PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to...

Spectra260
20-11-03, 08:36
update/improve the neocron engine for when DoY comes out to improve the FPS all around, especially in OP's, and especially with 30+ people....

i know its possible to do it and just have a patch out that updates it, planetside did it...

in the newest patches for test server im seeing more actual game fixes, and fixes to the engine, to try and help stop the crashing problem... so that kinda tells me there obvously getting some extra time on there hands off of DoY, maybe there just waiting on the publisher now...

and if im right, and you very important special coders (;) ) are basically done coding DoY, maybe you can spend some more time on the engine. in the one test server patch it mentions a attempt to fix a bug in the engine that causes you to crash when you enter certain zones...well TBH ALL zones pretty much have the same chance at crashing you, although there are some that seem to be even worse than others.

also like i said, when you have double the specs of the "recomended" you think you would get decent FPS... so yea, please please please try and improve the FPS problems with the engine:D

/sleep now8|