PDA

View Full Version : weird bug??......

extract
20-11-03, 02:28
And what is going to be done to fix it?

I was just in plaza 1 on uranus and I witnessed a conversation between two people that kinda made me curious, and scared at the same time......

Player A: WTS-perfect holy antibuff no slots--dm me

Player B: WTF??!!!??? thats mine I just lost it

Me: (thinks LOL dumbass just got belt hacked ROFL!!!!)

Player A: It just appeared in my inventory after i synced

Player B: as did i just lose it when i synced I can even tell you the stats of it (proceeds to spit out stats)

Player A: yup those are the stats

Player B: can I have it back?

Player A: sure

now in this case things tunred out ok for both parties, but what about the ones that were never reported, for example what about the times when its happened and the person doesnt want to sell therefore leaving the lost party without any knowledge of what the fuck just happened to his prize possession....

Id be really pissed if one day I was playing and zoned/synced and found something of mine gone out of the blue due to a bug, knowing full well that if its reported and its something like a CS or holy lightning that the most IF anything i can expect to get is 100k....

Im sure its not an everyday occurence but it definitely confirms that it does in fact happen

last nite late, i was zoning from plaza 1 to plaza 3 turned into a spy, had his quickbelt, even opened the gogo to find his stuff in it, and his inventory was in my inventory as well, opened up the imp window, had all his imps, opened up skill window had all his skills, i could see his con setup(which btw looked fuckin horrid lol thank god im never gonna play one) now of course this was just something silly and something to laugh about since i lost nothing, nor did i gain anything.....but that above bug seems pretty devistating to people who dont actually retrieve thier items back....