View Full Version : new on the Micheal Jackson story

Thundra
21-11-03, 13:30
Police have raided Michael Jackson's home again today, they found Class
A drugs in the kitchen, Class B drugs in the bathroom, and Class 4C in
the bedroom.

Shadow Dancer
21-11-03, 13:32
What the hell does that mean? Elaborate please, i'm dying to know.

ezza
21-11-03, 13:33
its means hes fucked:p

Beanie McChimp
omg and on this morning (british monring tv show) they found a hidden room with a shrine to macualy culkin

Rizzy
I have some more funny jackson jokes but I think they are borderline with these forum rules :p

EDIT: just been told i can post this one

What did the woman on the beach say to Michael Jackson?
"Excuse me, but you're in my son"

Thundra
21-11-03, 13:38
lol dudes its a Joke ........ Class 4C as in children u know a school class

lol nice one riz

Shadow Dancer
21-11-03, 13:41
Oh.

Bah, more MJ jokes.

Rizzy
21-11-03, 13:42
ill pm you loads SD, and you thundra

Ryuben
21-11-03, 13:53
pm age :D

jernau
21-11-03, 14:16
PM me too please :)

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 14:17
Put him in jail see how he likes a good hard butt fucking

Chaplin
21-11-03, 14:34
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
Put him in jail see how he likes a good hard butt fucking

So you are saying he is guilty?

Ryuben
21-11-03, 14:45
Originally posted by Chaplin

i think hes asking if MJ is a giver or a taker :D

but as u can't prove 100% he didn't do it *shrugs* u can only prove he did do it so the decks stacked agaisnt him, probly another american family wanting a pay off, who have done there back ground work.

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 15:03
Originally posted by Chaplin

He was obviously guilty the first time or why pay millions to the family of the child - some things are coincidence, but for this type of accusation to come round again, and he doesnt deny that he likes little boys.

Also bear in mind his own troubled chilhood at the hands of his own Father.

Thundra
21-11-03, 15:30
hes only obviously guild from your point of view, from someone elses he could be obviously unguilty

i just dont know really i wouldnt be suprised either way

•Super|\|ova•
21-11-03, 15:31
I don't know is any of the accusations true but I respect him as an artist. He's the biggest name in the history of music that's for sure :wtf:

jernau
21-11-03, 15:31
He was obviously guilty the first time or why pay millions to the family of the child - some things are coincidence, but for this type of accusation to come round again, and he doesnt deny that he likes little boys.

BAM!!!

The loon was clearly guilty before and he's surely guilty now - fry him NOW!!!!

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-11-03, 15:32
cops today also found a reciept from K mart that Jackson had and it said he spent 300 dollars on boys pants half off :D

jernau
21-11-03, 15:33
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
I don't know is any of the accusations true but I respect him as an artist. He's the biggest name in the history of music that's for sure :wtf:

Excluding people like Lennon/McCartney, Elvis, Dylan, Jagger, Berry, Holly, etc. etc. etc. o_O

He's ONE big name in the history of music. Not a very influential one and IMO not even a very good one.

•Super|\|ova•
21-11-03, 15:36
Originally posted by jernau
Excluding people like Lennon/McCartney, Elvis, Dylan, Jagger, Berry, Holly, etc. etc. etc. o_O

He's ONE big name in the history of music. Not a very influential one and IMO not even a very good one.

Well not influential, yes. But he has unique style as an artist and that's what has made him so popular and that's the reason why I respect him the most. I'm not a fan of his. Infact I have none of his albums but I just respect him more than anyone else when it comes to the big names.

jernau
21-11-03, 15:43
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Well not influential, yes. But he has unique style as an artist and that's what has made him so popular and that's the reason why I respect him the most. I'm not a fan of his. Infact I have none of his albums but I just respect him more than anyone else when it comes to the big names.

Well he went from generic-disco to generic-pop to whatever you want to call the last few albums.

I've never understood why people rate him. He was an OK dancer in his heyday but nothing special. Prince was 100x more impressive and had musical talent.

He's ridden the "freak" image (that he claims to hate) well is all I can see.

Al3X
21-11-03, 15:51
god how i hate this...
ok we all know that micheal jackson aint an angel.. but the press is using EVERYTHING they can to destroy his life. i hate that! dont they have anything better to do then telling anything bad they can find about him? all they do is change the meaning of everything he sais: example:
if micheal sais "as a little boy i had to pie"
then the media sais "micheal said: i helped a little boy to pie"

my point? if he did it or not, he has been judged before he even got arrested.. ppl immediatly believe what the media sais... another example on how that works:
you tell a little kid "your daddy kicked you"
then the child will say "no! go away!"
if you come back later and say it again, then he will still say "no! not true!" if you come back a few days later and say it AGAIN then he will start to worry... if you tell it to him another 100times then he will start to believe it too...

my point? its easy to convince people... just tell it long enough and they'll believe you. another thing is that you only heart the side of the media (a 100 times already) and you dont hear him... as soon as he will tell his statement NO ONE will believe him cause everybody has judged him already (cause they dont know any better, all you hear is what the media tells you!)

moral of this? dont judge someone if you werent there, dont know, and dont care!

ReefSmoker
21-11-03, 15:59

You know diddly squat so stop jumping to conclusions and presuming he is guilty. Did you know that the father (Evan Chandler) of the boy (Jordy Chandler) who was 'paid off' those few years ago had asked Michael Jackson for 12 million dollars two weeks prior to the allegations coming out ? Apparently he wanted to make a film, and Michael said no. Anyhow, not long after that, allegations come out, and at the end of it all guess how much the settlement was for ? You got it... 12 million dollars.

People are fucked up because they'll do anything for money. I am not saying Jacko is guilty or innocent but knowing what the press covered but everyone ignored about the first case puts a whole different light on it and leads me to believe Jacko was milked for cash. I fully expect this to be another case of 'let's milk Jacko for all he's worth' - afterall that's what the first case was all about. Rothman the lawyer for the boy's father was in serious financial debt, and he and Evan Chandler came up with this plan to extort cash from Jackson. The mother, June Chandler Schwartz, admitted in court that she had been under duress from her ex-husband (Evan Chandler) to go along with the 'story'.

Also, an investigator called in to seek answers questioned both the boy and his (then) 6 year old sister, he "made eye contact" with the boy and asked him, he says, "very pointed questions": "Has Michael ever touched you? Have you ever seen him naked in bed?" The answer to all the questions was no. The boy repeatedly denied that anything bad had happened. Funny how Evan Chandler and Rothman prevented Jordy from givinbg direct testimonial in court, on the grounds that it would 'harm the boy's outlook on life'.

So please folks, I know most of you are teenagers without much clue about how the real world works, however you will learn that being judgemental without substance can lead to consequences outwith your control. We don't know if Jacko's guilty or not, but we do know (with a good degree of certainty) that the previous case was all about extortion. If one person was fortunate to succeed with extortion, then it's likely someone else will try. A house that has been robbed is more likely to be robbed again than a house that has never been broken into.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

robdekoning
21-11-03, 15:59
You can't really say if he's guilty or not , Oke hes a bit strange but that doesnt make him guilty.Oh yeah, and there is the kid who claims that he has been touched by Michael. Think about the parents of the kid..you know how much money they get from the press for their story, and im not even thinking about the ''get away with it'' money (how is that called) they can get from Michael, you can easily make such story up. In holland we say, High trees catch alot of wind. Well thats probably what here is going on. but then again, where smoke is is fire so you cant really say if he's guilty. I won't be surprised tho if he is, looking at his childhood (father beat him etc)

Rob

jernau
21-11-03, 16:00
Problem with blaming the "media" Al3x is that in his case (and many others) they are creations of that same media.

"He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

As for twisting his words I'm not so sure. Most of the statements I've seen reported have also been shown on video. He's not done himself any favours by acting like a kiddie-obsessed crack-pot for so long.

/edit - @reefie - I was aware of all the things you mentioned and also remember there were equally powerful rebuttals of all the points mentioned. Ultimately though Jackson settled out of court so he and/or his lawyers thought they could not win. They can't claim they were trying to avoid bad publicity or similar as that had already got about as bad as it could get and their actions inevitably re-inforced his guiilt in most people's minds as you can see.

/edit 2 - Also if you wanted to defraud/blackmail someone why pick an artist who is rumoured to be in financial difficulties (obviously a highly relative term in his case).

robdekoning
21-11-03, 16:01
Originally posted by ReefSmoker
You know diddly squat so stop jumping to conclusions and presuming he is guilty. Did you know that the father (Evan Chandler) of the boy (Jordy Chandler) who was 'paid off' those few years ago had asked Michael Jackson for 12 million dollars two weeks prior to the allegations coming out ? Apparently he wanted to make a film, and Michael said no. Anyhow, not long after that, allegations come out, and at the end of it all guess how much the settlement was for ? You got it... 12 million dollars.

People are fucked up because they'll do anything for money. I am not saying Jacko is guilty or innocent but knowing what the press covered but everyone ignored about the first case puts a whole different light on it and leads me to believe Jacko was milked for cash. I fully expect this to be another case of 'let's milk Jacko for all he's worth' - afterall that's what the first case was all about. Rothman the lawyer for the boy's father was in serious financial debt, and he and Evan Chandler came up with this plan to extort cash from Jackson. The mother, June Chandler Schwartz, admitted in court that she had been under duress from her ex-husband (Evan Chandler) to go along with the 'story'.

Also, an investigator called in to seek answers questioned both the boy and his (then) 6 year old sister, he "made eye contact" with the boy and asked him, he says, "very pointed questions": "Has Michael ever touched you? Have you ever seen him naked in bed?" The answer to all the questions was no. The boy repeatedly denied that anything bad had happened. Funny how Evan Chandler and Rothman prevented Jordy from givinbg direct testimonial in court, on the grounds that it would 'harm the boy's outlook on life'.

So please folks, I know most of you are teenagers without much clue about how the real world works, however you will learn that being judgemental without substance can lead to consequences outwith your control. We don't know if Jacko's guilty or not, but we do know (with a good degree of certainty) that the previous case was all about extortion. If one person was fortunate to succeed with extortion, then it's likely someone else will try. A house that has been robbed is more likely to be robbed again than a house that has never been broken into.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

I'm a teenager but THANK YOU!
you exactly pointed out what im trying to say in my bad English

ReefSmoker
21-11-03, 16:09
Originally posted by robdekoning
I'm a teenager but THANK YOU!
you exactly pointed out what im trying to say in my bad English

My apologies, I allowed myself to become sterotypical towards teenagers because of lots of experience with them in Neocron over the last year since it went retail. I do realise that not all teenagers are naive, so once again I extend my apologies :)

Take care,

Reefie

EDIT : Any of you heard Michael's new song ? 'I'm forever blowing Bubbles' *ducks from the torrent of rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 16:14
2 points

1 - I am entitled to my opinion whether it is agreed with or not so STFU

2 - Whatever the truth is you can be damn sure we will NEVER know what happened for definate.

superfresh
21-11-03, 16:17
MJ may be guilty of child molestation.

The parents of that kid are guilty of stupidity.

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 16:18
Originally posted by ReefSmoker

EDIT : Any of you heard Michael's new song ? 'I'm forever blowing Bubbles' *ducks from the torrent of rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

Bubbles was killed by one of MJ's staff driving a jeep on his Neverland Ranch many years ago - the new one is fake (or cloned from Michael himself :eek: )

jernau
21-11-03, 16:23
Bubbles was killed by one of MJ's staff driving a jeep on his Neverland Ranch many years ago - the new one is fake (or cloned from Michael himself :eek: )

You mean that's not the real one blessing us with a state visit right now?

I feel slightly robbed.

Ixholla
21-11-03, 16:30
I heard he was on the set in Las Vegas today and "Pulled a Muscle"

Unfortunatley the other end the muscle was a 12 year old boy.

:P

Al3X
21-11-03, 16:34
it's about what you wanna believe... if you arent open for the truth then you will never receive it. amen
oh: ppl will do anything for money, they know that if you sue someone famous you will receive cash, even if you loose (lets call it "stfu bribing") like rob said "high trees catch a lot of wind"

truth always has 3 sides, person 1's side, person 2's side, and the real truth...

ReefSmoker
21-11-03, 16:39
I guess humanity has let me down again, a large majority of the ppl who posted in this thread appear to be highly bigoted, which is a real shame. Respect to those of you who can keep an open mind, a few posters in this thread have shown that they will do well in life because of their ability to do just that :)

For those of you who retain the bigoted nature, please try to avoid such an awful trait, it will only serve to damage the overall quality of your life.

As I said before, I don't know if Jacko's innocent or guilty, I know that if his guilt is proven, I'll be one less person to buy his music.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Danae
21-11-03, 16:52
I don't find child abuse or accusations of child abuse is a subject for making jokes about.

I'm a bit disheartened by this thread, that's for sure.

jernau
21-11-03, 16:59
Reefie - I can't help but feel that's at least partly aimed at me.

While a total lack of bias is an admirable trait it's also a childish dream. Look at your own post again and tell me it's not taking an equally dubious position against his previous accusers.

The fact is none of us were there and it's very unlikely the whole truth will ever be known to us. Therefore we are all free to form opinions based on the evidence available and discuss/defend/argue those opinions freely.

I personally believe that the man is a freak and that what little is known of his pschological state makes it very possible that he is guilty of the things he's accused of.

ReefSmoker
21-11-03, 17:07
Reefie - I can't help but feel that's at least partly aimed at me.

Sorry you feel that way. I guess I obviously struck a nerve, just so you know it wasn't directed at you.

Al3X
21-11-03, 17:07
The fact is none of us were there and it's very unlikely the whole truth will ever be known to us. Therefore we are all free to form opinions based on the evidence available and discuss/defend/argue those opinions freely.

thats exactly my point: all you know about him/his personallity/the things he does ARE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAW ON TV! unless your his best friend you dont know how he is, and why he does what he does... im not a fan of him, im worried about some things he did (baby out of the window O_o) but i also know that all i know about him is because i saw that on tv.. i wont judge him, simply because i dont know what happened...

but 1 thing is for sure... his carreer is ruined.. even if he's not guilty, ppl will distrust him all off his life because of things like this... and it will follow him his entire life... and why? just because "the world" loves story's like this.. look at this post... jokes like this... if everyone does that (and a lot of ppl do!) then he's already guilty in your head before he even comes in front of a judge.

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 17:11
Originally posted by Danae
I don't find child abuse or accusations of child abuse is a subject for making jokes about.

I'm a bit disheartened by this thread, that's for sure.

Well call me biased as a parent if you want for thinking the worst.

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-11-03, 17:13
Originally posted by Al3X
thats exactly my point: all you know about him/his personallity/the things he does ARE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAW ON TV! unless your his best friend you dont know how he is, and why he does what he does... im not a fan of him, im worried about some things he did (baby out of the window O_o) but i also know that all i know about him is because i saw that on tv.. i wont judge him, simply because i dont know what happened...

but 1 thing is for sure... his carreer is ruined.. even if he's not guilty, ppl will distrust him all off his life because of things like this... and it will follow him his entire life... and why? just because "the world" loves story's like this.. look at this post... jokes like this... if everyone does that (and a lot of ppl do!) then he's already guilty in your head before he even comes in front of a judge.

Well maybe its partly of the way he behaves that people think this of him quicker than they would of someone else.

@ Ixholla - Hi m8 you got me thinking with your comments in J_02 the other week :)

Rieper
21-11-03, 17:16
Mj scares the shit outta me...

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/LAW/11/20/jackson/vert.mugshot.jpg

Oath
21-11-03, 17:18
AS a parent myself, joking about kids being abused in anyway sickens me, sure i can take a joke, but there are some things that really arent funny.

Like cow shit, no one finds that funneh.
When your best mate gets stabbed in the throat, no one finds taht funneh.

child abuse is far more horrifying and disturbing than that, yet you make cheap gags about it.

I think its time some of you took a moment to see where your at.

jernau
21-11-03, 17:30
Originally posted by Oath
AS a parent myself, joking about kids being abused in anyway sickens me, sure i can take a joke, but there are some things that really arent funny.

Like cow shit, no one finds that funneh.
When your best mate gets stabbed in the throat, no one finds taht funneh.

child abuse is far more horrifying and disturbing than that, yet you make cheap gags about it.

I think its time some of you took a moment to see where your at.

Using humour to soften the impact of horrific or shocking events is a natural and healthy response.

Taking it to excess is wrong but so is telling people to sit in silence contemplating the true horror of what may have happened.

Fafnir
21-11-03, 17:36
Extremely tasteless spam.
Thread closed!

Fafnir...