PDA

View Full Version : Claw description question.

mr murb
20-11-03, 02:48
How come the claw, the self constructed claw and the face scratcher all say in the description……

“Six extra-hardened, tungsten carbide, cold-forged, stainless-steel blades make the claw (they all say claw by the way) one of the most dangerous melee weapons.”

But the claws all have 3 blades. I seem to be missing 3 of the 6 blades I was promised.

I guess this is what happens when you make a melee spy. They read the packaging.

Scikar
20-11-03, 02:51
I would count the number of blades, but the claw is covering up my fingers...

MkVenner
20-11-03, 02:52
Hang-about, how can u have blades made of Tungsten Carbide and Steel at the same time, u cant cold forge Tungsten carbide (well u can but itd b too hard, trust me i work in a workshop ive melted drill bits trying).

ezza
20-11-03, 03:37
Originally posted by mr murb
But the claws all have 3 blades. I seem to be missing 3 of the 6 blades I was promised.

take it back to the shop, youve been ripped off;)

Oath
20-11-03, 03:43
Originally posted by MkVenner
Hang-about, how can u have blades made of Tungsten Carbide and Steel at the same time, u cant cold forge Tungsten carbide (well u can but itd b too hard, trust me i work in a workshop ive melted drill bits trying).

Its the future, accept it lol.

KramerTheWeird
20-11-03, 04:10
How about the fact the paw of tiger and paw of bear were dual wielded by the assassin who made them famous, but you can't dual wield any weapons, let alone claws?

Oath
20-11-03, 04:17
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
How about the fact the paw of tiger and paw of bear were dual wielded by the assassin who made them famous, but you can't dual wield any weapons, let alone claws?

Mebbe he could.........:lol:

Dostan'Ilindith
20-11-03, 05:00
annoying that isnt it, you could quite easily put a claw on one hand, and plt a claw on the other (or get someone else to put it on you for u nit pickers) and hit people with it, and the game obviously accepts that, but yet wont let u do it.

NEOCRON CODERS GET UR ASSES UP AND DO SOME CODING that isnt just half assed bug reparing

Marx
20-11-03, 05:09
whine whine bitch bitch.

It was once explained to me via a GM that the description was trying/was supposed to say "“Six extra-hardened, tungsten carbide, cold-forged, stainless-steel edges make the claw"

Ryleck
20-11-03, 06:22
SUPERULTRAUBERHighTechmetalsharpthing?.......

SypH
20-11-03, 06:53
It'd be uber if you could use both Paws at once. I'd put more into melee for my tank to do that. Then i'd sex people.