PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back....

Sheba
23-11-03, 13:38
Its rather nice to know I can post almost everywhere!
I am so easy to please ;)
Well now the fun part picking a server and yadda yadda...
See you all in game!

Rade
23-11-03, 13:47
I remember that sig.

amfest
23-11-03, 14:50
yea i remember it also . . I think it was during the time I still hadn't gotten neocron retail and I was just reading up on the forums to try and keep up with what's going on . . .

MayhemMike
23-11-03, 14:54
glad to have you back =]

Nidhogg
23-11-03, 15:49
Welcome back to the real forums. ;)

N

Valhingen
23-11-03, 18:02
Welcome back Sheba :)

Lexxuk
23-11-03, 21:03
come pluto, i'll give you free sex for a week (unlike rade who now has to pay me :p)

Richard Adregen
23-11-03, 21:31
Sheba! I missed you! Remember me? :)

Welcome back :)

RA

Sheba
24-11-03, 00:26
Just to happy to see all you Neocron Lovin folks still wasting time in game! j/k ;)

No really how stupid I felt last night when I popped up in game and panicked because I could not get my leggs to work.
Also going to have to break out my hooked on Phonics as I forgot how much reading there is in game, this it truely a game for the Intellectual killer (what a concept).
So please for pitys sake if you happen to see "Sheba" running around or not moving because I lost my leggs again...for the love of god shoot me? Its the only way I will ever find my apartment..I just know it!

Sheba
24-11-03, 00:29
Originally posted by Lexxuk
come pluto, i'll give you free sex for a week (unlike rade who now has to pay me :p)

You rock, and here I thought I was going to have to rub two cop-bots together to keep warm...err I mean sticks!

Lexxuk
24-11-03, 01:15
Originally posted by Sheba
You rock, and here I thought I was going to have to rub two cop-bots together to keep warm...err I mean sticks!

no giving niddy ideas O_o 8| 8| :lol:

LVirus
24-11-03, 10:25
First I saw Sheba was in early beta2/3 era when she was having her fictional story about her hoverbike store in pepperpark. It was fun to read. Sadly, because of NDA, I couldn't tell her that there wasn't actually hovers yet :D

Original monk
24-11-03, 10:32
greetings back to the forums and the game :) i remember youre siggy also :)

enjoy playing game sheba :angel:

Sheba
24-11-03, 13:43
Originally posted by LVirus
First I saw Sheba was in early beta2/3 era when she was having her fictional story about her hoverbike store in pepperpark. It was fun to read. Sadly, because of NDA, I couldn't tell her that there wasn't actually hovers yet :D

Well we had a great time .... and look they eventually had the bikes! ;)
But they are gone again correct?
Wish they would let me have a copy of that ...would love to read it again!

Richard Adregen
24-11-03, 17:47
Heh... the bikes still exist, but I doubt the thread still exists... lemme do a search of the forums... I loved participating in those stories ;)

RA.