PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3-11/3

Honeypot
21-11-03, 18:52
The new Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=172) has arrived.

Thanks to Callash chief editor and guardian of the Neocronicle.

Dribble Joy
21-11-03, 18:55
...while conducting a analysis of the kamikaze chips one of our scientists discovered a BioTech logo on the circuits...

fuuuuckkkk.....

Weee nice neochron.

Uber DoY drones?

Candaman
21-11-03, 19:00
nice read only 5 kami soldiers left ONOZ!!!

Tratos
21-11-03, 19:09
CoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooool

nice read

~T

craio
21-11-03, 19:26
Woot?new drones?

Vid Gamer
21-11-03, 19:32
I always new BioTech were a bunch of scum bags. :D

Dribble Joy
21-11-03, 19:36
We don't know if BT are in leaque with DoY yet.
Thay could have had thier designs stolen, but that doesn't explain the markings though, unless prototype BT parts were stolen and used.
BT could have been blackmailed by DoY.
Or, it could be a frame up, DoY duping the BT markings and putting them in the chips to cause a civil war within NC's industrial world.

craio
21-11-03, 19:58
Or you could look at it the other way...Biotech and tangent dont really like each other ,tangent could have put the markings on the chips...

ezza
21-11-03, 20:26
what the hell is going on with the black dragon jail place:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I WANT MY ENTERTAINMENT AREA!!!

the responsible group better beware

(and does this mean you couldnt finish the place in time?)

greendonkeyuk
21-11-03, 20:51
Biotech in trouble! PFFT! I don't think a mega-corporation like that is going to lie down and take this kind of heat personally. I wouldnt be surprised if they went on the warpath at DoY to disprove their involvement.

Damn glad the Vehicle damage is being sorted though, perhaps now we will see vehicle wars..... well we can all dream.... heh.

Yeah when is the "jail" facelift gonna be done?? im dying to see whats going on in there personally.

StryfeX
21-11-03, 21:15
Originally posted by ezza
what the hell is going on with the black dragon jail place:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I WANT MY ENTERTAINMENT AREA!!!

the responsible group better beware

(and does this mean you couldnt finish the place in time?) The Tsunami part of me says: "Neiner neiner neiner! Blow that shit up."

The rest of me say: ... Oh wait, I think the rest of me wants that shit blown up, too. :p

*BOOM*

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Tsunami did this.

--Stryfe

Shadow Dancer
21-11-03, 21:30
Grrr, no one humiliates blackdragon! :mad:

ezza
21-11-03, 21:30
Originally posted by StryfeX
The Tsunami part of me says: "Neiner neiner neiner! Blow that shit up."

The rest of me say: ... Oh wait, I think the rest of me wants that shit blown up, too. :p

*BOOM*

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Tsunami did this.

--Stryfe

then if i see any there dead

StryfeX
21-11-03, 22:18
then if i see any there dead Do you play on Saturn? If you did, you'd know that 95% of all BDs shoot Tsunamis on sight anyway, so your point is moot.

Besides, I don't really play anymore so I don't particularly care.

--Stryfe

ezza
21-11-03, 23:58
Originally posted by StryfeX
Do you play on Saturn? If you did, you'd know that 95% of all BDs shoot Tsunamis on sight anyway, so your point is moot.

Besides, I don't really play anymore so I don't particularly care.

--Stryfe

yes i do know since im in the only large BD clan on saturn

if you dont care why post here:rolleyes:

StryfeX
22-11-03, 00:53
yes i do know since im in the only large BD clan on saturn Ok, you do know. Your point is still moot. :p

if you dont care why post here:rolleyes: Mainly because I can. Simple as that.

--Stryfe

Tycho C
22-11-03, 16:37
I'm Tsunami. I say BOOM !! :D

Liquid_Ice
22-11-03, 19:26
"One of our sources describes the aircraft as "a remotely controlled device. We did not find any indications for a cockpit or any sort of pilot compartment."

Looks to me the new glider may be a Remote type device for droners to use and not need VHC??

Darth Slayer
22-11-03, 19:43
Originally posted by Liquid_Ice
"One of our sources describes the aircraft as "a remotely controlled device. We did not find any indications for a cockpit or any sort of pilot compartment."

Looks to me the new glider may be a Remote type device for droners to use and not need VHC??

Starts Drooling I certainly hope so as one of the few droners still playing Uranus I'll have a new toy near all to myself......:D

Xizor
23-11-03, 01:22
Great cronicle!

Now we need DoY..

Zanathos
25-11-03, 14:55
NCPD Sealed off.....

Player actions influenced the story! :D

Mirco
25-11-03, 16:32
Woohoo 2 thumbs up for the NEXT news. More damage is always great.

{MD}GeistDamnit
25-11-03, 16:34
some good stuff in there :)

and honeypot, that name makes me laugh :lol: