PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Grenades need a Boost!

-FN-
20-11-03, 02:00
A high TL Grenade needs to be introduced that has power similar to a KK Drone. Grenades don't stack, they have to be equipped in a belt each time one is gone, just like a KK drone, so they aren't super easy to spam with. But Grenades need to be around so they can be lobbed over walls by tanks and do some decent damage.

Not to sound CS-Like, but maybe a concussion grenade and a flash nade? hehe

Jest
20-11-03, 02:08
Well not KK level but yah 'twould own if the damage was increased.

Scikar
20-11-03, 02:09
TG Epic Reward - TL75 'Freedom Strike', a grenade doing more damage than a Moon Striker rocket.

Jest
20-11-03, 02:10
Originally posted by Scikar
TG Epic Reward - TL75 'Freedom Strike', a grenade doing more damage than a Moon Striker rocket. That still confuses me. Is it researchable? Or is it like an infinite use grenade?

MkVenner
20-11-03, 02:11
yeah but a grenade is one use only, so the Epic 'nade would have to b able to b recreated sum how

-FN-
20-11-03, 02:31
Don't even suggest that. Next thing you know tanks will be cursed with the Droner's rare drone curse with the capped at 80% BS.

Scikar
20-11-03, 02:34
It's already planned. I guess it's researchable.

Jest
20-11-03, 02:37
Originally posted by Scikar
It's already planned. I guess it's researchable. Wow thats kinda lame. I guess that pretty much makes doing the TG epic completely useless since EVERYONE can just get a blue print. Hopefully it won't end up being like that.

Scikar
20-11-03, 02:40
Well I was figuring maybe the original BP isn't destroyed when the grenade is made, that would be better, and maybe the grenades themselves aren't researchable. So you could still get the grenades by buying them from someone with a BP, but that's not quite as easy as making them yourself. :)

Cyphor
20-11-03, 02:44
Originally posted by -FN-
Don't even suggest that. Next thing you know tanks will be cursed with the Droner's rare drone curse with the capped at 80% BS.

at tl 75 most high lvl tanks should be able to cap dmg on a 80% one and frequency shouldn't matter that much as have to change qb slots to launch another.

KRIMINAL99
20-11-03, 02:54
Originally posted by -FN-

Not to mention tradeskillers flee in utter terror from droners because they take forever compared to other items, use a ton of lube, and droners cant pay 20k per process for somehting thats going to last them 5 minutes...

KramerTheWeird
20-11-03, 03:53
A tank can cap a tl 75 item, that gives 90% dmg stat or so. This grenade was long in the making, when most of the epics were created.

I think reakktor worries about people exploiting con with a high level grenade, but then again there are plenty of AoE weapons that people exploit CON with.

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 04:00
FFS why can't KK just release the last epics. Why do certain factions have to wait months and months just for their epics to be released? It really isn't that big of a deal.

Ryleck
20-11-03, 06:29
Yes i like BARREL GRENADES

if you dont agree il club this baby seal

Peeping Tom
20-11-03, 07:21
biggest prob wiv nadas are ... they dont fucking stack inn QB..
i had a brainport idea about dat ages ago.. it died after 1 day or so :\
K4F