PDA

View Full Version : old friend

Mad_dude
20-11-03, 06:25
Hey guys whatsup?

its me The Chill from saturn i havent been on in some time...i thought my account was dead but i found i payed for the longer one...any of my old friends still play out there? i moved on to some other games first i wasted $50 bucks on SWG and now i play FFXI(server: fenrir, name:Chillbain if anyone wants to know) which is pretty good. but one thing both games and others didnt have was the close community this one has, about everyone knew everyone and there was accually reputations and wars were pretty much like wars in this game. but the game just worn itself out, ied love to come back in but i sorta lost my CD's to it and formated 2wice since i last played. but one thing i was thinking about would be NC2, if u ask me then should stop working on this game after DOY is out(is it?) and somewhat stable. and get there hands on a new fresh engine. with the next generation games and game engines coming out these next couple of years the concept of NC and its system could become one of the best MMOG's out there. ied love to come back in but i have to find the CD's, and i checked stores for it and none have..hmm is it possible i can download the game offline through that system

so whos still here?

and mods u dont have to close this thread thinking its a goodbye thread, iam still here :p .... :D never said goodbye

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 06:26
So tell me more about FF.

Mad_dude
20-11-03, 06:34
FF has the same fighting system as the other FF's only u can move around while fighting which is only good for getting out of melee range, partys(teams) can be alot of fun, very hard to lvl and cash is hard to get at first but then u find new ways as u play to get cash and then ull eventually be rich, and dont think the prices in the AH(auction) are pricey...that means u can sell stuff for that price too... just as good as any other FF only its a MMOG if u ask me its equal to neocron in there own ways

Divide
20-11-03, 11:37
whats up chill, Im still on saturn

Original monk
20-11-03, 11:42
welcome back, you will see alot has happend and alot will happen when the next patches arrive, so stay tuned :)

cu online, enjoy posting and playing ffcourse

Nixon
20-11-03, 13:27
Omg a comeback thread! close it! ;)