PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

INFERNO22
20-11-03, 15:12
Hey there to all you neocron folks , its christmas soon ..........So ....... me and some others r requesting that we can have some christmas treats like :We Want it to SNOW ! and it has to stick to the ground and not melt (if so possible) 2.) Could the droprate on mobs be increased for the christmas week so we can get some christmass presents 3.) could we have like snowmen and santa outfits and have snowmen in the snowy Wastelands . that would be great =):angel:

Zanathos
20-11-03, 15:17
When Neocron gets close to Christmas.

They should get off their asses and edit Neocron to include Christmas trees, Candy Canes, etc...

Oh lets not forget Santa Clause themed Copbots! :eek:

Give those Warbots a Christmas Spirit! :eek:

Not to mention, make them think everyone is nice and give them 5 rare parts each when they die. :D

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-11-03, 15:19
i want doy for christmas! :D

Zanathos
20-11-03, 15:20
You'll get DoY when I get my two front teeth!

MkVenner
20-11-03, 15:21
What they did on Project Entropia at christmas was that every one who logged on on christmas day got a present or 2, drop rates were increased, no snow tho...

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-11-03, 15:21
last year there was a tree in plaza. that's all i remember :rolleyes:

Zanathos
20-11-03, 15:26
Oh boy........ KK certainly was in the Christmas spirit last year.....

My mom's got a tiny village under our tree! :eek:

And btw, Project Entropia also had Santa Clause Masks, Candy Canes, etc... Which were given to you.

MkVenner
20-11-03, 15:30
yeah i still got my mask, lost the cane tho...

evs
20-11-03, 15:36
Do you not remember the backpacks being xmas presents?

Or the xmas trees all over plaza?

MkVenner
20-11-03, 15:37
Yeah i still got the mask, sold the cane to sum guy who reckoned the TT would buy them for like 200 PED

Original monk
20-11-03, 15:40
Yeha thats the real christmasspirit: in my imagination: i see a 127/127 santa commin to ring at my appartment, i open the door and he gives me my dreampresent: a big box with a red wrapping around it :P

And i find a full artifact copotplasmarifle inside and like a 100 ammobp's woohooooo

TY santa TY KK :P

But now back to real life : a small increase in droprates (remember doubledrops weekend, 7 parts out of each shaman :P) would be real neat yeah :P not alot christmasparty's for me then but hard working by collecting parts :)

cu later all, enjoy playing :)

edit: who's the one person that voted no lol ? go revote now mate :P

http://users.pandora.be/original/santa.bmp

superfresh
20-11-03, 15:49
Ahh. Mistletoe over Meducare.

Scikar
20-11-03, 15:58
Plaza 1 during the Christmas patch, from nimitz.dk:

http://nimitz.dk/neocron/images/retailshots/shot0038.jpg

INFERNO22
20-11-03, 16:28
come kk lets see somw more trees and lets see SNOW
Maybe have an Snowbal fight (event)

Mercuri
20-11-03, 17:17
Yes if I remember correctly there's a "Christmas" patch that's usually made available around this time.

I personally would like to see "Warbot Santas" or something
cool out in the zone.

We'll see what KK dreams up.

:)

Elric
20-11-03, 17:22
hehe, I never did install the christmas path last year. The amount of Junk and that odd chair sitting in plaza surrounded by meat only made sense when someone finally explained it for me... I felt silly asking... Nice to actually see it on tehy screeny there, very pretty...

I agree with Mercuri, I WANT A SANTA STYLED WARBOT!!

//Ring\\
20-11-03, 17:29
dude even better, lets revive the old cron 55 fever and on xmass day the GMs help me spawning loads of beer while i send +1k of em flying off medi roof and crash the server like last time :p

*whistles innocently*
i swear i saw copbot dressed as santa last year though, i think i got the pic round here..

AxeMan
20-11-03, 17:30
hmm, what about changing the monk-pa to look like an elf suit and the melee tank pa to look like a santa suit = 1 santa with hundreds of elves :D

Ok seriously, they should release a christmas patch again.

//Ring\\
20-11-03, 17:38
*cough* an xmass patch with MORE stuff into it *cough*

Omnituens
20-11-03, 18:11
Warbot Santa reminds me of a certain Futurama episode.

'You mistletoe is no match for my T.O.W. Missle!'

Opar
20-11-03, 18:14
Teh snow.... Teh acid rain is teh future!

Anna
20-11-03, 18:44
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
last year there was a tree in plaza. that's all i remember :rolleyes:

i had an xmas tree in my apartement :)
was lvling con on my tank and all of a sudden *poof* a gm in my room asking "hey do you want an x-mas tree?"

forgot who it was though, bunnysomething, had a screenie, but lost it in a format :(

Heavyporker
20-11-03, 19:41
actually, it shuold be pretty easy to make falling snow - make the rain droplet gfx into snowflakes, and change some terrain textures into snowy stuff (guys, the mountains around TH is fucking PERFECT for snow scapes)

and you could put temporary surfaces over all the water around Jeriko, with a glass texture - presto, ICE!

and wouldn't it be cool if hoverbots became sleighs? And killing and looting them would result in like 1 or 2 techs each drop, guaranteed! (hey, it'd just be for a short while around christmas, a little present for all that has the balls to mess with the 100/100+ techmobs)

japata
20-11-03, 19:43
Ho, ho, ho, meeeerry NXMas. Snow on the ground, copbots dressed like elves, STORMs dressed like Santas and christmas songs as background music. That would be sweet. :)

INFERNO22
20-11-03, 19:55
Ye what about Snow men and ice skating and snowball events:angel:

iainy13
20-11-03, 20:13
what bout turning all meat to look like snowballs

Magemage
20-11-03, 20:20
On the theme of futurama, have a santa bot go nutz in neocron lol

INFERNO22
20-11-03, 20:21
Can u and make em thowable (snowballs)

+ howabout the wasteland ponds/lakes freeze up and make a Mb like santas Palace and trees and pressants in ppls appts

Spectra260
20-11-03, 20:52
Originally posted by Mercuri
Yes if I remember correctly there's a "Christmas" patch that's usually made available around this time.

cool out in the zone.

thats what i was gonna say:rolleyes:

i remember someone making a patch that did this, made boxes look like christmas presents in wrapping paper and etc, made the trees look like christmas trees...

i never installed it though

Heavyporker
20-11-03, 20:55
YEAH! Make diseased and rotten meat into snowballs so they can actually spawn themselves for players to throw around.

And well, "presents" could be level 2 brain implants liberally spawned and thrown around by a santa-bot GM...

that or maybe filter hearts 2 dropping out of sky (invisble GM on top of city, TH, MB, and canyon...

Zanathos
21-11-03, 00:46
Turn Neocron into a Winter Wonderland!

Full of reindeer, santas, elves, candy canes, etc...

Lets turn it up a notch and spread the Christmass cheer!

Turn those Military Base Missle Launchers into Giant Candy Canes!

Give Warbots a Santa Hat!

Give STORM and COPBOTS a Santa Hat!

Throw in some trees!

Make Backpacks presents!

Belts into Mistletos!

Melee Weapons into Candy Canes!

The possibilities are endless ^_^

INFERNO22
21-11-03, 12:24
Bring on the cristmas cheer..

Increase the dropratrates on all mobs make rares less rare for x mas and lets anve a big ass Snowball fight and maybe some christmass cloths and new skins for Pa

Tidus_Origin
21-11-03, 18:32
As every1's going on about stuff for the xmas patch...I want a santa-type GM/copbot something-or-other that gives me the last 2 parts of SH (hull & core)......

or we get 3 items of our choice? cant choose weaps but you can choose rare parts.

I'd have SH core and hull (for ori) and a cst tool 150 (for syroko).

lol....depends if the GM's thinks its a good idea? And there'd be no need for patches?

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

zii
21-11-03, 18:57
The chaos queen in drag would be insteresting...

INFERNO22
21-11-03, 23:38
i think every onw in the whole of nc should be asked what item would u like and the gms and devs would give it u as a pressie

J. Folsom
21-11-03, 23:42
Originally posted by INFERNO22
i think every onw in the whole of nc should be asked what item would u like and the gms and devs would give it u as a pressie "Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like all the GM powers, I honestly swear I wouldn't abuse them at all, unless I really, really, really, really feel like it, ok?

-Hoping you won't be a greedy bastage, J. Folsom"

Um, right.

g0rt
21-11-03, 23:56
ya always fun to have some seasonal stuff in the game

Marzola
22-11-03, 02:38
How about turning the hand grenades into snowballs? that way we would have a throwable object and have a real snowball fight . *imagines throwning snowballs at everyone and watching them explode :D*

Or DOY would make a very nice christmas patch ;)

QuantumDelta
22-11-03, 02:48
We will have to wait and see.

INFERNO22
23-11-03, 02:00
make the APC's be turned in to santas slead with reindeer ect...:angel:

//Ring\\
23-11-03, 13:50
just thought of this

make grenades into snowballs for xmass 0.o

Felissa
23-11-03, 14:53
Some christmas gimmicks would be really nice. Perhaps something different / additonally to the gimmicks we had last year. The strange thing was, when you look at the ingame date it was summer last rl christmas. :p

INFERNO22
23-11-03, 19:57
get this how about make snow for nc and have the north star in the sky in the wastlands and can we see crstmas lights on Ops and trees at ops and lights around faction hqs and Nc main gates + could Snow become a main part of neocron and have ice mobs ect.. :angel:

shodanjr_gr
23-11-03, 20:05
Originally posted by AxeMan
hmm, what about changing the monk-pa to look like an elf suit and the melee tank pa to look like a santa suit = 1 santa with hundreds of elves :D

Ok seriously, they should release a christmas patch again.

LMFAO Santa'o'cron

But it would be great to have some special surprise for xmas. Maybe drop rate increased x2 for a week. Or a chance of MC5 techs droping of WBs or sumthing.

//Ring\\
24-11-03, 17:13
AHEM!111111

turn grenades into snowballs.. ;)

snowball fight!!

*loads nidhogg with his snowball launcher*

Jesterthegreat
24-11-03, 17:16
Originally posted by Mercuri

cool out in the zone.

usually? lol... NC has had 1 christmas so far, is that usually? :p

Cypher_Psy
24-11-03, 17:27
I want dynamic objects (placeables) ;)

INFERNO22
01-12-03, 16:41
Its the first of december KK lets start seing some cristmas changes soon :angel:

Jesterthegreat
01-12-03, 16:50
lol... i want rain to turn into snow this month... i want copbots in red santa hats! (of course optional - wouldnt force all religions to celebrate chritmas :p)

INFERNO22
02-12-03, 12:03
well they could make it rain all the time but make the rain slowwer ad make it stick to the ground so with the cristmas patch it becomes snow and make the chrismas patch skin more it did last time (+plus increase the droprates {make em good droprates}

2nd of december come on kk:angel:

garyu69
02-12-03, 12:08
hehe, sounds cool.

Roll on Chrimbo

Nvidia
02-12-03, 12:16
Excellent Idea...

Bring back the days of the old droprates for just 1 weekend *sniffle*

Would really brighten everyone's day :)

BTW, this thread get's Nvidia's Official Sex Stamp of Approval and a complementary 5 stars...

SEX

INFERNO22
06-12-03, 19:22
6th december kk come on

Ps. How about a chrismass party/event