PDA

View Full Version : Graphics gone nuts?

ezza
23-11-03, 02:58
anyone know whats up with the below screeny, have had this bug twice today, anyone else been getting it?

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/wtf.jpg

Ormy
23-11-03, 03:00
Let me guess? ATI

Neocron hates ATI

Give us some details to work with, what were you doing? what vid card you got? what drivers? etc etc

Oath
23-11-03, 03:00
used to get it a lot when i alt tabbed with my GF 2, i figure its just a driver glitch.

Duder
23-11-03, 03:01
That Razik dude is such a nice and caring person. :o

amfest
23-11-03, 03:02
OMG it's TG trying to turn plaza 1 into a giant cave. ..
NOOOOO make them KOS by copbots now!!
:p

I only have problems sorta like that outside int he wastes .. expecially near trees . . as i pass over the trees .. the texture STICKS to my screen . . totally covering my view . . . and i have to shake my mouse to get it off . lol . .. I've sorta gotten use to it .. cause of my crappy video card .. but I tend to stay away from forest areas :D

ezza
23-11-03, 03:03
ahhh think it will be the alt tabbing, was doing that to come to the forum.
kinda strange though cos this is the first time ive got it today

yeah he was real caring, nice of him since i just showed him the business end of my weapon:D

VirtualReGen
23-11-03, 03:03
ahh at an op war i almost killed 2 of my friends becaus it said they were someone else, then suddenly they changed back to the normal character :mad:

greploco
23-11-03, 03:12
I used to get that everytime I tried to alt-tab with my ATI card

occasionally I would just get it with the ATI card, but that was very rare

JiNxY
23-11-03, 07:46
yup i get that when i alt+tab

radeon 9000 pro

ive noticed it doesnt do it to me in the wastelands, just the city (which i believe is run on a diff engine)
i also get that thing some1 mentioned above about if a tree/object/person/anything is directly behind you it covers your screen in (usually) brown crap

Shadow Dancer
23-11-03, 07:48
It's a glitch in the Matrix!

\\Fényx//
23-11-03, 07:58
Whoa, I havent seen that one in a loooooooooong time, used to get it on my dhitty old ELSA TNT2 card whenever I alt tabbed...

Eledhbrant
23-11-03, 17:28
ezza i get it too

its from alt tabbing

but to fix it just alt tab again

Omnituens
23-11-03, 17:34
ive had that bug twice, and both times it completely locked my machine up.
and im on nvidia :wtf:

MayhemMike
23-11-03, 17:39
I get that aswell, but i can't alt tab on my ATI, it just alt tabs back to a black screen.

kurai
24-11-03, 02:07
I used to occasionally get that error in Morrowind, on an Nvidia card.

Exiting, and starting another D3D/OpenGL game, closing and restarting Morrowind always seemed to reset/clear it.

vokuhila
24-11-03, 03:32
sometimes you get that bug when you dont have the service pack 3/4 for win2k installed or have vsync disabled in addition with a wrong driver for your monitor.