PDA

View Full Version : Ability to get ***?

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 01:57
some 1 plz tell me y every class can get *** apart from pistol users and tanks. i wanna know y i mean it would make sence if a player leveld from 0/2 to 3 stars. anyway my main point goes on to my PC spy. he has 3 base weapon lore some of u may think thats prob y but i no other pc spies that have 150+ and still no change. my pc spy is FULLY capped in intel dex psi u name it and he has 197 PC with his own buff. now i dont have an SA but i diid put some1s SA in and i use a similar setup to my bros 3 star rfle spy. if u mention weapons well i have a 5 slot slahser so that cant be it. my rank rite now is 73/66. ok the pple with weapon lore and sa have like 75/70 but still 2 stars. i bn everywere done everything like gone 2 a fortress and shit but still NO change even tken drugs. so some1 plz explain how it works if a rifle spy can get *** with a rog cant remember what tl it is then y cant i get 1 with my slahser. o also i have 175 base barter and sometimes getting a support 3 helps get my 73 rank.

Lathuc
24-11-03, 02:00
why do you even want *** ?

nonamebrandeggs
24-11-03, 02:00
THERE ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME ESSENTIAL KEYS ON YOUR KEYBOARD THAT YOU HAVE NOT FOUND YET.

It really doesn't matter if your 3 stars or not, just forget about it :P.

Duder
24-11-03, 02:02
Just take every drug you can find, and you might get 3 stars and be the fanciest lad in NC !!!!
If you pressed the said buttons eggs mentioned, and took every drug in NC, youll turn into this;

http://pmayhem.com/starman/art/gearyshade.jpg

Fancy lad !!!

Nightbrother
24-11-03, 02:07
Pistol users cant have 3 start in their rank? O_o

Since when was this? A few months back in was in a clan where two pistol PE's always had 70/70, they were Rickenbacker and Skinfitz. They didn't use drugs or anything. Has this been modified so that pistol users cant get a rank that high anymore?

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 02:10
i took all drugs and i would have 2 see those 2 pes coz i aint seen any. im fully capped no need 2 level it looks cool

Nightbrother
24-11-03, 02:13
Rickenbacker and Skinfitz were playing on those chars very much some months ago, but I dont see them so much anymore. They must have adjusted the rank system or something then, for pistol users I mean.

Cyphor
24-11-03, 02:26
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Pistol users cant have 3 start in their rank? O_o

Since when was this? A few months back in was in a clan where two pistol PE's always had 70/70, they were Rickenbacker and Skinfitz. They didn't use drugs or anything. Has this been modified so that pistol users cant get a rank that high anymore?

you need a 76 combat rank to be ***

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 03:07
Originally posted by Cyphor
you need a 76 combat rank to be ***

nope cn it still didnt work some pple say 75 but no still dont get 3 stars with pc and that rank

Lafiel
24-11-03, 03:09
who....... cares? you get better exp and better drop rates with lower rank anyway i dont see the reason for trying to get a higher rank :/

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 03:12
one im fully capped and 2 ok i do sometimes use my pc spy to tech hunt but the WHOLE point of this thread is y does a PC spy with my rank 73/66 get ** and a rifle spy with a similar rank ok 75/ get *** even tho a 75/ pc spys gets **

Cyphor
24-11-03, 03:17
Originally posted by Dont Mess
one im fully capped and 2 ok i do sometimes use my pc spy to tech hunt but the WHOLE point of this thread is y does a PC spy with my rank 73/66 get ** and a rifle spy with a similar rank ok 75/ get *** even tho a 75/ pc spys gets **

you sure your rifle spy isn't 76***? I've had a ppu and a droner at 75 before and they're ** 76 made them ***.

Morris
24-11-03, 03:32
75 is **, and I've never been able to get over 72/ with a (fully capped including rof) RoG. NB all of my RoGs are 1 slot with horrid stats, so YMMV.

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 03:32
my rifle spy is at 80 but i seen some 75/ in plaza with 3 stars

Beanie McChimp
24-11-03, 14:09
I reckon nc status is based on rares like when ure carrying a cursed soul u look badass

FirestarXL
24-11-03, 14:18
I got 76/XX *** on pistol spy only by using pistol kami (weap lore ~180, PC ~220).

Anyway, other than trying to "impress" people in plaza 1, there's no real reason to try and get that rank. It's not really an accurate indication of how good you are, just a wierd formulaic way of showing that level your character is. And it nerfs loot.

-FN-
24-11-03, 14:42
OMG SOEMONE PLZ TELL ME WUT THISS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!!!!oneoneone

M Y STOOPID BROWZER KEEPS MAKINGING TEH TOPIC ALL ****S LIKE SWAER WERDS

:(

ABILITY TO GET SEX?? ASS?? BOO(BS)?

I GIVE UP :(

This is what happens when you don't go to bed and you should've 8 hours previous. Let this be a lesson.

Jesterthegreat
24-11-03, 14:59
SF, SA, Moto3, Kami, PA4, Slasher, Exp Reflex Booster 4, all drugs...

bet thats a *** rank :p

when i get around to capping my spy i will put all that in (except SA unless i get one) to find out >.<

i know i was 71/52 with my kami in (from 2nd rank you see i was WAAAAY uncapped)

Xizor
24-11-03, 15:30
How can you whine about not being able to get *** with a pistol spy when a tank hardly can get **?
The highest tank battlerank I have ever seen was **60/xx and you are not satisfied with your **72/xx?

Whatever man.

Jesterthegreat
24-11-03, 15:42
i have seen 66/** tank... although i have no idea how O_o

Psyco Groupie
24-11-03, 15:52
its defo 76.

rank is all rather blurry after a point, your constiution/armor shoudl go into it .. somewhat like mobs

cos my droner with his whopping 300 odd hp gets 9*/6* *** with buffs and stuff

They should bring in a shields or somat for ranks over 76 .. like 3 shields = 147 2 = 116 and 1 = 96

now wouldnt that make you good for nothing waste of power armor pistol *trade skill* spies unhappy

*evul larf*

FirestarXL
24-11-03, 16:08
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
SF, SA, Moto3, Kami, PA4, Slasher, Exp Reflex Booster 4, all drugs...

bet thats a *** rank :p

Most of those will only raise your overall rank, with no effect on your combat rank. My imp setup is SF, SA, Moveon, Pistol Kami, PA3, 3 slot ultimated slasher (all stats 120 except damage at 116).

That gets me three stars with a rank of 76/59.

Well, got me. Was just an experiment going pistols, lomming back to rifles now.

Jesterthegreat
24-11-03, 16:16
it raises overall rank... however gives the dex to use slasher, req's to use stealth's (dunno if they affect rank tbh).

Original monk
24-11-03, 17:21
give a tank there 3 stars back MMkay, i leveld up to 3 stars like 9 months back and a week later they nerfed em so ya only could get 2 :/

GIVE them back i tell ya :P

Dont Mess
24-11-03, 19:37
ok lets not be stupid lool i want 3 stars and not be a walking dead man is it possible with NO kami

ad y did they nerf 3 star tanks

Mumblyfish
24-11-03, 19:41
FN... you... you've changed...

Into a...

DINOSAUR! Rawr!

Psyco Groupie
24-11-03, 19:46
the 'nerf' on tanks rank is so that you can level faster than a fooken private eye :)

anywho .. seen a few 72/6* ** tanks about :P

Zanathos
24-11-03, 19:53
Who cares about 3 stars?

My Pistol PE barly gets 2 starts, Im not bitchin cause my weapon is capable of owning anything in the game (I said CAPABLE).

2 slot libby. Id get 2 stars without my pistol combat booster after im done leveling my dex and ive gotten an artifact Libby with ammo mod.

That gun can kill mobs and is good in PvP, thats all I care about.

All I really care about is seeing that 1 star rather than 3 stars :)

Anything over combat rank 120 should be 4 stars however.

So it would only be for the truly 1337 (hybrids :D) and GM's

Cruzbroker
24-11-03, 20:01
I'm 69/56 with my rifle spy, almost capped rof on ROG (art).. or 1 slot ammo mod first love, with rifle 3 I think it could go 76 :p

Promethius
24-11-03, 20:09
Originally posted by Dont Mess

Its another feature of Neocron. Just like FREs and the ability to randomly warp places.