PDA

View Full Version : A question to those biologists out there.......

Dribble Joy
22-11-03, 03:44
OK, this is gonna sound a bit sick but here goes.

Why does going to the toilet feel so good?
Purely from a biological/scientific view point, what makes the act of doing a Number 1 or 2 feels so nice?

Is it to do with the sense of release? Akin to the feeling of sitting down after a walk or (no giggling please) orgasm?

Please it's doing my nut.

Marx
22-11-03, 03:51
When you crap, you stimulate muscles in your ass that are normally not used. This is similar to the way your arm might feel good after a little bit of medium lifting...

That mixed with the fact that your body is no longer working to hold your waste within you...

As for pissing; I don't know about feeling good when pissing...

o_O

For me it just burns like hell.

Kal
22-11-03, 13:35
if im not mistaken, which i often am its because of one of the bodys self preservation mechanisms (or instincts), when you succoumb to one of the natural urges (eat, rest, 'reproduce' etc) the brain triggers a natural release of a natural drug called dopamine, this is the bodys way of rewarding you and making you repeat the said action in future, now of course the body need to get rid of waste products so i would presume it is the same situation.

im not completely sure tho, im only AS-level

Syntax-Error
22-11-03, 14:24
ROFL

the body potty trains you!!!!!!!

wow

zonk
22-11-03, 18:52
Walking out of the pub while its freezing outside and pee against a tree / wall / ugly lady that annoys u, that makes me feel g0000d

Ormy
23-11-03, 02:54
Orgasms feel VERY good because you are fulfilling your purpose, reproducing. Your doing what you were designed to do, passing on your genes, so nature is giving you a reward.

Going to the toilet follows exactly the same principle, but its not quite such an important thing (as far as the grand scheme of nature is concerned anyway) so it doesnt usually feel quite so good.

Answer your question?

Shadow Dancer
23-11-03, 02:57
Originally posted by Marx
you stimulate muscles in your ass

Ok

*stops reading the thread*

Duder
23-11-03, 03:33
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Ok

*stops reading the thread*