PDA

View Full Version : Um, why can't KK just release the rest of the epic rewards now?

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 12:08
DOY isn't coming anytime soon. It's been "coming" for like a year now, lol. What's the big deal with releasing the rest of the epic rewards? You can change the actual epic when DOY comes, but just put the rest of the rewards in. What's the big deal?

Oath
20-11-03, 12:09
Sorry, i shouldnt post this early.

Sorry.

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 12:10
sex

Oath
20-11-03, 12:11
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
KK has been "working on doy" for how long now? DOY MUST be huge and introducing ALOT of things. Otherwise, why the hell are they working so much on it? I mean jeez.............

Doy CAN"T be just some new zone with a few new mobs, or some little package.

see above, my brain isnt working rite yet

jernau
20-11-03, 12:36
OMG, a useful post from SD :eek:

Sorry dude, couldn't resist. I do agree with you here though, getting the other ERs in would be cool. I suspect they involve locations and people inside DoY though so I'm not going to get my hope up.

Nexxy
20-11-03, 12:49
Maybe some of the NPCs need to be inside DoY or they wouldnt work right?..who knows

ohohoh and maybe they want people to do the epics so they learn about the story line so if they put them in now without story line people wont bother learning about it later on.

Disturbed021
20-11-03, 12:54
Originally posted by Nexxy
Maybe some of the NPCs need to be inside DoY or they wouldnt work right?..who knows

Thats my guess as well.

I wish they would just get a publisher, release DoY and bring in another 500 ppl per server making NC the game it should be.

Original monk
20-11-03, 14:20
DoY has been used for anything lately, no epics there: DoY

Who gonna rezzurect this game ? DoY

Who gonna bring all our friends back that left ? DoY

When will there be 500+ players on every server ? DoY

I think they better start thinking of other reasons, DoY has been used a bit to much as an explenation why certain things arent here yet, but i dont expect all the MAGIC of DoY that everyone is talking about, its 1 new city ya know : 1.

+ about 90% of the server goes anti-CA then o_O

To stay a bit ontopic: i want a chran epicglove and a tsunamirifle and and and and more of that fun stuff: so implement all epics yeah, where waitin long enough, not ?

good luck :)

20-11-03, 14:29
Originally posted by Original monk
DoY has been used for anything lately, no epics there: DoY

Who gonna rezzurect this game ? DoY

Who gonna bring all our friends back that left ? DoY

When will there be 500+ players on every server ? DoY

I think they better start thinking of other reasons, DoY has been used a bit to much as an explenation why certain things arent here yet, but i dont expect all the MAGIC of DoY that everyone is talking about, its 1 new city ya know : 1.

To stay a bit ontopic: i want a chran epicglove and a tsunamirifle and and and and more of that fun stuff: so implement all epics yeah, where waitin long enough, not ?

good luck :)

I heard DoY was going to cure cancer, and bring about World peace - are you telling me this isnt true!!!!!

boneybob
20-11-03, 14:37
your being crule, dont you think they are working hard on DoY right now!
We dont hear much about it coz the development team just dosent have any thing to do the game running or the forums.

Although going back to the topic at question, i wish they would release the other epic rewards but their still in testing.

cant wait to be lobbing the TG grenade at people :D

BB

Al3X
20-11-03, 14:45
Originally posted by Original monk
gunmeat woohoo :D

Zanathos
20-11-03, 14:48
................ Meh.

Couldnt care less about the other epics or even the ones they have now. But the items do have their uses.

It would be interesting to see what the other epic items are.

P.S. If the black dragon epic gives a rare... rare... rare drug then GOD DAMMIT! It better be buildable..... but then.... hrmm..........

They dont need another drug ^_^

Archeus
20-11-03, 15:03
Originally posted by 5150
I heard DoY was going to cure cancer, and bring about World peace - are you telling me this isnt true!!!!!

I heard DOY could take on Mothra and Godzilla and fire laserbeams from its eyes.

jernau
20-11-03, 15:06
Originally posted by Archeus
I heard DOY could take on Mothra and Godzilla and fire laserbeams from its eyes.

I heard Rizzy was DoY. Oh wait... wrong thread....

coma
20-11-03, 16:35
the idea is....KK didn't the rest of the epics yet...well i guess they didnt...uhm....i think we all know they didnt :)

SovKhan
20-11-03, 16:39
i want my epic glove before they kill off ppu's

KRIMINAL99
20-11-03, 16:40
Why would anyone come back for DOY? Or even if they did they will not be unbored of the game... It will just be a week worth of content they would play through and quit again.

They took out the perpetual fun of the game when they locked qbs and put the safeslot, weather people realize it or not....

jernau
20-11-03, 16:45
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
Why would anyone come back for DOY? Or even if they did they will not be unbored of the game... It will just be a week worth of content they would play through and quit again.

They took out the perpetual fun of the game when they locked qbs and put the safeslot, weather people realize it or not....

No game has "perpetual fun" whether you realise it or not. ;)

Omnituens
20-11-03, 18:01
i have vurtually no use for the psi glove now

capped psi pool

UNCAP HLT/STAM/PSI !!!

Archeus
20-11-03, 18:12
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99

Depends when they quit I guess. I have met people who have quit after 1-2 months (or played beta) and it was a totally new learning curve for them.

Psycho Killa
20-11-03, 18:14
I realise it kriminal :(

No fight EVER has EVER been as exciting as when i was wondering weither i would drop my rare or the person i was fighting would.

Though i do beleive a ton of people will come back just even if its for a month to check out doy. Almost everyone ive known that has quit has said they will come back for atleast a month to check out doy.

El_MUERkO
20-11-03, 18:23
No Rizzy is Neptune.

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 21:50
Originally posted by Archeus

Originally posted by 5150

:lol: :lol:

Anyways, the temp epics are there why not just make the release the rewards.

Anyways, Psycho Killa made me think of something. I don't think DOY will keep many people at all unless it really is a huge expansion with some big changes(It should be ffs, look how much time they spend "working on doy"), but I think that if neptune is released it will keep players. Maybe not all.......but still......

Duder
20-11-03, 21:52
Ah you know, i think ill just leave soon and screw "DoY".