PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Hacking..

[TgR]KILLER
20-11-03, 18:53
well was a thread but i can't find it no more.. about putting limets on the ammount of times or in a timeframe a OP could be hacked.. i think we realy realy need this on pluto anyway..

i logged in this morning.. half the map CS half TG like normal.. then a few hours later a TG player said SC hacked 1 of their OPs while they din't have ppl on so in attacked they hacked ALL ops CS had at the time hence whole the map turned to TG ( exept the TT Ops who almost never switch owner and a few other ops )

then i just logged in.. and gues what.. the whole damn map is in hands of CS now lol.. kinda fucked up imo.. 1 clan ninja's the other while they have no ppl on and the other clan does the same a few hours later.. kinda wierd to see about 15 OPs switch owner every few hours.. tho cool for the colour thing aint getting boring..

but in the end of the day i think their should be a fix.. something like a clan can only take so many OPs in a timeframe and an OP has to be hacked back or something in a timeframe from were it was taken.

wolfwood
20-11-03, 18:55
i also agree, ninja hacking just plain pisses me off, excuse my language.

Phlith
20-11-03, 19:00
Last night when i logged in at around... 7:30pm est we (ff) had four or five ops left, then it went down to two; simmons and something else... just lame because we had about 6 people on at the time against a clan with atleast 15 at the ops..

Lethys
20-11-03, 19:01
I just had a ridiculous idea.........

petek480
20-11-03, 19:02
Originally posted by Phlith
Last night when i logged in at around... 7:30pm est we (ff) had four or five ops left, then it went down to two; simmons and something else... just lame because we had about 6 people on at the time against a clan with atleast 15 at the ops..
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]

Nidhogg
20-11-03, 19:06
Please don't turn this into a clan-bashing thread. Thanks.

N

SovKhan
20-11-03, 19:41
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - what did I just say about clan bashing? ]

Wannabe
20-11-03, 20:31
[Insert a wicked comment of one unnamed clan hacking all the outpost of a clan that had 2 online this morning -- and then prepared to get flamed and abused and called names and start hoping that people realize this is just a game]

// Wannabe

Nidhogg
21-11-03, 00:08
Closed at thread starter's request.

N