PDA

View Full Version : Dinamic Objects

McEvoy
22-11-03, 23:21
Neocron needs these back, there are the cream of the role playing environment! chairs, tables, stuff...

i forget how long ago that old patch came out, then within a week or two it was gone again. I was told that it was going to be fixed due to bugs. then recently one of the weekly Neocronicles

aug 8
"Meanwhile, the stock prices have stabilized again, but have left losses to Diamond Real Estate in the 10s of Millions. "And all this just because of peanuts", was the frustrated conclusion of the investors. The long announced furniture sales are now what the investors hope for. As everyone knows, until now Diamond Real Estate apartments came fully equipped. Now they are thinking of filling this gap in the market."

can i get a GM to provide the progress report on the dynamic objects please. I love what’s being done in Neocron, especially recently. Lots of stuff is coming out. But dynamic objects are what Im really interested in right now :)

nonamebrandeggs
22-11-03, 23:46
Yes... PLEASE can we get an official word on Dynamic Objects!

I wanna make my MB appt sexy for while I'm idling for SL.

McEvoy
22-11-03, 23:58
sesi for da ladies ... who dont have scabies ;)

g0rt
22-11-03, 23:59
I agree..bring em back!

G.0.D.
23-11-03, 00:06
I remember when they put the object removal tool into stores but didnt tell anyone... I was able to sell it to people for upwards of a million NC (the tool its self cost 1.5k)

erm anyways dynamics were cool, add alot to customizing your apt