Magnazan
22-11-03, 13:43
They had Ref Hax

evs
22-11-03, 13:44
What a great final :D

My god i think ive lost my voice!

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/england.gif

Most biased ref ive seen throughout the world cup was the only thing that left a slight mark on this glorious final

Nidhogg
22-11-03, 13:48
Fantastic stuff. :D

N

jernau
22-11-03, 13:50
The ref was a total twat and clearly biased but who cares.

Despite that WE WON!!!!!

Oath
22-11-03, 13:51
Thoroughly enjoyed that, and im scottish lol.

Grats.

Twas sexeh.

Oh..........nid your KOS :p

Selendor
22-11-03, 13:53
Get over my son !!! Wow, that was more tense than syncing next to a warbot.

jernau
22-11-03, 13:54
I thought one of my mates was going to explode. His gf thought he was gonna have a heart attack he was shaking so much.

What a final. I dare anyone to call that "boring".

Opar
22-11-03, 13:59
Shitty Referee.

ENGLAND FOR WORLD RUL0RZ!

Deanus_willis
22-11-03, 14:03
HURRAY for us!!!
Uber Game
Except the ref, twat!
but still won!!! woohooo!!!
Who else wants one of those shirts? :D

icarium
22-11-03, 14:05
did i miss something?

:p

tbh i dont watch these things because i cant take the tension and i usually jinx us.

hehe bet theres some REALLY pissed off australians :lol: and on their home turf as well!

:angel:

Judge
22-11-03, 14:06
:)

I came in from my paper round to hear that we won the world cup.... Which was nice.

:D

England > All

Pikester
22-11-03, 14:12
Oggy Oggy Oggy!!

Nara
22-11-03, 14:12
GO ENGLAND!!!

[SP]Ostrich
22-11-03, 14:20
*mumbles*

you have no idea how hard i was screaming miss when wilkinson took that last kick, damn, my brother promptly threw a wireless mouse at my nuts.

FUCK YOU WILKINSON FUCK YOU WILKINSON

Oath
22-11-03, 14:22
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
*mumbles*

you have no idea how hard i was screaming miss when wilkinson took that last kick, damn, my brother promptly threw a wireless mouse at my nuts.

FUCK YOU WILKINSON FUCK YOU WILKINSON

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well yeah, LOL

Capt. Rik
22-11-03, 14:25
I'm so happy!!!! i'm also absolutely pissed as a fart at the mo. It's going well for my house party in 7 hours.

ENGLAND > THE WORLD

:D :D :D :D

evs
22-11-03, 14:29
Oh yeah, nice to see we scored with a try, especially after all the Australian paper taunts of 'England can only score penalties'

:lol:

Psyker
22-11-03, 14:31
God DAMN that was a bloody good game (even though im an Aussie and will murder and english fool that comes near me :mad: ). But yeah, congratulations to England for the absolutely GREAT game.
And arent you guys lucky you got Wilkinson :p

But atleast you can beat us at one sport every 4 years lol.
Again good game and cant wait till next time ;)

jernau
22-11-03, 14:45
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39513000/jpg/_39513460_wilko_kick_gi300x300.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39513000/jpg/_39513646_johnson_cup_gi.jpg

:D :D :D

Omnituens
22-11-03, 15:13
/set England_speed_hax 1
/set auzzie_runspeed 0

Berzerker
22-11-03, 15:36
England are the Winners Yar

Style
22-11-03, 16:18
Yeah was wikid game, go wilks.

st0ckman
22-11-03, 17:01
This is a big one for England, think the country needed this.

1 try each, 4 pens each, 1 drop goal the difference! Fantastic match!

You realise how much passion is in Rugby when you see grown men cry with happiness in the Rugby club today, oh and covered in Champers! :D

Nice one England!!

Sanch0s
22-11-03, 17:14
Englands gotta win something usually the aussies kick our ass :(

Candaman
22-11-03, 17:16
time to knight the whole england team fucking good game and at last a sport that we pwn in RAAA go WILKO!!!

Stigmata
22-11-03, 18:33
First of all a massive congratualtions to the the England rugby union squad for taking the title fom the southern hemesphire.

i persoanlly was in the pub at 8.30 am to watch the game....and what a game it was.

End to end action, a few slightly dodgy decisions.

But al the same an excellent match to watch.

England back on top where they belong.

p.s if anyone does not like rugby then please feel free to exit this thread and post elsewhere.

Andy

ElfinLord
22-11-03, 18:36
I don't know a damn thning about rugby, but congratulations to England anyway!! :D

Rieper
22-11-03, 18:36
I too was at a pub at 8:30 and it was worth getting up early.. most incredible game and despite a bastard referee and a couple of mistakes, we played incredible rugby

And WHAT AN ENDING!!

Stigmata
22-11-03, 18:38
I too was at a pub at 8:30 and it was worth getting up early.. most incredible game and despite a bastard referee and a couple of mistakes, we played incredible rugby

And WHAT AN ENDING!!

it was without doubt the most sincilating finale to a rugby world cup final of all time.

Candaman
22-11-03, 18:39
are we gonna open 10 threads about this or contain it to 1???

ref:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82699

robinitnow
22-11-03, 18:40
please don't start and tell us how england went all the way for the next 30 years.

QuantumDelta
22-11-03, 18:50
Three lions on a shirt......jewels remain still gleaming.... thirty years of hurt, never stopped me dreamin...
LOL :p

PWNED :D

robinitnow
22-11-03, 18:55
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

LA! LA LA not listening not listening

Nidhogg
22-11-03, 18:55
Thread merged.

N

Stigmata
22-11-03, 18:58
sorry didn't see the other thread....and i was excited about being -unbanned

woot

Lexxuk
22-11-03, 19:04
being welsh, i can honestly, and unbiasedly say, bugger, should been wales :p

Dribble Joy
22-11-03, 19:16
England won? And they scored a try? Oh My God!!!!

I was unfortunately in bed at the time, needed some sleep after playing in NF till 9 in the morning. woke up an hour ago....

But YAY ENGLAND!!!!

Bob Monkhouse
22-11-03, 19:32
Eh, QD, the words to 3 lions are "JULES RIMET still gleaming".

The world cup trophy is officially the Jules Rimet trophy. God, I know the words to an English football song, I'll have my Scottish citizenship revoked.

Not a rugby fan, and though I hate saying it, well done England for stuffing the Aussies. *ungrits teeth*:)

Darth Slayer
22-11-03, 19:34
H'mmmm what was the score

ENGLAND 20 > AUSTRALIA 17

Sweet.....................:D

juvestar15
23-11-03, 09:28
Being from Melbourne I'm not that big on Rugby. Boring most of the time for me anyway, but last night was an exception. Out of the hundreds of rugby games i've tried to watch, that was the only one that i watched entirely.

Congrats to England. Actually congrats to Wilkinson. :D

Is this the wrong thread to post the results of Aussie/English cricket matches for the last 20 years? :D :D
Or even the last soccer match. :lol:

I didn't mind England winning though because they haven't won anything for a long time. I rathered England than New Zealand. Australia's final was last week imo. :)

Opar
23-11-03, 12:36
England lost austrailia at football.... but we still pwn j00 at Football and teh Rugby.

And w were unlucky to not win any games in the Rugby League Ashes. All the games were decided by less than 4 points ^^

]v[ortice
23-11-03, 13:12
Jewels Remain... hahhaha.... tickled me that did.

Come on you Engerlaaaaand!!!!!!!11111111

Someone shouted on trade last nite.

JONNY 15 ENGLAND 5 AUSTRALIA 17

Thought that was a valid post by a sore Aussie.

Best I heard all nite.

Did anyone see Robbo's try? Fucking awesome he is :)

QuantumDelta
23-11-03, 13:16
Originally posted by Bob Monkhouse
Eh, QD, the words to 3 lions are "JULES RIMET still gleaming".

The world cup trophy is officially the Jules Rimet trophy. God, I know the words to an English football song, I'll have my Scottish citizenship revoked.

Not a rugby fan, and though I hate saying it, well done England for stuffing the Aussies. *ungrits teeth*:)
I prefer my version.... :P

Stigmata
23-11-03, 13:50
Someone shouted on trade last nite.

JONNY 15 ENGLAND 5 AUSTRALIA 17

Thought that was a valid post by a sore Aussie.

true englands bigest asset is wilkinson, but to say jonny 15 england 5 would be wrong if you where to say

jonny 15 england 5 (ausie kicker 12) autralia 5

the aussie played the kicking game just as much, they just had a kicker that was not in the same league as wilkinson

]v[ortice
23-11-03, 13:53
I think the guy was pointing out that Jonny scored most of our points over the tournament.

Sounds like fair play to me.

I wanted more tries, specially since we didn;t get one the 2 previous games.

Rith
23-11-03, 14:33
Wilky and Johnson were the 2 best players in the whole tournament.

England were the best team in the tournament

The final was probably the best final there's been, not just because England won, but the two finest teams on the planet went head to head and for 99 minutes it could of gone either way, the tension was unreal... then we finally tipped it in our favour.

I'm glad we didn't stuff the aussies, it would have devalued the whole experience - winning the way we did was very special.

Fecking magic stuff, I've still not come down :D

Rieper
23-11-03, 16:12
The aussie kicker scored most of their points over the tournament.. in fact i'd bet that EVERY TEAM'S FLYHALF scored most of the points for their team, its the way union is.. We just happen to have the best damn flyhalf of his generation which is why we get all the complaining, people are jealous :)

Ren
23-11-03, 16:56
They made me and 28 other people late for work...........female supervisor too, so all we heard was "eh? rugby?"

Nice game, couldn't miss a second although the ref was a little baised, i was expecting him to start scrumming with the aussies....

I think the rest of the team need thanked, Wilko might of saved the day, but the rest of the team got him there.....

England > Aussies....

jernau
23-11-03, 16:56
Originally posted by Rieper
The aussie kicker scored most of their points over the tournament.. in fact i'd bet that EVERY TEAM'S FLYHALF scored most of the points for their team, its the way union is.. We just happen to have the best damn flyhalf of his generation which is why we get all the complaining, people are jealous :)

Damn right.

Complaining that Wilkinson scored a lot is like saying a footy team suck because their defenders never score.:rolleyes:

You might want to check his try record anyway - it's pretty formidable too. He just didn't get many in this tournament, probably because we played a clever game rather than a risky one.

Originally posted by Ren
i was expecting him to start scrumming with the aussies....

LOL :lol: :lol: