View Full Version : Item respawn time...

Sheba
24-11-03, 02:24
Just a few questions here, I am at MC5 I guess its called?
First off do I need to walk all the way back to my apartment or if there is a faster way does it cost alot?
2nd the crates that have random items good for recycleing I guess, how often do they respawn the items?
Also for the area I am in whats good/safe to hunt? I am a PE privateer....thanks in advance!

MkVenner
24-11-03, 02:26
best way to get to your app is to use the GR it cost 1k but ul never make it on foot

Sheba
24-11-03, 02:28
Originally posted by MkVenner
best way to get to your app is to use the GR it cost 1k but ul never make it on foot

Dang thats spendy, when you only start with little over 1k...seems they should have based cost of teleport on level!

Lexxuk
24-11-03, 02:48
which server did u eventually decide on? there may have been a "few" changes since u were last here btw, so things might be different. if its pluto, check if i'm on (lexxuk and lexxuk.) and I'll help u as much as I can.

Cyphor
24-11-03, 03:01
when mc5 was first created you started out with less than 1000 credits so you had to kill stuff to get out, however the decided to put the starting cash up to 1000nc as your gona want to get out of there asap :D you should be able to make 1000nc very quickley in the city so dont wory :) start on rats in the lvl 1 sewers then head down to the plants on the lvl bellow (or start there if your careful). Then head to the aggie cellars in plaza 1 or 2 (nav ray should get you to the zone the plaza 1 one is in dimond real estate shop and the plaza 2 one is in the a+w weapon shop) you should head to the aggie cellars at about lvl 10 if your not used to them imo :)

Sheba
24-11-03, 04:33
I took some advice from above and teleported to the city it was spendy 1k or at least I thought it was expensive. In a very short amount of time I have made that back and then some without really trying!
When did they make it so dang easy to get money? Or have prices etc gone up so much that its all relevent?

Cyphor
24-11-03, 04:40
Imo prices are quiet good untill you hit the high lvls, most prices are relative to what you make at your lvl, however once you start needing rares etc it can be costly as alot of people like to hoard them for their alts :(

Shadow Dancer
24-11-03, 04:40
Originally posted by Cyphor
Imo prices are quiet good untill you hit the high lvls, most prices are relative to what you make at your lvl, however once you start needing rares etc it can be costly as alot of people like to hoard them for their alts :(

Yup that is so true.

Cyphor
24-11-03, 04:47
lol great siggy shadow :)

Shadow Dancer
24-11-03, 04:48
Originally posted by Cyphor
lol great siggy shadow :)

lol, thanks. :D

greploco
24-11-03, 22:03
>>When did they make it so dang easy to get money?

lol - trust me, you will have plenty of opportunity to be broke