PDA

View Full Version : How does it work

PenguinNick
20-11-03, 05:27
How exactly does the stock work on game? I mean I know u buy the shares but what decides if they go up or down

Shujin
20-11-03, 05:32
i thinkiwrk lie th rel tin. i people uy stocks trces gop if hry selt pricego dow. but eemerback inthe t popletoldme thatt was determine by th peop dig mssions.tha e more mission eingdone the hihe the sock gs p. utthat ws ln ast g and hiti ooherl t u e

edit: ok i got no clue wtf i was doing when i wrote this so let me write this again. i swear i got no clue wtf that was about...

i think it works like the real thing, u buy stocks and price goes up if so many people do and u sell stocks and if so many people sell prices go down.

but i asked same thing long time ago in beta and people told me it was determined by missions being done by faction members, but that was long ago. and i think the first ( not the gibberish ) way is how it works. due to the fact people talking about exploiters using stock x to inflate prices and make money

\\Fényx//
20-11-03, 05:37
Originally posted by Shujin
i thinkiwrk lie th rel tin. i people uy stocks trces gop if hry selt pricego dow. but eemerback inthe t popletoldme thatt was determine by th peop dig mssions.tha e more mission eingdone the hihe the sock gs p. utthat ws ln ast g and hiti ooherl t u e

edit: ok i got no clue wtf i was doing when i wrote this so let me write this again. i swear i got no clue wtf that was about...

i think it works like the real thing, u buy stocks and price goes up if so many people do and u sell stocks and if so many people sell prices go down.

but i asked same thing long time ago in beta and people told me it was determined by missions being done by faction members, but that was long ago. and i think the first ( not the gibberish ) way is how it works. due to the fact people talking about exploiters using stock x to inflate prices and make money

This is ONE reason not to post while drunk...

My rap sheet is another example of why not to post while drunk...

Bai...

Ryleck
20-11-03, 06:04
the prices go up and down randomly. i play it and make alot. i buy like 500 shares and when the sellign price is up i sell em for like twice what i payed