PDA

View Full Version : Rugby Tomoz

Nexxy
22-11-03, 00:02
OK, i know most of you wont care and will just start bashing the sport but i know at least one of you out there will =P

Anyone got any predicitions on the score tomoz?

Im gunna go 30-20ish (22-25) to England.

The world cup final is tomoz in case any of you didnt know...

hinch
22-11-03, 00:08
i`ll be watching it no idea on what scores will come out at but i think its gonna be agood match.

also would be nice for england to win the world cup too we`ve been very close almost every year since like 1990 but never quite made the grade perhaps now is the time for change

and if we get really lucky the footballers may stop all being fagg0ts and start playing

Rieper
22-11-03, 01:48
The 1st and 2nd XV at my school are all crowding into a pub tommorow to see it along with all our mates. Its gonna pwn

Tommorow

Jonny gets two penalties and 1 drop kick
then two trys one miss on the conversion

Australia score two trys two conversions and a penalty

Final Score
21-17 to England!!

Trust me, all the action will be in the last 30 minutes when both teams start tiring each other out.. there will be gaps in defence.

Jest
22-11-03, 02:00
Rugbys awesome I wish they showed it more in America. Prolly do on cable. :mad: We used to play it all the time in junior high and high school, though I don't think any of us knew the rules. We were just looking for an excuse to crush each other. Sort of like the game "smeer the queer." That was a fun one too. ;)

BeaNo
22-11-03, 03:14
As a scot im praying for an Aussie win, although it would be nice for the blasted BBC to stop playin the 1966 WC or the 5-1 against Germany :p

Though saying that, i cant see it happening :( we will just have the pleasure of seeing all 3 :eek:

MkVenner
22-11-03, 05:02
yeah its gunne b agood game, i got no predictions on scores but im pretty sure were gunna win