PDA

View Full Version : Experience shifting equipment?

Lanigav
21-11-03, 10:30
I had an idea today about possibly adding items (implants would probably be best) and allow you to shift a percentage of the exp you earn to another skill. Its main purpose would be to make leveling those hard to level skills (e.g. dexterity for monks, psi for spies, and strength and constitution for droners) a bit easier so you can get exp from normal hunting instead of having to do missions until you're blue in the face.

Basically, it would take about 5-10% of the earned exp from one of the players main skills and put it into another lesser skill. It would also offer no other positive effects (and maybe a few negatives like puttting a negative hit on your main skill and/or lowering resists a bit).

What say you?

g0rt
21-11-03, 10:43
I like it.

Capping things like Dex on a monk and PSI on a spy are nothing more then filthy timesinks that bore everyone.

Omnituens
21-11-03, 17:20
interesting idea

or maybe a rare drop special LoM pill that moves a % of your EXP over from 1 skill to another.

so if you have capped psi (you can overcap by about 14 million exp) so if you move 50% of this extra exp over to dex you you gain 50% of the exp need to level.

So you lose 7million PSI exp
but gain 200K dex exp

if you know what i mean