PDA

View Full Version : bit confused.

Shujin
20-11-03, 07:53
i work at ft. stewart , ga, usa. a military base

and lately theres been at least 5 british dudes a day come by...

im jus a bit confused by this o.0 because there werent any british dudes here at all a couple months ago.. and they arent in british army or whatever because they are in american uniform...

anyway its jus weird theres been alot of jamacan and british people lately o.0

and i dont mean british as in they were british and came over here to live like a couple years ago... by the way they talk it seems they jus came here like a day ago >.<

its a lil hard to understand em >.<

ps. i swear 1 Jamacan chick sounded jus like miss cleo i was like >..< omfg... she was like i wan som cheekan gimmie all dah cheekan

ps2. and one of the british dudes was like ;o oiy whas that and i was like o.0 ribs... and he was like ;0 ill take that

>.< dun british people got bbq ribs?
( i work a huge ass bbq grill )

Psycho_Soldier
20-11-03, 07:58
Originally posted by Shujin
a lil hard to understand em >.<

Now you know how it feels... jk :P

Originally posted by Shujin
ps. i swear 1 Jamacan chick sounded jus like miss cleo i was like >..< omfg... she was like i wan som cheekan gimmie all dah cheekan

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Shujin
20-11-03, 08:03
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

its true i was like >.< *tries not to laugh*

but of all the people there... there was a dude from germany there i swear he was scarey as hell o.o... he acted like he would fuckin shoot anyone who looked at em wrong.. he was in german army though, was wearin diff camoflauge and wore a german flag patch on his uniform

i wanted to ask him if he ever played neocron >.< but was bit scared of him o.0

ps. only thing that made me think of this thread was watchin junkyard wars, pwn show

Marx
20-11-03, 08:08
Prolly cross training with 1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment.

:D

Shujin
20-11-03, 08:14
Originally posted by Marx
Prolly cross training with 1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment.

:D o.0

said they werent british soldiers they were american but sounded straight out of the uk o.0

and theres no 1st battalion 75th ranger regiment of americas that i even know of and if there is its not here o.0 this is the 3rd id's home

actually here ;P these are the people here
"
FORT STEWART UNITS
1st Brigade
1st BN, 3d ADA
1st BN, 41st FA
1st BN, 64th Armor
11th Engineer BN
103rd Mil. Intel. BN
123rd Signal BN
2nd Brigade
24th Corps Supt. Group
26th Forward Supt. BN
3rd BN, 7th Infantry
3rd BN, 15th Infantry
3rd BN, 69th Armor
3rd Forward Supt. BN
3d ID(M) Band
3d Mil. Pol. BN (Prov.)
3rd Sqdn., 7th U.S Cav.
4th BN, 64th Armor
703d Main Supt. BN
87 Corps Support BN
Aviation Brigade
DIVARTY
Division Chaplain
DISCOM
Engineer Brigade
NCO Academy
SGT Audie Murphy Club

"

bit confused by the last one o.0

JiNxY
20-11-03, 08:23
yes we have bbq ribs haha.

maybe he was wondering what flavour ribs?

and Oiy is spelt Oi over here :p

Marx
20-11-03, 08:36
1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment's based out of Hunters Army Airfield. As far as I know they train in/around Ft. Stewart.

As for the british accented soldiers, maybe they've had strokes recently (http://www.wftv.com/health/2648139/detail.html).

As for the Sgt. Audie Murphy Club -

Audie Murphy was the most decorated infantryman of World War Two. Also being able to pull the claim for fame of being one of the comparitively few live receipients of the Congessional Medal of Honor.

The Sgt. Audie Murphy club is just another onbase benevolent organization afiak. They have one at Ft. Benning as well.

LVirus
20-11-03, 08:40
Shujin you know that if someone who hates you, hints your supervisions what you are talking here, you would face at least kicks in same day and something else too.

If you work for military, keep it yourself. They are quite sensitive about stuff like that, at least in amerika afaik.

Marx
20-11-03, 08:44
There are tons of jobs on base that are not directly affiliated with the military. Hell - most military bases are like lil cities - within lil towns.

;)

MkVenner
20-11-03, 08:45
I know that the SAS, SBS, Royal Marines and Paras do cross traininng, i heard that there were 2 SAS at whateva Black Hawk Down was set at, duno if its true tho...and arent u breaking like a national secrets act by telling us where army units r deployed:D

McEvoy
20-11-03, 08:57
[quote]There are tons of jobs on base that are not directly affiliated with the military. Hell - most military bases are like lil cities - within lil towns.

thats true, im always getting offers to work at West Point, that place is huge

Shujin
20-11-03, 09:02
Originally posted by LVirus
Shujin you know that if someone who hates you, hints your supervisions what you are talking here, you would face at least kicks in same day and something else too.

If you work for military, keep it yourself. They are quite sensitive about stuff like that, at least in amerika afaik. 1 question... wtf are u talkin about no one there hates me and to tell u the truth, that place is goin to fuck already, one of the supervisors got a sexual harassment charge on em do hes gone, one of the grill guys never comes in so hes fired, lots of shit goin on o.0 and im the only one the manager actually likes

Originally posted by Marx
There are tons of jobs on base that are not directly affiliated with the military. Hell - most military bases are like lil cities - within lil towns.

;)

yea, the base is bigger than the town its in.
if the base was closed down the town would die,

and i actaully live closer to hunter than i do to ft stewart ;P but i dont feel like going thru savannahs traffic

edit: i was just watching tv about the head of buchingham security making a speech... and gotta say 1 thing...

WTF the head of security is blind?! .. head of security.... blind... i dont mean to be mean but... wtf...