PDA

View Full Version : Is it ever comming? DOY???

rubaduckythug
22-11-03, 12:01
Ahh the age old question... Well its been awhile since ive heard any new info on the release date, publisher problems, ect.. Wuts going on KK? I havnt heard much talk within the forums here or ingame for that matter about doy, seems that most ppl have lost hope or simply dont think its ever gonna come out, and by that i mean with in 6 months. Seems only fair for a GM or Mod to stepup and let us know wuts going on with DOY. Since it was supposed to be released in wut?... April? and its now almost the end of october. Also how much of doy is complete and by that i mean with bugs, cuase i know it would be a great boost for you "KK" to put it up on the test server and have it be playtested in whole or in part by us. that would definatly help with bugs and let the very patient Neocron fans have a taste of it also giving us some damn insentive to keep waiting around. :rolleyes: COMON MODS OR GM's GIVE US SOMTHING... Plz.....

Nidhogg
22-11-03, 12:08
"Is/When is DoY coming" threads are KOS. These are the official forums and the official word (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1038984#post1038984) is that it is.

N