outnumbered... I'd say bring it on MOFO'S

I'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH

*calms down now* :angel:

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 04:05
Originally posted by Ivory
Personally i like it when the odds are against ya ....... i don't tend to take bitch attacks if the clan is totally outnumbered... I'd say bring it on MOFO'S

I'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH

*calms down now* :angel:

Yea but you're a ppu. :lol:

:p

Lafiel
25-11-03, 05:05
and ur a ...... spy? lol

ppus arent overpowered.... the whole reaosn for the class is to not die how is that overpowered :/

nonamebrandeggs
25-11-03, 05:18
Because dieing has massive penalties as it is... Lose and item, lose quality on MC5 imps, etc...

SovKhan
25-11-03, 05:35
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Yea but you're a ppu. :lol:

:p

SD: you dont play on pluto anymore, and dont turn this into a ppu is overpowered thread. cus most people are sick to death of hearing it.

ps, FF i must admit it was a GREAT fight.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 05:42
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Because dieing has massive penalties as it is... Lose and item, lose quality on MC5 imps, etc...

huh?

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 07:07
Originally posted by SovKhan
SD: you dont play on pluto anymore,

Yes I do. kthxbye

Originally posted by SovKhan
cus most people are sick to death of hearing it.

I could care less what you people are sick of hearing. There's an ignore option, use it.

I didn't say anything about ppus being overpowered, I was just poking fun at Ivory. kthx

LVirus
25-11-03, 09:12
o_O Lore is actually cabaple of reading forums and writing here? :eek:

And there I was, thinging of him as a sex toy who can only whine :p

j/k j/k!! Graah! No Lore!! Down boy, down! AAaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

[TgR]KILLER
25-11-03, 10:30
Originally posted by Lafiel
oh so then your plan was to attack us wile we were allready fighting somewere which you KNEW..... pffft really courageous

No that wasn't the PLAN at all.. we planned the whole attack had the ppl all there and were moving to hawk already before lore told me they were fighting @ mal.. when i spend 30 min of getting everybody there i aint not gonna fight.. and we'v blown off loads of fights for our own to help others already..

and we dit fight u later @ hawk so why your complaining anyway its not that we just ninja'd and walked away is it ?

Lafiel
25-11-03, 13:23
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
No that wasn't the PLAN at all.. we planned the whole attack had the ppl all there and were moving to hawk already before lore told me they were fighting @ mal.. when i spend 30 min of getting everybody there i aint not gonna fight.. and we'v blown off loads of fights for our own to help others already..

and we dit fight u later @ hawk so why your complaining anyway its not that we just ninja'd and walked away is it ?

lol but that is infact exactly what you did.... you received the info that we were allready fightin at mal and you say you spent 30 min getting everyone together and wasnt gonna pass on a fight..... well how would hacking hawkins wile we were allready at mal give you a fight?

i dont really care anyways i kno TgR isnt a lame clan who ninja hacks all the time like some other clans that we know :p i think you know who you are

Ivory
25-11-03, 13:23
ppffft shadow DONCER... mate i was talking about the morals of FIGHTING... something that tbh u dont know about... I'd fight to the death... aint got nothing to do wid me being a ppu... even if i was a dumb tank (no offence to tanks but hello 10 int cap o_O ) I'd still fight to the death......

ezza
25-11-03, 13:26
ppffft shadow DONCER... mate i was talking about the morals of FIGHTING... something that tbh u dont know about... I'd fight to the death... aint got nothing to do wid me being a ppu... even if i was a dumb tank (no offence to tanks but hello 10 int cap o_O ) I'd still fight to the death......

hey thats 20 intel cap, dont be so insulting:p

Ivory
25-11-03, 13:34
20 INT CAP :eek:

u can count to 10 then with that amount of int

j/k

*bring back overpowered tanks* :angel:

Garet
25-11-03, 14:32
I was only there for the 1st fight at mal where we defeated ya. Had to log right after though so missed the 2 battles that came after it. Gotta admit though that first fight was awsome and I was unsure till the end just who was winning.

P.S. HATE fighting you guys cause of the allied tags....Causes me no end of hassle trying to pick out my fellow FF ppl from you guys...lol...I may even have slapped a heal on one of you at one point....

Darkborg
25-11-03, 14:38
I know the feeling.
Damn annoying that. NDA is soo much easier to pick out hehe

Ivory
25-11-03, 16:58
its annoying but hey we hate each other.... so its all good :p

Wannabe
25-11-03, 17:02
Aaaargh!!!oneoen Stupid Knights of the Old Republic made me miss this fight! Bad Star Wars! Baaad!

Wish I could've been there :\

// Wannabe

Candaman
25-11-03, 17:03
Originally posted by Garet
lol...I may even have slapped a heal on one of you at one point....

I don't know about a heal but u guys were definately casting standard shelter on all of us

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 21:54
something that tbh u dont know about...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea ok buddy. What a silly comment. :lol:

Btw the ppu remark was a joke. You do know what a joke is right? Take a look at your clan.

pwnd :p

petek480
25-11-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Btw the ppu remark was a joke. You do know what a joke is right? Take a look at your clan.

pwnd :p
Wow you actually made a joke that was funny:lol:

j/k:D

Alex The Great
25-11-03, 22:07
hahahahahah shit that was funny.

Shadow Dancer
25-11-03, 22:09
Thanks, I'm here all week.

Lafiel
25-11-03, 23:55
dont you mean ur here every single second of the day?

VirtualReGen
26-11-03, 00:26
Originally posted by solling
lol yeh i died a lot but we had great PPUs so i got a ress show me the apu that did not die that fight :P

could have gone either way but u guys got teh turrets and we had em not on (stupid us) but like i said we had some guys logg9ing off u had guys coming on as it usually is not debating it was a great fight cuz it was but u did still outnumber us :P

and FA was late:D
man lore you gotta like check your spelling, its really getting out of hand wtf :D