PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening on other servers

MkVenner
20-11-03, 22:47
i only play on saturn server...i might go to other servers alot later but Saturn will always b my home.

I was just wondering whats happening on the other servers atm on Saturn theres a large(ish) op war on (well from what ive seen, i have only been playing a month so i aint got much in the way of "in the good ol'days" to go on)...tho it has cooled down abit as of l8

REMUS
20-11-03, 22:52
try pluto its tougher, or uranus both rewarding but different experiances to saturn, you get a few dicks on any server but thats the way it is and the way it always will be.

MkVenner
20-11-03, 23:02
C'mon do no one out of those 20 veiwers (cept Remus) know whats going on in the other Servers...or may b u just dont want to tell, incase i come to those servers...i dont blame ya really :p

ezza
20-11-03, 23:39
Originally posted by REMUS
try pluto its tougher, or uranus both rewarding but different experiances to saturn, you get a few dicks on any server but thats the way it is and the way it always will be.

one question how is it tougher?

greendonkeyuk
21-11-03, 00:19
its difficult to post whats happening on other servers without someone taking your post as flaming or clan-bashing. the story line is the same on all servers...... ie very background.

The problem is for me to give you my version of events on uranus or pluto or whatever would be biased because i like/dislike other players, therefore i would paint em in a different light to what another uranian/plutonian might see them. flaming etc results in a ban and noone wants to get banned. sorry.

ezza
21-11-03, 00:20
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
its difficult to post whats happening on other servers without someone taking your post as flaming or clan-bashing. the story line is the same on all servers...... ie very background.

The problem is for me to give you my version of events on uranus or pluto or whatever would be biased because i like/dislike other players, therefore i would paint em in a different light to what another uranian/plutonian might see them. flaming etc results in a ban and noone wants to get banned. sorry.

the trick is not to mention names;)

Kimiko
21-11-03, 01:18
Ok, ezza.

Lots of PP1 zone fights involving lots of people. Various FA hiding behind copbots after a scandal between an FA and an NCPD officer.

Not much.

greendonkeyuk
21-11-03, 01:31
but its tough to talk about stuff on the diff servers without mentioning names...... that damn pesky ezza hes always forum pking me!

there you go theres some info from a different server, the forum server!! :D

ill go to bed now