PDA

View Full Version : New stuff?

Magemage
20-11-03, 19:57
Aight ive been gone scince about...hmm...patch 17x(prolly 174) and i came back last night, havent really noticed anything really new cept everyone seems to have power armor now lol. So someone tell me whats new :-D

hinch
20-11-03, 19:58
everyone has powerarmour

Magemage
20-11-03, 20:02
Lol hinch me and u both started round the same time cool cool

hinch
20-11-03, 20:06
i started before just never regged on forums

iainy13
20-11-03, 20:06
well... where trikes in? I think they r in now though ive only seen... never seen one. Then there are kami chips if they wernt in then, though the mobs are aparently stealthing now. Outzone 8 (i think its 8) like the prison is closed of so all people who are normaly there are in the east entrance to nc. Also check the test patches aswell. Other new stuff coming in. Oh and the terminator is suposedly in but you need a rare book to get one. Give it to a guy an he gives you all parts. Its a shotgun, but only a few have seen the book an they accidently left em. Maybe that was in before i dont know. I prob missed alot of stuff aswell.

\\Fényx//
20-11-03, 20:08
meh dump saturn come to pluto ;)

since then its turned into monkacron, also when was that ubar specialization patch ? Think you might have missed that, not sure, anyway, monks are the favoured class by alot, tho their getting a bit of a slap with the nerf stick next patche, hopefully :p new rares for tanks coming too.

Magemage
20-11-03, 20:12
I used to play on pluto, i was Joseph Stalin. Some peeps prolly remember him. And i was also Fidel Castro...Dictators rule

J. Folsom
20-11-03, 20:56
Originally posted by Magemage
And i was also Fidel Castro...Dictators rule Heh, I remember that name, mostly due to something unintentionally funny about it. The first time I saw it was next to a weapon selling post, the weapon being sold was a "Perfect Liberator", so it looked like:

Perfect Liberator Fidel CastroWhich made me laugh a bit. :P

Magemage
20-11-03, 21:42
That was me! and i got the lib from......um.................bah! Megaman i think, nope i got it from sid.*edit* Me and sid were buddehs lol

ezza
20-11-03, 21:59
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
meh dump saturn come to pluto ;)

dont listen to him:p