PDA

View Full Version : No wonder nobody plays Biotech!

Mumblyfish
20-11-03, 01:13
It certainly doesn't help if noone can join, does it?

I want to join Biotech. I'm not faction hopping. I'm not doing it for the epic. Like, serious, for real, mofo, yo, bona-fide faction change. I have 50 sympathy. I have 351k. So I walk up to the human resources guy...

Boomf! "I'm sorry, you've done everything for us that we offer, blah blah blah, would you like some fries with your kick in the balls?"

I've relogged, reinstalled, zoned a billion times, got MORE sympathy, talked to EVERY HRD there, nay... every NPC in the WHOLE SODDING BUILDING. I know it sounds stupid, but could I please be Biotech now? God!

Edit: I haven't even STARTED the epic on this char yet, never been BT before. Why should I get an epic script?

Maarten
20-11-03, 01:14
Contact a GM using the ingame help or email helpdesk@neocron.com
The forum community can't help with this I think.

Scikar
20-11-03, 01:16
Have you got a mission running?

Mumblyfish
20-11-03, 01:16
It was kind of just a rant, but I was hoping it was simply a bug someone else would have worked around before. Here's hoping...

Edit: Cheers Scikar! I had the last part of the FA temp mission still going. Problem sizzolved! Here's a box of Cadbury's Heroes. It's wet, but it's still good!

JiNxY
20-11-03, 01:17
sounds obvious but alot of people overlook it..

is biotech your highest faction sympathy?

Omnituens
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Edit: I haven't even STARTED the epic on this char yet, never been BT before. Why should I get an epic script?

Feature, not a bug.

i got that for TG once, but it worked the next day :confused:

Scikar
I mean, do you have a mission say for the epic of your current faction active in the f8 window?

ericdraven
Are you in a clan?

Do you have an active mission (F8)?

Mumblyfish
20-11-03, 01:19
Yes, the problems been solved (edited a previous post). Had a mission running, and now I feel like a fool. Thankies Scikar and everyone else. I heart this community :)

Lexxuk
20-11-03, 01:25
people dont join biotech, coz, its a sucky faction :p

well, ok they join it for the moveon, but then leave for better factions ;)

Vampire222
20-11-03, 01:49
... cancel your current mission... that might well be the problem

Shadow Dancer
20-11-03, 01:53
Originally posted by Vampire222
... cancel your current mission... that might well be the problem

Kinda late there buddy. :p

Vampire222
20-11-03, 01:56
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Kinda late there buddy. :p

Damnit, they beat me to it. well its the problem switching factions 99% of the time