PDA

View Full Version : i cant get onto this game ??

jnky
22-11-03, 22:45
i have joined and signed up and being a 56k user ive got the patches on cd and ive downloaded the working patcher but...

when it gets to installing patch 160 it starts downloading it ?? eveb though i have it ? after the download xp tells me theres a problem (send error report ect.) and it shuts neocron down.

when i start up again it gets to file 160 and does exactly the same thing again :S

please help a poor 56k user get on this game pls it takes 20 mins per file 160 for me :(

btw whats the best server to play on ? my freind has said tangent on pluto but a second opinion would be nice :)

J. Folsom
22-11-03, 22:46
Delete patch 159, it's a small patch so it should download pretty quick, and it'll fix this problem.

Lexxuk
22-11-03, 22:49
i deleted a few files from the patches folder
140/150 and a few really small ones. or you can try the US download patch thingy.

Pluto is the best server to play on when you know what your doing, the 4 char servers are good to play with to test your chars, to find out which one suits you best without having to delete them all the time (pluto is 1 char).

I'd recommend Pluto if you know what you want and can live with 1 char, Saturn if you want to test stuff out with eventual PVP.

jnky
22-11-03, 22:49
worked a treat thx v.much :)

jnky
22-11-03, 22:52
thx lex pluto it is then...

t0tt3
23-11-03, 17:13
Originally posted by -FN-
Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone?

Patch #160 Threads...
Where are the Kamis? Threads...
Resist Setup Threads...
X-Mas Patch Threads...

I'm tired. I haven't slept much, but these just seem like all reeeealy old topics to me heh.

Mohahhahaha I can use the quote on YOU :p Fear this flame :lol:

Wharg0ul
23-11-03, 18:34
and download them manually...skip the auto-downloader. SO much faster...