PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Differing Locations of Clan Apps.

Marx
21-11-03, 00:22
Alright, I just made a Crahn Clan called "The Wasteland Traders"

I figure that religous groups and people have generally been the biggest traders throughout recorded time; so why change that idea.

So, here I am - Pumped to go and have a clan app...

Then I see it.

The Crahn appartment is fine - and is in good standing with the rest of the property Crahn seems to own... But it's severly lacking the space and umpf of other clan apps. Instead of asking for a change to the apartment itself, I propose this.

Clans should be able to purchase clan apps in different areas based on alliance/neutrality.

Granted, that doesn't make much sense at the current, but this example should clear it right up.

A Crahn Sect clan, should be able to purchase a TG style clan app.

A Crahn Sect clan, should be able to purchase a CM style clan app.

A Crahn sect clan, should not be able to purchase a CA style clan app.

I mean hell - the only groups of people who can actually set up shop within their clan apps are really TG, FA, and CM... which sucks outright for everyone else.

iainy13
21-11-03, 01:56
i totaly agree with everything you said and its easly put in the game.

MkVenner
21-11-03, 02:42
Or being able to have more than one clan app, i dont wanna be a FA (ive got nothing against em, im just a CA man, mebbe a little CM) but they have the best app. U could have an FA style app in say Plaza 3 as your main HQ, but your could have other apps in say TH or MB as safe havens for your members.

Sorin
21-11-03, 03:15
Seems like a good idea. Also being able to choose the location in the sector your apt comes in (Plaza or VR) would be nice. I mean really, you've saved up the money, gotten the recognition from your faction, and obtained the resources to start a clan. The least your company could do for you is let you choose where your clan's apartment will be. ;) Also, being able to purchase apartments based on alliance lines sounds good.

The gripe I have with clan apts is why the hell are Biotech, Tangent, and Protopharm clan apts, Plaza style? Those companies are headquartered in Viarosso and the apartments they give new runners are also in Viarosso. WTF is a clan apt doing in plaza? I think Viarosso clan apts would look awesome. They could also maybe have a few more cabs, being as how they are in the Financial District and the starter apts have more cabs than plaza apts. Just, please, don't make them as bright and shiny as the current VR apartments. You can go blind in the daytime in a VR apt with the gamma turned up.